National Institute of Open school [ Open Distance Learning] Admission 2020: National Institute of Open Learning (NIOS) is the world’s largest school and one of the two National Boards of School Education. The school offers secondary (class 10) and Senior-Secondary (Class 12) pre-degree courses. The courses are offered through Open Distance Learning (ODL). The motto of NIOU is to facilitate the students as much as possible. It has 23 regional centers, 7400+ study centers, two NIOS cells, and Sub-regional centers.
- 23 July 2020 : New Latest update NIOS National Institute of Open school [ Open Distance Learning] Exam 2020: MHRD has Cancel Classes 10 and 12th Exams Covid-19 Crisis, As per Govermrnt Latest Guideline , no exam held for 10th and 12th class this year 2020 .
- 23 July 2020 : dt.08/07/2020 Application deputation basis should not be entertained .More information click here
- 23 July 2020:dt. 30.06.2020 regarding the Public Exam 10th and 12th class March/April 2020 rescheduled 17th July 2020
In the year 2018 – 2019, more than 6 lacs students joined National Institute of Open school NIOS for secondary, senior secondary, and vocational courses.
National Institute of Open school [ Open Distance Learning] Admission Headline
|National Institute of Open Learning|
|NIOU||National Institute of Open schooling|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
|Location||NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH|
|Programs Offered||Secondary and Senior Secondary|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Address||A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact no.||1800 180 9393|
- NIOS National Institute of Open schooling Admission Dates 2020
|Examination||All the Examinations||Postponed|
|Online Admission||Dates of Online Admission Stream-1||Examination|
|Block-1||16th March – 31st July 2020 (without late fee)||April/May, 2021|
|1 August – 15th August 2020 (with late fee of INR. 200/-)|
|16th August -31st August 2020 (with late fee of INR. 400/-)|
|1st September – 15th September 2020 (with late fee of INR. 700/-)|
|Block-2||16th September 2020 – 31st January 2021 (without late fee)||October/November, 2021|
|1st February – 15th February 2021 (with late fee of Rs. 200/-)|
|16th February – 28th February 2021 (with late fee of Rs. 400/-)|
|1st March – 15th March 2021 (with late fee of Rs. 700/-)|
- National Institute of Open schooling Admission Process
- The National Institute of Open school enrolls students twice a year. The Admissions are open till 15th September. The students have to choose 5 subjects minimum, including one language subject. The students can choose a maximum of two language courses. There is also an option to choose two additional subjects, making a total of 7 subjects. The curriculum is designed by NIOS itself.
- Secondary Subjects NIOS are:
- Out of 5 subjects, students have to choose a minimum of 1 language course or maximum 2 of language courses from Group A.
- GROUP B SUbjects NIOS
|2||212||Science and Technology|
|8||223||Indian Culture and Heritage|
|11||229||Data Entry Operations|
- After choosing the subjects from Group A, the students have to choose the remaining subjects from group B
- Secondary Subjects through NIOS Admission Subjects are:
|8||336||Data Entry Operations|
|13||376||Early Childhood Care & Education|
|4||339||Library and Information Science|
|3||338||Introduction to Law|
|4||373||Physical Education and Yog|
- Note: Students have to choose 1 of language course from Group A or maximum of 2 language courses. The remaining subjects has to be chosen from Group B, C, D, E, and F; one from each group.
- National Institute of Open Learning Application Process:
- The application process is only online. The applicant can follow the steps shown in the detailed diagram below:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q:1 Is there any offline procedure to apply?
Ans: No. All admissions are online, and students can take help from the University or Study Centers on how to apply online.Q:2 What is the minimum number of subjects to opt for getting a certificate?
Ans: The students make to pick at least 5 subjects, one of which should be a language course.Q:3 Are students allowed to take additional subjects?
Ans: Yes. Students can take two additional subjects. This means that a total of 7 subjects can be studied.
Q:4 Is there any fee concession policy of NIOS?
Ans: Yes. Fee concession is for:
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th