OP Jindal Global University Admission 2021-22: OP Jindal global university was established in 2009 by the govt. Of Haryana. UGC recognizes it. And This university was the top amongst universities. The highest grade is ‘A’ of the NAAC.JGU is ranked as one of the top 50 universities under 50 years of age in the rankings.
O.P. Jindal Global University also had the honor of being selected for the coveted tag on the 3rd of august. The JGU rankings were amongst 150 of the young universities internationally by the date of July 5th. The vice-chancellor of JGU, on the 2nd of July, had spoken at the global university leader’s council in Hamburg. The JGU was also recognized as world-class varsities leaders by the QS global rankings on 2nd July.
|O.P. Jindal Global University||O.P. Jindal Global University Application Form|
|O.P. Jindal Global University Admission||O.P. Jindal Global University Fee Structure|
- 30 July 2021: University is open online admission in the session 2021-22. interested candidates can check the details here. (View)
OP Jindal Global University Admission Highlights
|Established in||2009 as a Private University|
|Accredited by||AICTE, AIU|
|Entrance Exam||PG CLAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 1000|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||+ 91-130-4091888|
OP Jindal Global University Admission 2021-22
- JGU is a private institute that was established in 2004. JGU awards multiple UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Institute grants various scholarships to local and international students.
- O.P Jindal Global University is located in Sonepat, Haryana. It turned into hooked up in 2009. In the QS BRICS University Rankings, JGU is ranked among the Top three percentages. Bachelor’s diploma withinside the appropriate field is obligatory for MA and MBA programs.
- Graduate Courses include B. A Political Science, Economics, Social Science, Global Affairs Media & Journalism, Environment, Legal B.SC, BBA, B.Com, BCA, B.Arch, LLB, Post Graduate Courses include MBA MA, M.Com, LLM. Doctorate Courses include Law IR AND Political Science Mgmt, Public Policy.
- A legitimate rating in LSAT is needed for regular admission in LLB, BA-LLB, and BBA-LLB programs.
- For admission in B.Arch, applicants have to own a legitimate scorecard of NATA/ JEE-2.
- LSAT/ Delhi University Entrance Test or PG CLAT certified applicants could follow the LLM route.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Registration Last date for JUD MBA and MA DLB||July 2021|
|Registration Last Date for JGU BBA/BA, LLB, and Legal Studies||Aug 2021|
|Last Date Registration for JGU BA and LLB||Aug 2021|
OP Jindal Global University UG & PG Eligibility
- BA- LLB: 12 years of education with 50% marks. The candidates must appear in the LSAT exam.
- BBA-LLB: A valid score in the LSAT exam and at least 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board.
- BA: Candidates must have an HS certificate in any stream with 45% marks.
- BBA: Minimum 60% marks in HSC. The applicant must have a valid score in LSAT, SAT, ACT, or UGAT.
- B.Com: The students must have passed HSC with 60% marks and have a valid score in the LSAT or SAT.
- BArch: HSC with 50% marks from any board or council. The candidate must have obtained 50% marks in PCM or NATA.
- LLM: It is a regular one-year course. The applicant should have passed LLB with 50% marks and a valid CAT, MAT, or GMAT score.
- MBA: 50% of marks in graduation are the minimum criteria for this program. The candidates also have a valid score in CAT, MAT, GCAT, or XAT.
- MA: A minimum of 50% marks in graduation and 50% score in CAT or GCAT.
- Ph.D.: At least 55% marks in Master’s degree in relevant stream. The Ph.D. candidates must obtain 60% marks in UGC NET, CSIR, NET, JRF, or SLET.
OP Jindal Global University B.Tech, BSc & MBA
OP Jindal Global University Application Form 2021
OP Jindal Global University Admission offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications.
- Buy the application form from the university’s admission office or directly download it from the official website.
- Fill the admission form.
- Paste your passport size picture on the application form.
- Attach all required documentation with the form.
- Make a Demand Draft of 1000 in favour of the university.
- Post the form to the admission office of the university.
OP Jindal Global University Admission Online Candidates are required to go to the official website and fill the form by following instructions:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Select your course.
- Fill the online form.
- Upload scanned photocopies of your credentials.
- Pay the online fee of INR 1000 with a debit or credit card of any bank.
- Submit the admission form online.
- Note down application form Numbers.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Scanned copies of academic papers (for online application)
- Photocopies of required documents.
- Your passport size photos.
- Candidates should write a short note on their financial background.
List of OP Jindal Global University Courses:
|Under Graduate Programmes|
|5 Years||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|3 Years||LL.B. Programme|
|5 Years||BBA LL.B. (Hons.)|
|4 Years||Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA|
|3 Years||BBA (Hons.)|
|3 Years||Three-Year BA (Hons.) Global Affairs|
|3 Years||BA (Hons.) Economics|
|3 Years||BA (Hons.) Liberal Arts And Humanities|
|3 Years||BA (Hons.) Media and Communication|
|3 Years||Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)|
|Post Graduate Programme|
|1 Year||One Year LL.M.|
|1 Year||PGP in Business Analytics|
|2 Years||MBA Family Business|
|2 Years||Executive MBA|
|2 Years||Global Executive MBA|
|2 Years||MBA Business Analytics with IBM|
|2 Years||MA in Diplomacy, Law, and Business|
|2 Years||MA in Public Policy|
|Continuing Professional Development Programme|
|2 Years||MA in Business Laws (Non-Residential)|
|3 Years||Ph.D. Program|
Ans. The BBA program is a regular three years’ program.
Ans. No. All entry tests for Ph.D. are manually conducted in the university.
Ans. No. You cannot apply for this program. The minimum required marks are 45%. The university will reject your form if you have less than 45% marks.
Address: Sonipat, Narela Road Near Jagdishpur village Sonipat, Haryana-131001, NCR of Delhi, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th