Online BSc Admission 2023-24: BSc in online mode is a three-year degree course, and students may take as long as six years to complete the degree. Many Universities started offering admission into online BSc courses in multiple specializations like PCB, ZBC, Botany, Chemistry & more.
To get an Online BSc Admission, the students need to complete their schooling (12th) with a science stream or obtain subjects related to it. Online BSc admission is still in the process of development; therefore, you see very few universities are there to offer enrollment in the same.
Some universities run entrance tests to provide admissions to BSc Online programs:
The admission for 2023 typically begins in May or in June. Online BSc admission is based on merit in the majority of colleges.
- Online BSc admission is available online among a variety of institutions and universities. The most popular online BSc is from IIT Madras.
- Online BSc admission is open at IGNOU candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must submit their application form before 28 February 2023.
- Online BSc Math, physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, geology, and geography are among the online BSc courses offered by IGNOU. (Click Here)
- Shiv Nadar university’s admission process is going on for BSc admission. The last date for applying for the course is 31 March 2023. (Source)
- BSc admission 2023 registration is open for PES University. The last date for BSc admission for the academic session 2023 is 09 July 2023. Students can apply. (Source)
- Uttarakhand Open University has started its registration process for the BSc Course. Students can apply for the registration form till 31 March 2023.
About Online BSc Admission
- The Online BSc Admission in Computer Application is a three-year degree that teaches you about computer science, how to use it, and how to help other people with it.
- The student who participates in the Online BSc admission pays between INR 25K to INR 3.5 Lacs for the course.
- The Online BSc admission in Microbiology is also three years in duration and covers microorganisms, their effects on the human body, bacteria and viruses, and their involvement in human cells, among other topics.
Online BSc Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online Bachelor of Science (BSc)|
|Online BSc Specialization||Botany, Digital Media, Economics,|
|Electronics, Environmental Science, Fire, and Safety,|
|Geography, Geology, Hardware & Networking,|
|Home Science, Physics, Microbiology, Hotel Management Tourism,|
|Jewellery Design, Mass Communication,|
|Medical Laboratory Technology, Multimedia, Agriculture,|
|Physical Sciences, Psychology, Telecommunication,|
|Software Engineering, IT, Etc.|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Online BSc Eligibility||12th (Science Stream) or Equivalent With a Recognized Board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance Result/Direct Admission|
|Age Criteria||No Age Criteria For this B.Sc Course|
|Admission Month||March to August|
|Course Type||Science/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Approx Fees||Rs 25 K to 3.5 Lacs that depend on the Specialization|
|Employment Area||Schools, Colleges, Universities, Institutes,|
|Top Hiring Companies||NASA, ISRO, Bhabha|
|Job Type||Biochemist, Hardware and Network Etc.|
|Approx Salary Package||INR 22K to 5 Lakh|
Online BSc Admission 2023-24
There are several colleges and institutes in India that offer online BSc programs to prospective students, and they are open to applicants from all over the world. A course like this is ideal for those students who wish to study while working because it allows them to work and study at the same time. There will be a score based on the previous education that is used for admission. A student will have to meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to enroll in the proposed online course of BSc offered by any recognized institute in India, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Applicants must have studied maths and English in the 10th.
- 12th completion should be done in 2023 or before.
- Science or related subjects should have been there in previous learning.
Online BSc Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to enroll in the Online BSc course in 2023-24 must possess a minimum grade point average of 50-60 percent in Class 12 from an approved board in order to be eligible for admission to the course. There are three required subjects at the secondary level: Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- The minimum age Criteria will be min 18 years old.
- Admission seekers of Online BSc must complete 10+2 education.
- The primary prerequisite of this course is a minimum of 50% on the final exam.
- Admissions to BSc Biology are merit/entrance exam-based.
- ITDC BAT, BHU-UET, and DU BSc are popular preadmission exams for this program.
- The average academic fee charged by Online BSc students is between INR 25K to 3.5 Lacs.
Admission to the online BSc program focuses on both merit and entrance based. To get merit-based access, aspirants must get 50% marks in the final examination of the 10+2 class.
There are also certain universities that offer online BSc upon passing the entry test with good marks, for example, the University of Delhi’s BSc, the ITDC’s BAT, etc.
Distance Learning Program
The course mode of this program is an online, part-time, distance education system.
Online BSc Admission: Specializations
- Online Bachelor of Science (B.Sc General): Bachelor of science provides both pieces of knowledge as well as theoretical and practical about different areas. a general student can learn in main science subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Online B.Sc Botany: Bachelor of Science in Botany is an undergraduate Botany course. Botany course provides education in the field of plant life. Botany, plant science, or plant biology is a branch of biology that involves the scientific study of plant life.
