|Established in||2009 as a Private University|
|Accredited by||AICTE, AIU|
|Entrance Exam||PG CLAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., certificates, & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online and Offline | INR 1000|
|Seats Available||Limited for each program|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||+ 91-130-4091888|
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
O.P. Jindal Global University Admission 2020(Haryana)
OP Jindal Global University Admission is one of the top-ranked universities of Haryana, established in 2009. It comes under the top 3% of universities in India and among the top 450 universities in Asia. It is famous for providing high-quality education in humanities and liberal arts.
- It offers UG and PG programs in various disciplines.
- P.JG has many experienced faculty members that help the students in achieving their academic goals.
- The university has collaboration with more than 200 international institutes.
OP Jindal Global University Admission Approval
O.P. Jindal Global University is approved by:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
O.P. Jindal Global University UG admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria of undergraduate programs are given below:
- BA- LLB: 12 years of education with 50% marks. The candidates must appear in the LSAT exam.
- BBA-LLB: A valid score in the LSAT exam and at least 50% marks in HSC from a recognized board.
- BA: Candidates must have an HS certificate in any stream with 45% marks.
- BBA: Minimum 60% marks in HSC. The applicant must have a valid score in LSAT, SAT, ACT, or UGAT.
- Com: The students must have passed HSC with 60% marks and have a valid score in LSAT or SAT.
- Arch: HSC with 50% marks from any board or council. The candidate must have obtained 50% marks in PCM or NATA.
O.P. Jindal Global University PG Admission Process 2020
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- LLM: It is a regular one-year course. The applicant should have passed LLB with 50% marks and a valid score in CAT, MAT, or GMAT.
- MBA: 50% of marks in graduation are the minimum criteria for this program. The candidates also have a valid score in CAT, MAT, GCAT, or XAT.
- MA: A minimum of 50% marks in graduation and 50% score in CAT or GCAT.
- Ph.D.: at least 55% marks in Master’s degree in relevant stream. The Ph.D. candidates must obtain 60% marks in UGC NET, CSIR, NET, JRF, or SLET
|Registration Last date for JUD MBA and MA DLB||31 July 2020|
|Registration Last Date for JGU BBA/BA, LLB, and Legal Studies||30 June 2020|
|Last Date Registration for JGU BA and LL.B||28 April-03 May 2020|
O.P. Jindal Global University Application Procedure 2020
The university offers both online and offline facilities for submitting applications.
- Buy the application form from the admission office of the university or directly download it from the official website.
- Fill the admission form.
- Paste your passport size picture on the application form.
- Attach all required documentation with form.
- Make a Demand Draft of 1000 in favor of the university.
- Post the form to the admission office of the university.
Candidates are required to go to the official website (https://jgu.edu.in/) and fill the form by following instructions:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Select your course.
- Fill the online form.
- Upload scanned photocopies of your credentials.
- Pay the online fee INR 1000 with a debit or credit card of any bank.
- Submit the admission form online.
- Note down application form Numbers
All candidates are required to submit the following documents with the application form:
- Scanned copies of academic papers (for online application)
- Photocopies of required documents.
- Your passport size photos.
- Candidates should write a short note on his/her financial background.
O.P. Jindal Global University Courses
|Under Graduate Programmes|
|5 Years||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|3 Years||LL.B. Programme|
|5 Years||BBA LL.B. (Hons.)|
|4 Years||Integrated BBA (Hons.) + MBA|
|3 Years||BBA (Hons.)|
|3 Years||Three Year BA (Hons.) Global Affairs|
|3 Years||BA (Hons.) Economics|
|3 Years||B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts And Humanities|
|3 Years||B.A. (Hons.) Media and Communication|
|3 Years||Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)|
|Post Graduate Programme|
|1 Year||One Year LL.M.|
|1 Year||PGP in Business Analytics|
|2 Years||MBA Family Business|
|2 Years||Executive MBA|
|2 Years||Global Executive MBA|
|2 Years||MBA Business Analytics with IBM|
|2 Years||M.A. in Diplomacy, Law, and Business|
|2 Years||M.A. in Public Policy|
|Continuing Professional Development Programme|
|2 Years||M.A. in Business Laws (Non-Residential)|
|3 Years||Ph.D. Programme|
The BBA program is a regular three years’ program.
No. All entry tests for PhD are manually conducted in the university.
No. You cannot apply for this program. The minimum required marks are 45%. The university will reject your form if you have less than 45% marks.