An Online MBA is a Professional and a Master Degree Which Was Planned to Give Business Professionals to Permits the Person for Leading Organizations. Every Origination Like the Government and Private Sectors Also Have Required Management Skill Employee. MBA is a Master Degree Which is Offering by Indian as Well as an International University, For Those Students Who Want to Make Their Carrier in the Management Industry. For Online MBA Degree, there is no matter where students are located. Candidate can study and take the admission in the Online MBA programme in India if they are living in abroad or another country. This is where the real appeal of an online MBA becomes apparent.
Hey, If You want to check the list of Online MBA colleges or Institutes in India, So come and visit our site. Here we provide the list with complete information. Online MBA Programs properly focus on gaining the knowledge and skills of Student which is necessary for careers in business. Skill Enhancement, Networking opportunities, Boost in salary, are some advantages in the Online MBA Program. This article consists the details about the fees, courses, admission, reviews, Placements and also related information of Online MBA colleges in India. Online MBA is the Combination of Part-Time and Distance. It is also available in the Regular Mode. Some Institutes also offers the Certificate Programmes in Management through the Online mode which is concluded within a few days or months. With the help of this article, you can decide the college and find the information about your targeting college for admission in Online MBA Programme.
|Programme Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Specializations||Hospital Management, Human Resource Management, International Business, Investment Management, Transport Management, Marketing Management, Hotel and Tourism Management, Technology Management, Advertising and Sales Promotion, Banking Management, Banking and Finance Management, Airline and Airport Management, Entrepreneurship, Finance Management, Financial Services, Textile Management, Materials Management, Project Management, Retail Management|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Eligibility||Graduation or Equivalent|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance Result Base or also Direct Admission|
|Age Criteria||No Age Criteria|
|Course Type||Management/Master’s Degree|
|Approx Fees||Rs. 70,000 to 3, 00000 that is Depend on Specialization|
|Job Area||Banks, Business Consultancies, Brand Marketing, Export Companies, MNCs, Non-Profit organization, Educational Institutes|
|Top Hiring Companies||Accenture, Vodafone, Flipkart, Amazon, TATA, Airtel, Samsung, Micromax, Snapdeal, MNC’s Etc.|
|Job Types||Account Manager, Card Payments Operations Head, Administrative Officer, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Managers, Management Consultant, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, IT Services Marketing Head, Labour Management Relations Specialist, Research and Development Managers, Project Managers|
|Approx Starting Salary Package||1.23 Lakh to 10 Lakh|
|Contact Us||+91-786-2004-786 (Whats up Only)|
What is MBA?
MBA Full Meaning Master of Business Administration is a Valuable Master Degree Designed to Develop All Kind of Skills Required in Students to Polish His and Her Carrier in Management. The Important Skills Which Learned Through an MBA Program Formulate You With Live and Practical Skills as Well as With Books Knowledge. The MBA is a Terminal Degree and a Professional Degree. GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is the most prominently used entrance examination for the MBA course and admission. Many top programs require the 2-5 or more years of work experience for admission. Today is MBA Sector is so much growing up the sector in India and Abroad. Everyone who wants to do the Business or High salary package Job, they choose the MBA Program which contains the load of specializations for flexibility of students. Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.
What is an Online MBA?
Meaning of Online MBA, That Students Can Study Online Classes, in Online MBA Process No Need to Visit Anywhere Only Students Can Fill Online Admission Form and Can Take Online Admission, and Can Study by Distance Learning Process, Time Education, if We Talk About Affiliation Both Online and Offline MBA is Affiliated by UGC and DEB Which is Connected With the Government of India. A Good Chance to build strong, Life-long connections with other members of the MBA Program. In Online MBA education, Candidate can choose the best study locations which are to suit their learning style and the main advantage is a candidate can carry the MBA studies through transfers, job, travel, relocation or other life changes without the missing deadlines.
An Online MBA (Master of Business Administration) offers the Same Curriculum as Same as on-campus Study. Professors Are Simply Study or Ready the Coursework to Online Platforms. Technology Authorizations Location-Self Study, Opening a Variability of Attractive Educational Options for Potential of a Student. There is no need the presence in classes such a like regular class. Online MBA is a Time saving and Money Saving course. If any candidate is Disable with physically then they can also continue their study in the online mode.
