NEFTU Admission 2022-23: NEFTU is a Private Regular University that is Located In Arunachal Pradesh. University Provides Courses in Many Disciplines Like, Under Graduate(UG) Post Graduate(PG), and Many More, approved by the Bar Council of India. NEFTU is a private university that was established in 2014 under section 2F of the UGC Act. It is a top educational institution situated in West Siang, Arunachal Pradesh. This university offers different well-structured programs for the bright future of the students.
NEFTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||North East Frontier Technical University|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Also Known As||NEFTU|
|University Type||Private University|
NEFTU University UG & PG Eligibility
NEFTU is a foremost institute that is ratified by UGC, BCI, and NCTE. It proffers B.Tech, LLB, BBA, MSW, MCA, and M.Tech. Its selection mode is merit-based. UG Courses
- B.Tech: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of the qualifying exam.
- B.Com: Entrance procedure is intermediate level and qualifying test merit.
- BA: Entry criteria are scores that attain the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- LLB: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level.
- BBA: Admission basis is aggregate at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- M.Tech: Entrance criteria are graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the qualifying test.
- MA: Eligibility is graduation in the related sphere and scores on the qualifying test.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying exam.
- MCA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and marks on the qualifying exam.
- MSW: Admission criteria are graduation degree and scores in the qualifying exam.
NEFTU UG Courses Admission
- BA: Students who have passed 10+2 in arts/commerce/science are eligible.
- B.Sc: Students should have qualified for 10+2 exams in the science stream.
- B.Com: Students should have qualified for 10+2 exams in the commerce stream.
- B.Tech: Students who have passed 10+2 exams in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics can apply.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT): Students who are seeking admission in BPT must qualify for Higher Secondary or any equivalent exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized institutes.
- BBA: Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible.
- BCA: Students who have passed 10+2 in science with Computer Application can apply.
NEFTU PG Courses Admission
- M.Sc: Students who have completed B.Sc/BE/ B.Tech/ BS are eligible.
- MBA: Students who are graduates from any discipline can apply.
- MA: Students who are graduates from any relevant discipline can apply.
- M.Tech: Students who have completed B.Tech can apply for that relevant subjects.
- M.Com: B.com students who have completed their course are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil: Postgraduates can apply in relevant subjects.
- Ph.D.: Students who have completed their post-graduation are eligible to apply in the relevant subjects.
NEFTU Admission Process 2022-23
Students Can Download the Admission From the University Official Website or Collect From the Admission Department of NEFTU With Agreed Fees. If students are interested in getting Admission to this University, First of all, students Have to Know About Admission Criteria. NEFTU authority will publish the online application form on its official website. Students who have cleared 10+2 from any recognized board can apply for Undergraduate courses. In the case of Postgraduate courses, students need a bachelor’s degree in the applicable subject from a qualified university with compulsory marks. If any student is pursuing a course in another university can complete the remaining part with the credit transfer facility of this university. Lateral entry is also allowed for some particular programs. Students have to appear for the Admission Test. The official website Important dates and times are provided on the official website.
How to Apply?
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Application forms for NEFTU admission are available on the official website. Students need to fill-up the form in online mode. Then, they need to submit within the deadline mentioned by the authority. Check the full procedure to apply for admission to the University:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill up all the required details and choose a preferred course.
- Provide the qualification details and check them thoroughly.
- Attach a scanned image and signature.
- Submit the application form and make your payment.
- After payment is made, keep a copy of the application form.
- Copy of All Mark Sheets and Certificates.
- ID & Address Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Affidavit (Available on Download Section of www.neftu.edu.in)
- Migration From Previous Board/University.
NEFTU UG & PG Courses
Courses Offered by North East Frontier Technical University
- BA (Economics)
- BA (History)
- BA (Hons) (Public Administration)
- BA (Hons.) (Geography)
- BA (Hons.) (Economics)
- BA (Hons.) (English)
- BA (Hons) (Hindi)
- BA (Hons) (History)
- BA (Hons) (Mathematics)
- BA (Hons) (Political Science)
- BA (Hons) (Psychology)
- BA (Hons) (Sanskrit)
- BA (Hons) (Sociology)
- BA (Mathematics)
- BA (Physical Education)
- BA (Political Science)
- BA (Psychology)
- BA (Public Administration)
- BA (Sanskrit)
- BA (Sociology)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- MA (Drawing and Painting)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Education)
- MA (English)
- MA (Geography)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (History)
- MA (Mathematics)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Psychology)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Sanskrit)
- MA (Sociology)
- M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)
- M.Phil. (Mathematics)
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.)
- Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)
- B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Automobile Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Phil. (Information Technology)
- M.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Advance Diploma in Fire Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS)
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety
- B.Sc. (Biology)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- B.Sc. (Fire Safety and Hazard Management)
- B.Sc. (Geology)
- B.Sc. (Hospitality Management)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Phil. (Botany)
- M.Phil. (Chemistry)
- M.Phil. (Physics)
- M.Phil. (Zoology)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- M.Sc. (Geology)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science)
- Ph.D. (Botany)
- Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
- Ph.D. (Microbiology)
- Ph.D. (Physics)
- Ph.D. (Zoology)
- B.BA + M.BA
- M.BA (Event Management)
- M.BA (Executive)
- M.BA (Finance)
- M.BA (Health Care Management)
- M.BA (Hospital Management)
- M.BA (Human Resource Management)
- M.BA (Information Technology)
- M.BA (Marketing Management)
- M.BA (Retail Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety Management
Agriculture Science and Technology Courses
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)
- M.Phil. (Agriculture Microbiology
- M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- M.Sc. (Horticulture)
- Ph.D. (Agriculture)
Information Technology Courses
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- M.Sc. (Information Technology)
- Ph.D. (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Computer Application – DCA
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Certificate Course in Information Technology
- Certificate in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Office Management
- Certificate in CAD
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer: Lateral Entry Shall Be Allowable Only in the Programmes Where the Same is Particularly Mentioned.
Answer: No, It is a Regular University that Provides Regular Courses.
Answer: Eligibility Criteria Are Different From the Different Courses.Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.