NLSIU Admission 2021-22: National Law School of India University, established in 1986, is a State University located in Karnataka, India. It is the first university in the country e that is offering five years UG integrated degree.
|NLSIU University||NLSIU Application Form|
|NLSIU Admission||NLSIU Fee structure|
10 July 2021: The last date to apply for online admission in hybrid programs is 31 July 2021. Eligible candidates can apply to click here.
Every year NLSIU Admission takes 80 students in the UG law program, 40 PG of law program, and Fifty in a master’s in public policy program. It is among the best lock universities not only in the state but also in the country. NLSIU is a re-owned state-level institute proffering UG courses, PG courses, and research courses related to legal education. It is interrelated with BIU. Its election criteria are entrance-based.
- BA LLB (Hons) program is available at the UG level.
- The student who wants to apply for BA LLB must have passed plus 2 with more than 50% marks.
- LLM’s course is available at the PG level.
- The students who want to apply to the LLM course must have an LLB degree with more than 55% marks.
- NLSIU also offers and Ph.D. law programs.
- The student who wants to apply for this course must have passed the CLAT entrance exam.
The National Law School of India University is a state university and this university is an institution that offered legal education. It was established on the year 29 August 1987 and is located in the city of Bengaluru in the Indian state of Karnataka. The university was approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
National Law School of India University Highlights
|Topic||National Law School of India University|
|Established | Type||1986 | State|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com.|
NLSIU UG & PG Eligibility
- BA eligibility criteria is a 10+2 certificate with 45% scores and CLAT exam marks
- LLB entrance procedure is a higher secondary school certificate with 45% marks and aggregate of the CLAT test.
- MPP entrance criteria is a graduate degree in the relevant sphere.
- LLM selection criteria are LLB degree with 50% marks and CLAT exam grades.
- MA admission process is a graduate degree and PAT exam marks.
NLSIU Bangalore Application Form 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The National Law School of India University offered the Multi-courses ad offered the high quality of education in Undergraduate Programme, Post Graduate Programme, and Research Programme level course. And admission for this university has been done on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination. The admission mode of this university has offered both facilities online mode and offline mode.
NLSIU Bangalore Admission The student can apply by using online mode and following the given steps:
- The applicant can get their form from the official web portal.
- You have to pay Rs 3000 for free-for-all PG courses.
- Upload all your documents, including photos, signs, and thumb impressions.
- Now, submit the form.
- After submitting the form, you will be able to enter the entrance exam.
- The entrance exam will be objective type, and that will be related to law and general concepts.
The students must submit these details:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
|Start date for online admission for hybrid programs||18 June 2021|
|Last date for online admission for hybrid programs||31 July 2021|
NLSIU UG PG Courses & Duration
|M.Phil. (Law)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law (PGDCR)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Laws||1 Year|
|MA (Public Policy)||2 Years|
|BA + LLB (Hons)||5 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics (PGDM)||1 Year|
NLSIU Courses & Eligibility
|LLM||LLB with CLAT|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Address: Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560 242 Old Pin (560 072) Karnataka, India
Contact No.: +91-80-2321-3160
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th