North Orissa University Admission 2021-22: North Orissa University is a state university, and it was established in 1989 at Baripada Orissa. University is holding the approval of UGC of India. It is also involved in the list of leading universities in India. NOU also holds his place in AIU and Commonwealth universities. The NAAC Banglore accredited it with a grade of “B”. There are 80 colleges, which are affiliate with the university.
North Orissa university offers the best quality of education to the students and is well admired in the region of Bengal. The University started functioning in the year 2013. At the stage before graduation University offers a B.Ed degree program to the candidates. The candidates can apply for admissions in the B.ED degree program by online mode only. The time consumed by this degree is 2-3 years the due application fee is 32$. The selection mode is based generally on the marks of candidates in CBSE + IBSE examinations.
|North Orissa University||North Orissa University Application Form|
|North Orissa University Admission||North Orissa University Fee structure|
The University provides many degree courses and programs to the candidates after completion of graduate-level education. The University offers MSC, MCA, MBA, M. Ed, and MSc degree programs and courses to the candidates at the PG level. The admission of all PG courses except MPhil and PhD is based upon the entrance exam. The University grants admission to the candidates in M.Phil and PhD.
- NOU released a notification for students who have completed Pre-Ph.D. course work can submit the synopsis. The application forms can be submitted to the exam controller’s office from 10/11/2021 to 09/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- The application forms are available for the PG Spot selection & Admission process. The last date of submission of CAF is 21/11/2021. For complete details, click here.
North Orissa University Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University||North Orissa University|
|Established in||1998 as a Public University|
|Approved by||UGC, BCI, NAAC|
|Ranking||Country 584 | World 9432|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com|
North Orissa University Admission 2021-22
North Orissa University offers education in various fields like Chemistry, Biotechnology, Law, Computer application and Physics, etc., at the postgraduate level of education. The admissions are done on merit, but many courses require entrance exam scores for enrollment i-e, the OJEE exam. NOU offers various courses in both distance and classroom learning. Each program has different requirements. The students must check their eligibility criteria, admission process, and important dates before applying.
NOU UG Admission
- BA (Hons): It is a three years UG program. Any applicant who has done HSC in arts can apply.
- B.Com: The duration of this UG course is three years. The applicants who have passed HSC with commerce can apply for this program. The least required marks are 45%.
- B.Li.Sc: It is a one-year program. The students who want to pursue B.Li.Sc should have an HSC certificate. They must have at least 45% marks in SSC and HSC.
NOU PG Admission
NOU offers many PG programs in different disciplines. Following are the eligibility criteria for these courses:
- MA: The applicants who want to apply in MA must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. The least required marks are 50%. The students will select based on patterns in the qualifying degree.
- M.Sc: The students should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with at least 50% marks. It is also a merit-based program.
- MBA: A BBA degree with at least 50% marks. Only shortlisted applicants would call for interviews.
- MSW: Any bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. It is a professional degree; applicants have to do fieldwork. So, they have to submit their medical certificate for this course.
North Orissa University Application Process 2021
NOU offers both online and offline modes for form submission.
- Buy your application form from the main campus or any affiliated college.
- Fill your form with the blocked letter.
- Make a DD in favor of the university.
- Attach the relevant documents.
- Post the form along with the documents to the address mentioned in the state.
- Visit the official website of NOU.
- Click on the distance learning or classroom learning admission form.
- Register yourself by using a valid email account.
- After registration, fill your form.
- Pay online form fee through ATM or net banking.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Please read the form carefully before submitting it.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Colored pictures
- Character certificate
- A stamped letter
- Caste and NOC certificate
- Address: Sri Ram Chandra Vihar Takatpur, Baripada, Mayurbhanj Odisha-757003
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.