NITTE University Admission 2022-23: Set up in the area of Mangalore, in Karnataka, Nitte University was made up in the year 2008 as a status holder deemed to be a University with the approval of UGC, New Delhi. The University gives out medical courses such as BDS, BPT, B.Pharm, MBBS, etc. candidates can also opt for procedures such as B.Sc., BJMC, and Post Basic B.Sc. The nursing course at the UG level. The aspirants of PG level must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, after which they can opt for procedures such as MCh, M.Pharm, MSc, MJMC, MPT, MD, MS, MPH, etc.
The aspirants are strictly asked to be from a relevant backdrop of study for the aspiring course of admission. Candidates who have done their PG level degree can apply for the appropriate degree of Ph.D. The candidates can gain a seat in the UG and PG levels based on merit only. The aspirants who are shortlisted based on the list of merit uploaded by the University will be required to come to the Personal interview round for the final admission into the desired course.
Candidates applying to different programs at the Academy must follow different NITTE University Admission procedures depending on the level and type of degree.
- Most PG Degree & PG Diplomas accept candidates based on their marks in the Qualifying Exam.
- Some PG courses require Candidates to clear a written test followed by an interview.
- Most UG & PG Medical Degree Programs will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the respective NEET Examinations.
- Similarly, NATA Scores will be relevant in securing admission to the BArch programs. For a comprehensive understanding of the NITTE University Admission Process for 2022, please visit KLE Academy’s official website.
- NITTE University admission conducts a written test for Ph.D. Candidates. Candidates for this program will have to clear the written test followed by a personal interview
NITTE University Admission Latest Updates
- NITTE University Admission 2022 Application form has been released for the session 2022-23 (click here )to Apply
NITTE University Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Nitte University, Mangalore|
|Short Name of University||NIITE|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC, MHRD|
|Location||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|University Type||Deemed university|
NITTE University UG & PG Eligibility
NITTE is a reputed public-level University presenting UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different spheres. It is correlated with UGC. Its admission criteria are merit as well as entrance dependent.
- MBBS: The admission process is 10+2 level(Science) and marks of the NEET exam.
- BDS: Admission basis is 10+2 with 50%+PCB+NEET exam scores.
- B.Arch: Criteria are grades at the 10+2 level with PCM and NATA scores.
- B.Pharma: Eligibility for entrance is 10+2 level with PCB and merit.
- B.Sc: Admission process is merit at the 10+2 level(Science) and qualifying test marks.
- MD: Eligibility is an MBBS degree and NEET-PG exam.
- MS: Selection criteria is a degree in MBBS and NEET test marks.
- MDS: Criteria for admission are BDS degree and NEET MDS aggregate.
- MCh: Process for election is a degree in MS(General Surgery) and NEET SS marks.
- M.Pharma: Criteria are B.Pharma degree with 55% and qualifying exam grades.
NITTE BBA Course
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|NEET 2022 Application form (Extended)||6 April 2022 – 15 May 2022|
|NATA 2022 Application Window||8 April 2022 -11 July 2022|
|KCET 2022 Application Form Commencement Date||18 April 2022|
|KCET Admit Card Available||30 May 2022|
|NATA Exam Date||12 June 2022; 3 Jul 2022; 24 July 2022|
|KCET Exam Date||16 June 2022 – 18 Jun 2022|
|NEET Exam Date||17 July 2022|
NITTE University Admission Form Process 2022-23
The NITTE Unversity admission offered high-quality education in research types and its campus has located fully lush green and makes a very good learning environment. If the candidate can wish to take NITTE University Admission there are both application modes is there like online mode and offline mode. Admission is done to this university based on merit/entrance
- The entire registration process for admission to NITTE is offline.
- Candidates are required to visit the official link for the NITTE website, where they can download and print the Application Form
- Candidates must fill up this form with their academic details, and personal details and attach relevant photographs and documents.
- Once candidates have completed the form, they must attach a DD in the favor of NITTE University (payable at Mangalore). This is the application fee.
- Candidates must send in this completed form with attachments by post to the university.
- Candidates who provide false/incorrect details will not be allowed to sit for admission.
NITTE University Contact Details
Address: 6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018 Karnataka, India
Phone: 0824-2204300 / 01 / 02 / 03
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.