Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Admission 2021-22: The University of NNM, Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, was set up in 1951 under the famous Rajendra Prasad by the UGC approval to revive the education of Nalanda which was created in the 5th century with Pali and Buddhism. The original subject taught of the Nalanda maha vihara as the earlier education. Admission at the NNM 2021 has begun for various courses of UG and PG Level.
|NNM University||NNM Application Form|
|NNM Admission||NNM Fee Structure|
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara has opened admissions for courses like Pali, Ancient History and Philosophy, etc. The courses offered are of certification and diploma level in 3 subjects and BA Hons, with Ph.D. and MA, etc., with various specializations. For the MA candidates, the required is to have a bachelor’s degree in relationships and pass the proficiency test. The Ph.D. aspirants need to have a PG degree in the field specified and must also qualify for the NNM research entrance exam.
- Applicants must have a diploma or 10+2 diploma with a minimal 50% score and appear for the talent test performed through the university.
- For MA, the candidates must have a bachelor’s diploma in a related area and bypass the scalability check.
- Ph.D. Applicants want to have a master’s diploma within a distinct subject and pass the studies entrance test.
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Highlights
|University Name||Nava Nalanda Mahavihara|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|Also known As||NNM|
|University Type||Deemed University|
- The academic year of the institute usually starts around July. The institute releases the forms for admission on its website much before that, so every student who desires to admit has ample time to fill in and submit it.
- NNM offered various academic educational courses like the undergraduate program, postgraduate program, and research types of education. Admission is made for this university according to marks in the entrance test, and the university offered admission modes like online application mode or offline application mode. To get admission to the University, Candidates must have eligible. Before applying for admission, applicants need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria.
- The application forms which get approved are eligible to appear for the entrance exam. Every interested student must clear the entrance exam with good marks. The students who score the higher stand a better chance to secure the admission seat. They can do so in the course of their preference. The documents which have submits will be cross-examined and verified. the students who qualify across all the criteria will grants admission.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Forms for Indian Students||15 Aug 2021|
|Date of NNM Interview||Oct 2021|
|Entrance Exam for Indian candidates||Sep 2021|
|PG course Application Forms for International Students||Aug 2021|
|PG, Diploma courses admission||1 Sep to 27 Sep 2021|
- The forms which are essential to apply for admission to the institute can be availed offline from the institute itself. The fees for the application process can transfer to the institute via various electronic methods. The student can employ techniques such as banking using card facilities or internet applications.
- The institute has certain norms that have to be maintained by the students. They should be aware that criteria vary depending upon the curse. The students are required to present the certification of their higher secondary. An educational board must issue the certification that the government has authorized.
- Valid address proof
- Markesheet and certification of class 10th
- Markesheet and certification of class 12th
- Certification of transfer
- Passport size photograph
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Cetificate/ Diploma & Ph.D. Courses
- Certificate Course in Pali
- Certificate Course in Tibetan
- Certificate Course in Chinese
- Diploma Course in Pali
- Diploma Course in Tibetan
- Diploma Course in Chinese
- Ph.D. in Pali
- Ph.D. in Philosophy
- Ph.D. in Ancient History Culture & Archaeology
- Ph.D. in Tibetan Studies
- Ph.D. in Sanskrit
- Ph.D. in Hindi
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies
- Ph.D. in Chinese & Japanese
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Ans: It was established in the year 1951.
Ans: The details regarding the fee structure can be obtained from the official website.
Ans: Yes, the institute has hostel facilities.
- Address: Bhikshu Jagdish Kashyap Marg, Nalanda – 803111 Bihar, India
- Contact No.: 8709599795
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.