Nursing Entrance Exams in India: AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam Dates Nursing entrance exams are tests that primarily center on candidates who are enthusiastic around healthcare courses. Healthcare is one of the careers that have no room for mistakes or mystery. For this reason, nations such as India esteem the need to be improved the assessment of such Studies, as well as improve earnestness and carefulness.
- HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam: The nursing exam offers the participants to gain passage to considering a nursing course in Himachal Pradesh. Moreover, the test is held in July as it was and is conducted within the English dialect.
- JIPMER B.Sc. Entrance Exam: Typically, as it were online-based nursing entrance exam on offer at the minute. The test offers a section to seek after a prestigious nursing course.
- AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam: The exam is a seemingly foremost common entrance exam for all nursing understudies in India. The exam is conducted once in a year, and it offers opportunities for candidates to the inducer section in any nursing course of their choice.
News Update :
AIIMS postponed Exam Date Due to lock down
Overview Nursing Entrance Exams
|Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Courses||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)|
No nursing college is allowed to admit a student unless they’ve sat in the entrance exams. Below are some of the most common nursing entrance exams that an applicant can apply to sit for
Important Dates: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
|Tripura Medical College B.Sc||28-Jul-20|
|Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET)||28-Jul-20|
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||28-Jul-20|
|PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||28-Jul-20|
|Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar||28-Jul-20|
|NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam||10-Aug-20|
|Municipal Corporation of Delhi Nursing||10-Aug-20|
|MP GNTST PNST||10-Aug-20|
|MMU M.Sc Nursing||10-Aug-20|
|KIMS University Nursing||10-Aug-20|
|JIPMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam||10-Aug-20|
|Jharkhand BSc Nursing||10-Aug-20|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing||10-Aug-20|
List of Best Nursing Entrance Exams
- AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam
- AIIMS M.Sc Entrance Exam
- Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission
- Army college of Nursing Jalandhar Admission
- BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam
- CG B.Sc Nursing
- CG Post Basic Nursing
- CG M.Sc Nursing
- CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission
- Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET)
- HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM
- ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam
- Jharkhand BSc Nursing Admission
- KIMS University Nursing Entrance
- LHMC B.Sc Nursing
- MCD Nursing Admission
- MGM CET Nursing
- MMU M.Sc (Nursing) All India Entrance Test
- MP GNTST and PNST
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing
- PGIMER B.Sc Nursing
- PGIMER M.Sc Nursing
- RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam
- Tripura Medical College (TNC) B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- Uttarakhand Nursing Admission
- VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam
Nursing Entrance Exam Application Process
HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam: The nursing exam offers the entrants to earn entry to studying a nursing course in Himachal Pradesh. Also, the test is held in July only and is conducted in the English language. It’s crucial to note that entrants need to have completed class 12 exams to be eligible for this exam.
Unknown to many people, the HPU B.Sc. test consists of multiple-choice questions. Each of these questions has four options, where only one option is correct. Himachal Pradesh University conducts the exam.
- AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing Exam: The exam is arguably the most common entrance exam for all nursing students in India. The exam is conducted once in a year and it offers opportunities for candidates to get an entry in any nursing course of their choice.
However, it’s crucial to note that only Indian citizens are eligible for this exam. The body in charge of the exam is AIIMS, New Delhi.
- JIPMER B.Sc. Entrance Exam: This is the only online-based nursing entrance exam on offer at the moment. The test offers entry to pursue a prestigious nursing course. However, there are a few criteria that determine an entrant’s eligibility for this exam. Those are:
Eligibility Criteria: JIPMER Entrance Exam
- Entrants must be either 17 years or more.
- The applicant must have completed the class 12 exam.
- The applicant also needs to have attained at least 50 percent in English.
- The entrant needs to have applied before the deadline.
- NIMHANS Nursing Entry Entrance Exam: The exam is a highly fundamental exam for consideration for entry for a nursing course. The nursing entrance exam takes place in June. But the review is purely an online-based exam and implies that necessary computer skills are mandatory.
Eligible Criteria: NIMHANS Entrance Exam
- Applicants must be between the age of 17-25 years.
- Have obtained a valid senior secondary exam certificate
- Have scored a minimum aggregate of 45 percent.
- Basic computer skills
- NEIGRIHMA B.Ss. Nursing Entrance Exam: The entrance exams offer entry in any nursing course of the entrant’s choice. As the exam is conducted in June month every year. Therefore, the candidates have to apply before June.
Eligibility Criteria: NEIGRIHMA Entrance Exam
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Applicants must have sat for class 12 exams.
- The aspirants should have scored at least 45% in class 12 exam.
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Computer skills are compulsory.
Other Popular Nursing Entrance Exams
|Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission||BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam|
|CG B.Sc Nursing||CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission|
|Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET)||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM|
|ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||Jharkhand BSc Nursing Admission|
|KIMS University Nursing Entrance||LHMC B.Sc Nursing|
|MCD Nursing Admission||MGM CET Nursing|
|MMU M.Sc (Nursing) All India Entrance Test||MP GNTST and PNST|
|Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing||PGIMER B.Sc Nursing|
|RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam||Tripura Medical College (TNC) B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Uttarakhand Nursing Admission||VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th