NIFTEM Admission 2021-22: National Institute of Food Technology University was established in 2012. and National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship & Management is to be a deemed university. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC). It is located in Haryana, India. NIFTEM gets admission online and offline mode. And offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. level courses. the access has been given entrance exams and merits-based. Niftem campuses area is 100 acres. University provides higher-level education programs.
|NIFTEM University||NIFTEM University Application Form|
|NIFTEM University Admission||NIFTEM University Fee Structure|
Aspirants seeking admission to the B.Tech course must have cleared the inter exams in the field of relevancy. The selection to B.Tech course is done based on the JEE Main scores followed by the university-held online counseling. The M.Tech course requires the aspirants to have cleared at least a bachelor’s or PG degree in the relevant field with 60% scores in total.
- 27 August 2021: University scheduled the MBA entrance exam on 03 September 2021. Click here (View)
|University||National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM)|
|Established | Type||2012 | Deemed|
|Approved by||MOFPI, UGC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
NIFTEM Admission 2021-22
- Candidates looking for admission in the BTech direction ought to have handed 10+2 exams in the applicable area.
- Selection to B.Tech is accomplished on the idea of JEE Main rating observed via way of means of Online Counseling performed via way of means of NIFTEM.
- For MTech application, college students ought to have handed a Bachelor’s diploma or Master’s diploma in an applicable area with minimal 60% marks in aggregate.
- NIFTEM Admission to M.Tech is accomplished on the idea of GATE rating/Entrance take a look at for Non-GATE candidates and Personal Interview.
- For being eligible to use to MBA, the candidate ought to be a graduate in any area with minimal 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection to MBA is accomplished on the idea of CAT/MAT rating or Internal take a look at observed via way of means of GD/PI, paintings enjoy and educational overall performance.
- Eligibility for Ph.D. is, a by skip in M.Tech. or any Master’s diploma withinside the applicable move with minimal 60% marks.
NIFTEM Application Process: How to Apply?
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
NIFTEM admission offers an online mode to the students. They must visit the official website of the institute. The following are the steps to apply in any UG or PG courses:
- For admission to the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management go to the authoritative portal of NIFTEM.
- On the home page admission part will be available, click on that.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all queries asked in the application form like- personal details, qualification details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- Before submitting the form Re-check all information and confirm that all details are right or not if students will find any type of mistake then make it correct.
- Next students should attach all documents (upload the Passport size photograph in 1 MB in jpeg, jpg, gif & png format).
- Applicants can pay the application amount of Rs. 1000/- by using Internet Banking/Debit card/Credit card.
- Visit the official website portal of NIFTEM and click on Apply 2021.
- A new tab will appear where you have to click on the Apply Now icon.
- Fill your form carefully and a photo that must not be more than one MB in png, jpeg, and jpg format.
- Pay your fees of INR 1000 through Credit Card, ATM, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- ID Card
- Mark sheet and Degrees
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer and Caste Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
NIFTEM BTech Specializations & Fees
Address: Plot No. 97, Sector 56 HSIIDC Industrial Estate,Kundli, District-Sonepat Haryana-131028
Phone: +91-130- 2281000
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th