NIMS University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
NIMS University Distance Education
NIMS University Distance Education was established in the year 2008. It is a private University situated in Rajasthan. The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), NIMS University is approved by the Distance Council of India. The distance education program is supported by numerous guidance centers. The distance education wing started by the university aims to spread the education to those who are unable to join any regular courses. Main Mission of the University is to provide affordable and flexible higher education for all persons. It is a good way of education for those peoples who have no time for study in the regular classes bases.
NIMS University Distance Education is recognized by:
- University Grants Commission(UGC)
- Ministry of HRD
- Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Recognized by Distance Education Bureau (DEB)
Distance Education of NIMS University Admission:
For this University has a well educated and highly experienced faculty which provides students compatible self-explained study materials. The department of distance education strives hard to meet the demands of the industry. It ensures quality in curriculum, teaching methodology, the study material provided and transparency in examination and evaluation system. If students are interested to get admission in the university, first of all, they need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. These Documents Must Have You at the Time of Admission These are Given Below: – Click Here For More Details.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to D.O.B
- Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam & other exams as prescribed by the University.
- Proof of Residence ( Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID Ration / PDS photo card / Aadhaar Number / UID Card/ PAN card )
- Two Passport size coloured photographs.
- Demand Draft (DD).
Eligibility Criteria of Admission In NIMS University Distance Education:
- Admission to UG Course: Candidates must have passed 12th or it’s equivalent in any discipline from recognized university/college/institute candidate is eligible to apply admission of the UG course. admission is done through based on the merit list, exam conducted by the university itself.
- Admission to Master Degree: Interested candidate must have completed their Graduation degree or it’s equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized university candidate is eligible to apply admission of PG course. Admission is done through based on entrance examination test, examination teste conducted by the NIMS University.
- Admission to PG Diploma: If the candidate wishes to apply admission of PG diploma course then must have required to the passed Undergraduate degree or it’s equivalent from recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission for this course. admission is done through on the basis of the merit list, merit list should be prepared according to performance in the entrance test conducted by the university itself.
Courses of NIMS University Distance Education:
Master of Business Administration
PG Diploma in Computer Application
B.Sc. (General Science)
Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences
Master of Library & Information Sciences
Distance Education of NIMS Affiliated Colleges List:
National Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jaipur
Faculty of NIMS University Distance Education:
Name of Faculty
Dr. Neelam Bapana
Department of Anatomy
Dr. Usha Gupta
Department of Physiology
Dr. Gora Dadheech Acharya
Department of Biochemistry
Dr. Kalpana Sankhala
Department of Pathology
Dr. Suman Rishi
Department of Microbiology
Dr. Yogendra Kumar Dwivedi
Department of Pharmacology
Dr. N.S. Kothari
Department of Forensic Medicine
Dr. S.C. Maheshwari
Department of Community Medicine
Dr. Y. Giridhar Reddy
Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
Application Procedure of Nims University Distance Education 2019:
Admission for NIMS University in distance mode apply both modes such as online mode or offline mode
- Admissions through online mode: If the candidates are interested to apply for admission through online mode then kindly visit the university official website and fill the all required and correct details in the application form. and
- After complete, all the process submitted the application form along with required documents and take the print of receipt while paying the fees.
- Admission through offline mode: If the candidate applies the application form through offline mode then kindly visit the university official website and download the application form and filled he all required information like educational details and personal details and sent through by post in university office address or visit the university campus and submit itself in the admission office.
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India:
Name of Faculty
Types of University
- Address: Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Shobha Nagar, National Highway 11C, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121
- Phone: 091160 10414