NSOU Admission 2022-23: 30 June 2022 is the last date for NSOU Admission 2022-23 for Vocational Education & Training (VET) programs. The portal of registration is at @www.wbnsou.ac.in. Netaji Subhas Open University is one of the largest universities designed for students who want to opt for open distance learning. The students are introduced to programs like UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The application will be starting soon for the 2022 academic session, and students must wait until the latest notifications.
The admission is taken through merit and also through the entrance where students for the UG program are merit-based, and for the PG and Ph.D. program, students are required to appear in the entrance test like- UGC/NET/GATE.
- All these tests must be completed by the cleared for the respective courses a student selects for their educational journey.
- Admission to UG and PG courses is granted based on merit & entrance examination scores.
- For NSOU PhD Admission will be offered depending upon the entrance score (UGC/NET/GATE).
About: Netaji Subhash Open University is a state university located in West Bengal, Kolkata. This university was founded in 1997 and is recognized by the UGC and REI. It is an open university providing learning in distance mode. NSOU offers courses at UG, PG, and Doctoral levels. It covers the six disciplines: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Social Studies, Education, and Professional Studies. Courses like BA, B.Sc, BCom, B.Voc, B.Ed, M.A, M.LIS, etc., are offered by NSOU.
Application Fees: The Registration fees for the applicants who apply to NSOU are 500/- rupees for the UG and PG programs. For the certificate courses, the application fees are 900/- rupees.
NSOU Admission Latest News
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Admission Notice for Massive Open Online courses (MOOCs) is started at NSOU. Apply till 20 June 2022. (Source)
- NSOU has commenced the admission for VET (Vocational Education and Training) courses for session 2022-23. Students can apply till 30 June 2022. (Source)
- Netaji Subhas Open University has released admissions forms for short term training programs. The last date to fill the form is 29 May 2022. (Source)
- NSOU has started admission for PhD programs for session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 7 May 2022. (Source)
- NSOU will start exam form filling for BDP, UG courses in Dec 2021, June 2022 from the 3rd week of April 2022. (Source)
NSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance based|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Also Known As||NSOU|
|University Type||State Open University|
|Fee||Netaji Subhash Open University Fee structure|
NSOU Admission 2022-23
Netaji Subhas Open University offers UG, PG Ph.D., and short-term learning courses for admission in 2022. The fresh admission will start in the month of July 2022. Also, for the UG program, the admission selection is through merit scores, and for the PG and Ph.D. programs, students are required to clear the entrance examinations like UGC/NET/GATE. Recently the short term training courses at NSOU admission is on ongoing. Also, students can go through the E-Brochure. The training is through the online mode, and this course admission is open right now, and students can start the enrollment.
NSOU UG Admission 2022-23
Netaji Subhas Open University will soon begin accepting applications for the UG program. Selection is based on their previous grade. UG admission forms can be filled out online at the university’s website. All UG applications must be submitted online on the university’s website.
Applicants must have completed the 12th grade with a grade of at least 50% from a recognized university to be eligible. The Netaji Subhas Open University will accept students with intermediate degrees in the relevant disciplines. Applications will be accepted from the fourth week of May to the second week of June 2022. A merit based NSOU admission process will be followed. Merit lists will be released in the 4th week of July 2022.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science is available for NSOU Admission with specialization like Physics, Chemistry, geography, Zoology & more. Students need to have 10+2 passing examination with minimum 40% marks
- BA: There are departments to provide arts courses such as Bachelor of Arts (BA). Specilizations like Bengali, English, History, Political science, sociology & more is available. 10+2 passed is mandatory for NSOU Admission.
NSOU PG Admission 2022-23
NSOU has a variety of postgraduate programmes in the field of arts, commerce, and science, including M.A, M.Sc, MSW, M.Ed, M.Lis, etc. The duration of the majority of Master’s level courses at NSOU is 2 years. In general, one should have acquired a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university. Some of the courses demand specific subjects, whereas some are open for students from any field. Students for the postgraduate courses are selected on the basis of marks scored in the last qualifying examination. NSOU Admission to pg courses is conducted in the month of August 2022. Those who are planning to study from NSOU, they must keep checking the admission updates through the official site.
