Navrachana University Admission 2021: The University was established in 2009; it is a private university. It offers standard-level courses. The University provides facilities for students and given knowledge with deep learning practices. it provides UG PG Courses
|Navrachana University||Navrachana University Application Form|
|Navrachana University Admission||Navrachana University Fee Structure|
Navrachana University Start of the academic session will be from the second week of July 2021; before that, all admission is closed. Aspirants can start applying in courses as they are open now B.Design course Application Form has been uploaded on the official site of the University.
- Navrachana University opens online admission for various courses including B.Tech, BCA, MBA, BA, B.Sc, and more. (source)
Navrachana University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Navrachana University|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit & Entrance|
|Location||Vasna – Bhayli Main Rd, Bhayli, Vadodara, Gujarat 391410|
|Also Known As||NUV|
|University Type||Private University|
Navrachana University UG & PG Eligibility
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- B.Des: The candidate must qualify for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.LAD: The candidate must be eligible for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BA: The candidate must qualify for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed: The candidate must have 50% in any of the Bachelor’s Degree courses.
- BSc: The candidate must qualify for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BBA: The candidate must be eligible for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BCA: The candidate must qualify for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- BBA LLB: The candidate must be eligible for 10+2 (HSC) exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MBA: The competitor must be a graduate of any stream with a minimum of 50% marks and a valid CMAT score.
- M.Sc: The nominee is a graduate in a specific area.
- B.Sc-M.Sc: The competitor must pass 10+2 exams with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MSW: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- MHRM: Contestant must have a graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
Navrachana University Admission Process 2021-22
The application forms will be available online on the official website of the academy. The applicant shall then take a print of the state to submit it via offline mode and all the required documents. Will be notified the students constantly about the admission process.
- Register your mobile number and create unique credentials.
- The applicant shall now fill the application with all the details and take a print of the form.
- The applicant is then required to submit the form with the necessary documents attached and an administration processing fee of INR 1000.
- Will be verify the form, and you will later receive an SMS or email.
- Navrachana University Fee Structure.
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate.
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Transfer certificate
NU B.Arch, B.Tech Courses
|B.Arch||Architecture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Electrical Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Navrachana University UG Courses
|BCA||Computer Application||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA-LLB||Management and Law||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Business Administration||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Journalism And Mass Communication||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Botany||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Zoology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Mathematics||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Bio-Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.LAD||Landscape||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Navrachana University PG Courses
|MSW||Social Work||Graduated with relevant subjects or equal degree|
|MSc||Chemistry||Graduated with relevant subjects or equal degree|
|MSc||Life Sciences||Graduated with relevant subjects or equal degree|
|MHRM||Education||Graduated with relevant subjects or equal degree|
|B.Sc-M.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MSc||Environmental Sciences||Graduated with relevant subjects or equal degree|
Navrachana University Ph.D. Courses
|PhD||Management||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Science||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|PhD||Engineering||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
List of NUV Courses
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master in Human Resource Development & Management [MHRDM]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Social Work [MSW]
- Bachelor of Design [B.Des]
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws [BBA LLB]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
- Master of Education [M.Ed]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, there are individual hostels for girls and boys.
Ans. Yes, the college offers its students some of the best job opportunities as well as internship opportunities.
Address: Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara -391 410 Gujarat, India
Contact No.: 91-8882 206 206. 91-265-2617000,100
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Wesbite
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th