Key Benefits of Distance MBA
There are many benefits to MBA Students. Which are-
- Effective Time Management
- Effective Cost
- Recognized and Affiliated by Regulatory Bodies
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Facilities at the doorsteps
- Power of Education Technology
Effective Course MBA
By Opting Online MBA Courses Students Get His Own Freedom to Attend Classes Out of Colleges Without Any Interruption Every One Has His Own Classroom Continue Your Study on Your Own Place. Online MBA (Distance MBA) Programs Most Cost-effective Alternative Education Courses to Developed Their Own Skills Without Any Heavy Fees. In fact, in the time of Travelling, you can also continue your study through the Mobile, Laptop or Tab.
The Courses Which Was Offered Online Mode is More Effective in Cost and Also Most Helpful in a Study. Online MBA is Currently the Most Popular Course Which is Internationally-Recognized, for Professional and Working Students. There are many Employment areas opens after complete the MBA course which is- Brand & Marketing, Educational Institutes, Export Companies, Financial Organizations, Non-profit Organizations, Personal Business, Industrial Houses, Banks, Business Consultancies, Multinational Companies etc. Some MBA degrees rarely do not require an undergraduate degree and will accept the significant management experience in lieu. Students who are interested in the Business sector, they also take admission in the MBA course.
What are the Major Specializations in Online MBA?
There are Many Specializations are Available in Online MBA, Who Want to Study in Online Mode Then See these Specializations For Your Career, Check all Online MBA Specializations these are Given Below.
- MBA Hospital Management: – MBA. Hospital Management or Master of Business Administration in hospital management is a master degree postgraduate management course. top ten professions according to a recent survey for MBA in hospital management.
- MBA Human Resource Management: – Master Of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management provide the education on how to manage the relationship between people and the organizations they work in.
- MBA International Business: – Master of Business Administration – International Business is 2-years, full-time master degree postgraduate course program, this course specially designed for a rewarding career in the field of Business management, globally.
- MBA Investment Management: – MBA or Master of Business Administration in Investment, it is post graduation business management course. this course offers the education about understand financial resource to optimize outcomes.
- MBA Transport Management: – MBA or Master Of Business Administration in Transportation Management, the student can learn in this course how to manage the transportation and distribution network.
- MBA Marketing Management: – MBA full form is Master of Business Administration In This Course student can learn about sales, marketing fields, executive and leadership management skills, market strategies, product management, market research, and consumer trends etc.
- MBA Software Testing and Quality Management: – Master of Business Administration in Software Testing and Quality Management in this course student can study and gain fundamental knowledge of software testing and Quality Management.
- MBA Hotel and Tourism Management: – This Field Related to Hotel and Tourism Sector, It’s Mean You Can Know Many Details About Hotel and Tourism Management in this Filed.
- MBA Technology Management: – It is the Management Degree in the Area of IT, The Duration of this Course is 2 Years, that is Divided into 4 Semester that Each is a 6 Months Duration.
- MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion: – The MBA Courses in Advertising Describes the Post Graduation Courses in Advertising and Sales Promotion is a 2 Years Duration Course, The Maximum Duration is 4 Years.
- MBA Banking Management: – It is a 2 Year Duration Course that is Divided into 4 Semester, Each Semester Duration is a 6 Months. After Graduation, You Can Pursue this Course.
- MBA Banking and Finance Management: – It is a PG Degree Programme that is Related to Banking and Finance. In this Programme, You Can Learn the Many Things Related to Banking Management or also of Finance Management.
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management: –
- MBA Customer Relationship Management
- MBA in Export Management
- MBA Airline and Airport Management
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA Financial Services
- MBA in Textile Management
- MBA Materials Management
- MBA Project Management
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA Services Management
- MBA Shipping and Port Management
- MBA Information System Management
How to Study in Online Mode?
