Navsari Agriculture University Admission: came out of the branch of Gujarat Agriculture University. It facilitates with a library, hostels, and medical aid. Navsari Agriculture University has seven faculties focusing on different areas of Agricultural studies.
It is an agricultural institute. It was separated from Gujarat university in 2004. NAU provides education in various Agri fields. Such as Horticulture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Agri Engineering. The aim of the institute to increase the production of agriculture. It comprises 08 research stations and 06 centers of testing.
|NAU University||NAU Application Form|
|NAU Admission||NAU Fee Structure|
NAU offers UG Courses in B.Tech, B.Sc, and B.V.Sc & AH. Students at least pass the 12th class with a 40% score eligible for entrance. For PG courses, NAU provides education in M.Tech, M.Sc, and M.V.Sc. The Master’s degree in relevant filed required for admission in PG. Admissions start from last month. Students can apply online.
The university is situated in Navsari, Navsari Agriculture University is in Gujarat State. It stands on the motive of creating agricultural developers. The Agro-industry is focused. Therefore, the Technological and management aspect of agriculture is also in its courses. Business aspects of Agriculture are given out in MBA, BBA (Agriculture).
- 14 July 2021: University announces admission 2021 for UG Courses. Students can check the details here. (View)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Navsari Agriculture University Highlights
|Name||Navsari Agriculture University Admission 2021|
|University Type / Approved by||Public / UGC|
|Entrance Test||National: GUJCET, GATE, JEE Mains|
|University: NAU exam|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based +interview|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
|Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D.,|
Navsari Agriculture University UG Courses Admission
- B.Tech Dairy & Food Technology: The backdrop of PCB/ PCM/ PCBM is required. The candidate must be plus two qualified. They must have English as a subject with 40% scores. They must have cleared GUJCET/JEE Mains.
- B.Sc (H) Microbiology: One must acquire 12th passing in PCB/PCM/PCBM. They must also have 40% scores in plus two. They must have GUJCET/JEE Mains valid scores.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences: Students are to qualify 12th. They must have acquired 40% by the least. Their main subjects must include the 12th.
- B.Tech (H) Dairy Technology: Plus, two must be cleared. They must have 40% merit. With GUJCET/JEE main on merit scores. English is a necessary language in subjects.
- B.Sc (H) Food Quality Assurance: The aspirants must have 40% scores on the 12th. They require JEE/GUJCET scores for further merit. They must have cleared 12th with English language subject.
Navsari Agriculture University PG Courses Admission
- M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: One must have graduated in Food Processing Technology/Agriculture Engineering/ Renewable Energy. They must have cleared the PG entrance test.
- M.Sc (H) Agriculture: Aspirants should be from Agriculture / Horticulture / Agriculture Information Technology/B.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology backdrop. They must have graduated on merit.
- M.V.Sc: Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree. They must have it from the backdrop of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- MBA Agribusiness Management: The student is required with 55% scores. These students are required to pass the institute-level entrance test. They should have graduated with BSc in Agribusiness Management/B.Sc Agriculture or all Allied disciplines/ BBA / BBM/Graduation in Biological Sciences.
- Ph.D.: The student must have a Master’sMaster’s or an MPhil degree. They should be from a relevant backdrop. Their scores must be 65%/6.50 OGPA. Further merit is based on Entrance Test and Interview.
Navsari Agriculture University Application Process 2021
The applications have been declared in both online and offline ways,
To opt for a course in online mode. One should select the course from the website. Should acquire an application form to fill it in. Submission of all required documents is necessary. Form fees can be paid by net banking or DD.
To opt for a course in offline mode. One should purchase the form from the office or download it from the website. They must then fill it in and submit the papers through DD or bank challan. They should submit all to the university office.
- Adhaar Card
- Residency Proofs
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Degrees as per required in courses
- Migration/ transfer and character certificates
NAU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Navsari Agriculture University Application GUJCET||July 2021|
|Navsari Agriculture University Exam GUJCET||July 2021|
|Navsari Agriculture University (B.Sc. (H) Agriculture)||August 2021|
|Navsari Agriculture University (B.Tech Food Technology)||August 2021|
NAU UG Courses
|Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Dairy Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Renewable Energy & Environment Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Food Processing Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Dairy & Food Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Agricultural Information Technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Agricultural Engineering||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Agriculture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Agricultural Biotechnology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Biochemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Food Quality Assurance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Forestry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Home Science & Nutrition||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Horticulture||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (H)||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
NAU PG & Ph.D. Courses
|Ph.D||–||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|MBA||Agribusiness Management||9 Years Bachelor Passed|
|M.V.Sc||–||8 Years Bachelor Passed|
|M.Tech||Agriculture Engineering||4 Years Bachelor Passed|
|M.Sc (H)||Agriculture||5 Years Bachelor Passed|
|M.Sc (H)||Horticulture||6 Years Bachelor Passed|
|M.Sc (H)||Forestry||7 Years Bachelor Passed|
Courses of Navsari Agricultural University with Duration:
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.F.Sc. (Fish Biology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-Business)||2 Years|
|Agriculture Science and Technology Courses|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Horticulture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Science)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Forestry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)||3 Years|
Q. How many zonal research stations are there in Navsari Agriculture University 2021?
Ans. 2 specific zonal research stations are functioning in the university.
Q. What are the details of Scholarships for Navsari Agriculture University 2021?
Ans. Scholarships are given to economically backward students, ICAR basis, and government scholarships.
Q. How much is the first-year fee of M.Sc. for Navsari Agriculture University 2021?
Ans. The first-year fee of an M.Sc is INR 45,000.
Address: Navsari Agricultural University, Eru Char Rasta, Dandi Road, Navsari – 396 450 (Gujarat) INDIA.
Telephone: (02637) 282771-75, 282823
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th