- Online B.Sc Hons Botany: B.Sc. or Bachelor of Science in Botany Honours is an undergraduate Botany course. This course offered knowledge regarding plants, the function of their parts, their places of growth, and their classification.
- Online BSc Digital Marketing: Students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of Digital Marketing at the UG level in online mode can pursue the Online BSc Digital Marketing course. The course enables one to get a basic salary of Rs 24,000 to Rs 46,000 per month.
- Online B.Sc Digital Media: B.Sc or Bachelor of Science in digital media is an undergraduate Animation and Multimedia course.
- Online B.Sc Economics: Bachelor of Science in economics is a 3 Years undergraduate economics course that provides knowledge of social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Online B.Sc Electronics: B.Sc or Bachelor of Science in Electronics is an undergraduate electronics course. This course offers education on electronic circuits, transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits.
- Online B.Sc (Electronics & Communication): Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication course; this course provides knowledge in the field of electronics and communications devices that use small amounts of power like fiber optics, microcontrollers, etc.
- Online B.Sc Environmental Science: It is a graduation course in environmental science, the minimum qualification for this is 12th with a science stream or equivalent degree.
- Online B.Sc Fire and Safety: In this program, students can learn the knowledge related to the fire and safety field, and after this course, they will have many career opportunities.
- Online BSc Computer Science: BSc Computer Science is the most popular specialization of the science stream, with three years of minimum duration. Students can take Online Admission BSc Computer Science, After 12th with science stream through the reorganized board. The basic topic of Online BSc Computer Science software engineering, cyber security, data science, and artificial intelligence.
Online BSc Admission Process 2023: How to Apply?
When Students choose Online BSc courses and a step-by-step admission guide are listed below. The following guidelines may guide candidates seeking Online BSc Admission 2023:
- Apply to the BSc Programs you want to study
- You can pick from many subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, etc.
- Prepare for the Entrance Exam If there is one.
- After clearing, you will be able to appear for GD /PI rounds
- Once you have been shortlisted, Accept the offer of admission
Online BSc Admission: Syllabus
There are about six semesters in an online BSc program, and it is a three-year degree program. A number of specialties are available in the Online BSc admission course, so the student has many choices. Those students who possess a 10+2 passing certificate and a minimum aggregate percentile can enroll in the Online BSc program if they meet the prerequisites.
|Applied Biology II|
|Australia’s Bio-Physical Environment|
|Food for a Healthy Planet|
|Cell and Tissue Biology for Agriculture and Veterinary Science|
|Genes, Cells & Evolution|
|Global Challenges in Biology|
|Cells to Organisms|
|General, Organic & Biological Chemistry|
|Introduction to Software Engineering|
|Introduction to Research Practices – The Big Issues|
|Planet Earth: The Big Picture|
|Principles of Food Preservation|
|Geographical Information and Data Analysis|
|Environment & Society|
|Introduction to Information Systems|
|Calculus & Linear Algebra I|
|Advanced Calculus & Linear Algebra I|
|Calculus and Differential Equations|
|Advanced Multivariate Calculus & Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Mechanics & Thermal Physics I|
|Electromagnetism and Modern Physics|
|Physical Basis of Biological Systems|
|Introduction to Psychology: Minds, Brains, and Behavior|
|Introduction to Psychology: Developmental, Social & Clinical Psychology|
|Psychological Research Methodology I|
|Theory & Practice in Science|
|One Health: Animals, the Environment and Human Disease|
|Animal and Veterinary Biology|
- Agricultural Research Centers
- Botanical Survey
- Biotechnology Firms
- Clinical Research Organization
- Farm Management Organizations
- Hospitals Herbal Companies
- Plant Genetic companies
- Medical Research
- Biology Researcher
- Botanist, Ecologist
- Farming Consultant
- Biological Technician
- Molecular Biologist
- Plant Explorer
- Weed Scientist
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Will we need to purchase any textbooks for the classes that we sign up for?
Answer: In most cases, no. The majority of classes make use of a variety of texts, the vast majority of which are increasingly made available electronically through the library. Everything may be found online, and because of this, it does not cost students anything.
Question 2: In the first year, we are required to take how many classes?
Answer: How many classes do the Normal college load is 120 points? First-year students take 8 courses, four every semester. Semester 2 of your first year would include SCIE101.
Question 3: What are College Admission Requirements?
Answer: A student should check out if he is fit for the course eligibility standards and provide photocopies of all his testimonials for verification.
Question 4: How can I apply for BSc in Odisha?
Answer: BSc admission applications for Odisha will be available at www.dheodisha.gov.in / as well as on www.samsodisha.gov.in. application form for admission to any degree, autonomous college in Odisha.
Be the first to leave a review.