College and Universities Bearing Syllabus for Online MBA Programs Through Learning Management Systems. Every School and College require a different Application Method and Entrance Material. Some Colleges and Institutes requires 1-2 Years Work Experience for entering an MBA Program. Interview and GD (Group Discussions) Rounds are the main part of the MBA admission.
The Syllabus and the Study Material Will Be Online on the Server by That Students Can Read It Any Time and Can Also Text Chat, With the Teachers and Also Make Audio Discussion, and Online Conferencing, With Group Students and With Teachers. E-Learning components are following- Cloud-based Services, text chat windows, streaming video, audio discussion forums, web conferencing, and interactive video. Instructor submitting the recorded presentations or delivering them live through a webcam. If Students are in plan to pursue MBA outside India, then the documents and eligibility criteria required vary a lot. There are many Traits of successful Online MBA students which are Self Discipline, Time Management, Focus, People Skills and Networking, Perseverance, and Problem Solving etc. University provides the education material to the students at their doorsteps.
Before starting to apply in Abroad, prepare these documents for admission-
- Recommendation letters
- Academic record
- Minimum graduation qualification
- Work Experience
- TOEFL/IELTS/GMAT/GRE score
Syllabus of Online MBA:
This is a 2 Year or 4 Semester Duration Course. Check Here Online MBA Syllabus :>
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
Online MBA Eligibility, Duration & Fees:
Online MBA is the Best Thing in Management Field. Here we include the many MBA Specializations. Candidate should have an Undergraduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. If the candidate has the valid scorecard of any National Entrance Examination of Management than they are also eligible for the admission in MBA course in high education provided colleges and Universities. Some Colleges and Universities conduct their own entrance examination, which is also helpful in admission. Here is the Table list for the Flexibility of the students. They can visit here and find a good article about the MBA. That Help to Grow Your Business, Check Below the Online MBA Eligibility, Duration and Approx Fees with the MBA specializations.
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||12-16 K/Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||16-20 K/Year|
|MBA Hospital Management||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||13-17 K/Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||12-20 K/Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||16-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||18-22 K/Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||22-25 K/Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||19-24 K/Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||17-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||14-21 K/Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||17-23 K/Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-24 K/Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||18-23 K/Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||11-25 K/Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||9-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||17-30 K/Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-30 K/Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||16-25 K/Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-20 K/Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||14-25 K/Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||13-22 K/Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||18-28 K/Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||17-26 K/Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||15-20 K/Year|
Some FAQ’s Related to Online MBA:
|Q. How Can I Apply For Online MBA?|
|Ans: There are Two Ways to Apply First is Go to that Official Website of University, In Which University You Want to Get Admission or The Second Way is You Can Go to University Campus For Offline Admission.
|Q. Is My Degree Valid For Higher Education in Abroad?|
|Ans: Yes, It is Government Approved Courses that is Valid For Worldwide. If the candidate wants to take the admission in Doctoral degree Abroad, then they are eligible for that.|
|Q. Where is This Distance and Online MBA Approved?|
|Ans: Distance and Online MBA is Approved Course by UGC (Government of India) and Also DEB. The (Online Courses) New Regulations, May 2018, Has Announced That the Higher Educational Institutions/ College/ University Can Also Offer the Distance Learning Online MBA, as Per There Rules and Regulations.|
|Q. If I Do Online MBA or Distance MBA There is Compulsory to Take Classes?|
|Ans: No There is No Compulsory to Take Classes, Only When You Have Any Doubt Between Study Than You Can Ask Any Time, Distance and Online Than Mean No Need to Take Classes Every Day. You Can Continue Your Job and Also Do Study.|
