Nalanda University Admission 2022-23: Nalanda University, established in 2014, is a central university located in Bihar, India. NOU is located in the city of Rajgir, Bihar. The East Asia Summit funds it. Nalanda university only offers Master’s, Doctorate, and Post Graduate degree packages to scholars. It is an international level institute and started its first academic session in 2014. It is under construction and expected to finish by 2022. After that, it will become one of the largest universities in India as well as Asia. Many courses are available for the students at both UG and PG levels.
- The candidate has to supply a Bio-announcement and a statement of reason, accompanied by the aid of an interview. Primarily based on that, they’ll be taken into consideration for selection.
- For MBA, students have to be CAT, MAT, or XAT.
- Applicants for all postgraduate publications need to produce an announcement of purpose. In addition, they should take an interview.
- The candidate should have graduated in any discipline with 55% marks.
- For CAT, MAT, or the XAT 70 percent marks are required.
- An M. Sc, MBA, and Ph.D. courses are available at the PG level.
- The students must have passed the UG exam in the same stream with no less than 50% marks. For Ph.D. courses, the students need to clear the PG level with the same subject with no less than 60% marks.
- Foreign and NRI students can also apply here, but they have to pass English tests such as IELTS, TOEIC, PTE, TOFEL, or STEP.
Nalanda University Admission Highlights
|Topic||Nalanda University Admission 2022|
|Established | Type||2014 |Central|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
Nalanda University Application Process 2022: How to Apply?
Nalanda University Admission Online Process
- Click on the Nalanda university admission
- Read all the instructions and select your course.
- Now, click on the register button and fill in all the relevant details.
- Fill in all personal and education details in the relevant box.
- Click on the Next button and upload the documents.
- After that, click on the Next button again and pay your online fee.
- Now submit the form and write down the number of your form for use in the future.
Nalanda University Admission: Required Documents
- UG degree for PG courses
- Transfer Certificate.
- PG degree for doctoral courses
- Passport size photo
- ID card
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Nationality Certificate
Nalanda University Admission BBA Course and Fee structure
|BBA Sales and Marketing||3 years||40318|
|BBA Insurance Management||3 years||40064|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||3 years||39810|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||3 years||39556|
|BBA Telecommunication||3 years||39302|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||3 years||36000|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||3 years||55000|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||25660|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||25650|
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||25640|
Nalanda University PG Courses
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
NU PG Diploma Course
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in a relevant subject|
Nalanda Ph.D. Course
|Eligibility criteria||Master’s with relevant subject|
List of University Courses
Programs in the School of Historical Studies
- MA Programme
School of Ecology and Environment Studies
- Masters Degree
School of Buddhist Studies, Philosophy, and Comparative Religions
- MA Programme
The School of Languages and Literature/Humanities
The languages taught:
Address: Nalanda University Rajgir, Nalanda District Pin – 803 116 Bihar
Contact No.: +91-6112-255330
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.