NSOU Admission 2022-23 Netaji Subhas Open University is one of the largest universities designed for students who want to opt for open distance learning. The students are introduced to programs like UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The application will be starting soon for the 2022 academic session, and students must wait until the latest notifications. The admission is taken through merit and also through the entrance where students for the UG program are merit-based, and for the PG and Ph.D. program, students are required to appear in the entrance test like- UGC/NET/GATE.
- All these tests must be completed by the cleared for the respective courses a student selects for their educational journey.
- Application Fees: The Registration fees for the applicants who apply to this university are 500/- rupees for the UG and PG programs. For the certificate courses, the application fees are 900/- rupees.
- Admission to UG and PG courses is granted based on merit & entrance examination scores.
- For NSOU Ph.D. Admission will be offered depending upon the entrance score (UGC/NET/GATE).
Netaji Subhash Open University is a state university located in West Bengal, Kolkata. This university was founded in 1997 and is recognized by the UGC and REI. It is an open university providing learning in distance mode.
NSOU offers courses at UG, PG, and Doctoral levels. It covers the six disciplines: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Social Studies, Education, and Professional Studies. Courses like BA, B.Sc, BCom, B.Voc, B.Ed, M.A, M.LIS, etc., are offered by NSOU.
NSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance based|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Also Known As||NSOU|
|University Type||State Open University|
|Fee||Netaji Subhash Open University Fee structure|
NSOU Admission 2022-23
Netaji Subhash Open University will soon start admission for all the offered courses for session 2022-23. The University admits students for UG courses who have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent. Whereas for PG courses, the university demands for bachelor’s degree.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
NSOU UG Admission
- BSc: 10+2 in Science stream. Merit-based admissions.
- BA: Aspirant having 50% marks in Intermediate is eligible.
- BCA: Candidate must possess the HSC certification is eligible.
- BSW: The 10+2 passed students are eligible.
- B.Com: 12-year education from a recognized board with 50% marks.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: Intermediate with at least a 50% score.
- B.Ed: Required eligibility for admission is 40% in graduation.
NSOU PG Admission
- MSc: BSc graduates with good marks are eligible.
- MA: A graduation degree in Arts is eligible.
- M.Com: An undergraduate degree with not less than a 50% score is eligible.
- MCA: The BCA graduates are eligible. A merit score of BCA is considered for admission.
- MSW: A minimum of 50% aggregate score in graduation.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: graduation with a 50% score is the eligibility required.
- Ph.D.: The eligibility is a PG degree in the related stream.
NSOU Application Form Process 2022
The search for the exact admission procedure shall be ended for the students as the following steps will certainly assist you in completing the NSOU admission comfortably.
Steps To Remember: Application Form NSOU
- Passport Size Photograph, Signature of applicant, Name Proof (Aadhar/Voter/Pan), Age Proof (Xth Admit Card), Marksheet (10th and 12th) are mandatory for admission in NSOU.
- For UG admission, the student need not to visit any centre as all formalities shall be done online.
- The applicants are advised to fill the mandatory columns carefully in the NSOU application form and upload all necessary certificates before the due date.
- A learner may take admission to only a one-degree programme
- Application for change of programme, shall not be entertained by the NSOU after admission.
- False, forged, and misleading information will cancel the candidature of applicants.
- Once paid fee in any circumstances shall not be refunded by the NSOU
Stages: Application Form NSOU
Step 1: Visit NSOU online admission portal
Step 2: Read a pop up been screened carefully
Step 3: Proceed and press the “Click Here To UG Admission” button in the right
Step 4: Start by mentioning the previous subject, stream, category, state, etc.
Step 5: Proceed, and pick a course to pursue in NSOU
Step 6: Select Learner Support Centre, and go through the eligibility section
Step 7: Complete the NSOU application form by passing through the applicant personal, contact, and academic part
Step 8: Preview and mark the declaration to go to the next step of the admission portal
Step 9: Submit the button that appears below, and obtain the application number
Step 10: After logging in, the NSOU account applicant needs to upload a recent passport size photograph, signature, and other documents.
Step 11: Photograph & Signature should be within 50 kb
Step 12: 10th and 12th mark sheet ought to be less than 500 kb
Step 13: All other mandatory sizes must not be larger than 100 kb
Step 14: After successful upload of documents, the NSOU will verify the document
Step 15: Only approved applicants shall be provided with the link to deposit the fee.
Students can get admission to NSOU; the application form should download on the NSOU website. The following documents required for the admission process are:
- Applicants should download the Application Form from the college website.
- Applicants should have a proper Mark sheet and Certificates in two copies duly attested.
- Must have ID proof details.
- Min, the four copies of passport photos, get required.
- University fees can get paid online or offline as per the requirement of the aspirant.
NSOU Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
The placement facilitation services are not directly available with the NSOU. However, the University offers a chance to the students to upload their resumes to the Education and Career platform, which provides placement opportunities to the pass-outs. The link to the placement platform is available on the Official website of the College. You can click on the link, and the page will directly take you to the M/S School guru Eduserve webpage. The student can upload their resume and get placement services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will NSOU Admissions 2022 registration begin?
Ans: NSOU Admissions 2022 register process is said to begin by the 1st week of July 2022.
Q: When will NSOU Admissions 2022 registration end?
Ans: The registration process end will be by the 4th week of July 2022.
Q: When can we get to know the NSOU class schedule for 2022?
Ans: Live class schedule will be uploaded in Aug 2022 (Tentative).
Q: What is the most recent admission notice of NSOU admission 2022?
Ans: The most recent notice discusses admission for a vocational course, check notice now.
- Address: DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 064.
- Contact No.: 033 4066 3220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.