NSOU PhD Admission 2022-23
Netaji Subhas Open University is currently inviting applicants to apply for PhD programs for session 2022-23. Forms are available at @www.wbnsou.ac.in. Master’s Degree holders with at least 55% marks can apply for NSOURET 2022. There is an exemption for the scorer of UGC-NET/GATE/SLET. There are many disciplines available at NSOU for research studies. The application fee for PhD form is 1500 rupees at NSOU. 7 May 2022 is the last date for NSOU PhD Admission 2022-23.
NSOU Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
NSOU Application Form Process 2022
The search for the exact admission procedure shall be ended for the students as the following steps will certainly assist you in completing the NSOU admission comfortably.
Steps To Remember: NSOU Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph, Signature of applicant, Name Proof (Aadhar/Voter/Pan), Age Proof (Xth Admit Card), Marksheet (10th and 12th) are mandatory for admission in NSOU.
- For UG admission, the student need not to visit any centre as all formalities shall be done online.
- The applicants are advised to fill the mandatory columns carefully in the NSOU application form and upload all necessary certificates before the due date.
- A learner may take admission to only a one-degree programme
- Application for change of programme, shall not be entertained by the NSOU after admission.
- False, forged, and misleading information will cancel the candidature of applicants.
- Once paid fee in any circumstances shall not be refunded by the NSOU
Stages: NSOU Application Form
Step 1: Visit NSOU admission portal
Step 2: Read a pop up been screened carefully
Step 3: Proceed and press the “Click Here To UG Admission” button in the right
Step 4: Start by mentioning the previous subject, stream, category, state, etc.
Step 5: Proceed, and pick a course to pursue in NSOU
Step 6: Select Learner Support Centre, and go through the eligibility section
Step 7: Complete the NSOU application form by passing through the applicant personal, contact, and academic part
Step 8: Preview and mark the declaration to go to the next step of the admission portal
Step 9: Submit the button that appears below, and obtain the application number
Step 10: After logging in, the NSOU account applicant needs to upload a recent passport size photograph, signature, and other documents.
Step 11: Photograph & Signature should be within 50 kb
Step 12: 10th and 12th mark sheet ought to be less than 500 kb
Step 13: All other mandatory sizes must not be larger than 100 kb
Step 14: After successful upload of documents, the NSOU will verify the document
Step 15: Only approved applicants shall be provided with the link to deposit the fee.
Documents Required for NSOU Admission
Students can get admission to NSOU; the application form should download on the NSOU website. The following documents required for the admission process are:
- Applicants should download the Application Form from the college website.
- Applicants should have a proper Mark sheet and Certificates in two copies duly attested.
- Must have ID proof details.
- Min, the four copies of passport photos, get required.
- University fees can get paid online or offline as per the requirement of the aspirant.
The placement facilitation services are not directly available with the NSOU. However, the University offers a chance to the students to upload their resumes to the Education and Career platform, which provides placement opportunities to the pass-outs. The link to the placement platform is available on the Official website of the College. You can click on the link, and the page will directly take you to the M/S School guru Eduserve webpage. The student can upload their resume and get placement services.
FAQs About NSOU Admission
Q: When will NSOU Admission 2022 registration begin?
Ans: NSOU Admissions 2022 register process is said to begin by the 1st week of July 2022.
Q: When will NSOU Admission 2022 registration end?
Ans: The registration process end will be by the 4th week of July 2022.
Q: When can we get to know the NSOU class schedule for 2022?
Ans: Live class schedule will be uploaded in Aug 2022 (Tentative).
Q: What is the most recent admission notice of NSOU admission 2022?
Ans: The most recent notice discusses admission for a vocational course, check notice now.
NSOU Contact Details
- Address: DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064.
- Contact No.: 033 4066 3220
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.