|Q. What is the Eligibility For Online MBA?|
|Ans: There is No Special Eligibility for Online MBA if Students is Pass in Graduation With Min 45% of Marks Can Take Online Admission, and Start His or Her Study. Only a Graduation Degree is mandatory for admission.|
|Q. If I Do BA Hindi Can I Do MBA?|
|Ans: Yes, Any One Can Do MBA, if You Need Online and Distance Education MBA You Can Do.|
|Q. What is the Age Limit for Online MBA?|
|Ans: There is Age Limit in India if You Need to Study You Can Continue Your Study in Any Age, by Distance and Online Mode, if You Are 55 Than Also You Can Do Distance MBA.|
|Q. Why I Do Online MBA? What is the Benefit to Do MBA?|
|Ans: An MBA Will Help You to Make You From Mid-level Role to a Senior Position, Somewhere You Will Get Lots of Big Opportunity to Take Big Decisions. And With the Lack of MBA Degree You May Be a Show-stopper.|
|Q. What is the Fee for Online MBA? How Can I Get This Degree?|
|Ans: Dear Student There Are Different Kindly of Fee Which Was Offer by University and Institute Approx. 20000/ Year to 80000/ Year Is the Fees as Per University. 1st You Have to Take Online Admission and Also Can Study Online Than University Conduct Online and Offline Examination Than You Have to Give Examination if You Clear All Subjects, University Award You Degree.|
|Q. I Am a B.Tech Holder Now I Need to Do MBA, Can I Do? How Much the Duration for MBA? Which Spl. is Best for Me?|
|Ans: Dear Sir, Yes After B.Tech You Can Also Go for MBA or You Can Also Go for Regular MBA, The Duration Will Be 2 Years After B Tech. MBA in IT is Best for You, You Can Make Your Carrier in IT Sector.|
|Q. How To get into the Top MBA Programs?|
|Ans: High GPAT, GMAT scores above 650, and relevant work and leadership experience require getting the top MBA Programs.
List of Online MBA Colleges in India:
There are Many Colleges in India they are Provides the Educational MBA Programmes in Many Specializations, Given Below the Top Best Online MBA in India, We are Provides Below the State Wise Online MBA Colleges List.
- MBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- MBA Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
- MBA Colleges in Assam
- MBA Colleges in Bihar
- MBA Colleges in Meghalaya
- MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- MBA Colleges in Mizoram
- MBA Colleges in Chhattisgarh
- MBA Colleges in Chandigarh
- MBA Colleges in Puducherry
- MBA Colleges in Goa
- MBA Colleges in Gujarat
- MBA Colleges in Haryana
- MBA Colleges in Himachal Pradesh
- MBA Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
- MBA Colleges in Jharkhand
- MBA Colleges in Tripura
- MBA Colleges in Nagaland
- MBA Colleges in Odisha
- MBA Colleges in Punjab
- MBA Colleges in Kerala
- MBA Colleges in Karnataka
- MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
- MBA Colleges in Manipur
- MBA Colleges in Sikkim
- MBA Colleges in Rajasthan
- MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- MBA Colleges in Telangana
- MBA Colleges in Uttarakhand
- MBA Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MBA Colleges in West Bengal
City Wise List of Online MBA Colleges:
Many Students Search For City Wise MBA Colleges, So We Provides the Best Online MBA Colleges in City Wise. Click on the Link and Check the Details of that City, Where You Want to Get Admission in Online MBA Colleges.
Distance Learning Online MBA Colleges in India:
Now We Discuss the Online Distance Learning Colleges in India. The Government of India, Ministry of HRD, has recognized 4 types of colleges and Institutes to offer Distance Education and Distance MBA in India:
- Distance MBA offered by National Open University or IGNOU.
- Distance MBA offered by State Open Universities.
- Distance MBA offered by DEIs at stand-alone Institutions.
- Distance Education Institutions (DEIs) at Institutions of National Importance.
Distance Learning is a very growing sector in India. There is no age restriction in the Distance MBA course. Any student can apply for the MBA course. We are Provides Below the Most Important MBA Colleges in Distance Mode, So If Interested to Get Admission in Distance Mode, Then You’re Welcome in these MBA Colleges, There are Provides You to Best Learning Facility in Distance Mode.
MBA Entrance Exams By which Students take online admission
Universities and Colleges select the students according to the merit list, Entrance Examination, and National level entrance exams. Entrance Exams list is given below-
- CAT 2019 ( Common Admission Test)
- MAT 2019 (Management Aptitude Test)
SNAP 2019 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
- GMAT 2019 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test)
- CMAT 2019 (Common Management Admission Test)
- ATMA 2019 (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
- XAT 2019 (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- Free Career Counselling ( WhatsApp Only): +91-786-2004-786