OPJS University Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date to apply for OPJS University Admission. OPJS University is known by the full name of Om Parkash Joginder Singh University, which is a state-based uniform in the year 2013 in Churu, Rajasthan, with the approval of UGC. The University gives out many courses with various specializations. Candidates opting for the MPhil courses must have completed their Master’s or UG degree in the same field of study with 55% scores to get the entrance exam-based admission. The duration of a Ph.D. in OPJS is 2,5 years, while for MPhil is only one year.
There are about 85 specializations in the OPJS Ph.D. course to choose from. The OPJS University Admission will be made based on the entrance exam and interview held by OPJS for PG Degrees. B. Ed entries if the aspirants have completed a 10+2 degree with relevant subjects. Candidates need to gain 50% scores by the least to be eligible. After which, counseling will take place to secure their admission.
OPJS University Admission Latest Updates
- DRC Exam Postponed (Click here)
- Important Notice for Research scholars (Visit here)
- Ph.D. ENTRANCE TEST 23 July 2022 (Source)
OPJS University Highlights
|University Name||OPJS University|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Churu, Rajasthan, India|
|Also Known As||OPJS|
OPJS University Admission 2022-23
OPJS University Students must visit the university website to apply online application form for the regular program. First, you can log in to the official website of the university. You can pay the application form fees via online modes such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- OJPS offers admission to about 17 departments. These departments are Engineering, Agriculture, Technology, Animal Sciences, CS, etc.
- The UG degrees arranged by University are BA, BBA, LLB, and B.Tech.
- It also offers PG courses like M.Tech, MBA, LLM, etc.
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 board with Chemistry, Physics, and either Mathematics or Biology as mandatory subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured a minimum of 45% in each subject; they will only be considered eligible to join the D.Pharm course.
- Aspirants who want admission into DMLT should have passed either the 10th or 12th standard depending on the level of specialization they aspire to.
- Ones that have passed Class 10 are qualified to join Polytechnic, a 3-year course, whereas aspirants who have passed Class 12 can choose a Polytechnic course that is 2 years long.
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or other equivalent exams to be eligible for the rest of the Diploma courses.
|OPJS Application form available||15 April 2022|
|Last Date of application for submission||31 July 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
OPJS University Admission Form Process 2022-23
OPJS holds acceptance of UGC, AICTE, BCI, and NCTE. The Institute offers various UG and Postgraduate courses. The admissions in these programs are based on the following exams: CAT, XAT, JEE main, CGPET, GATE, and GMAT. OPJS University Admission, Aspirants must visit the official website of OPJS for obtaining admission into the UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and other certificates courses. Those aspirants who wish to apply for Ph.D. and M.Phil courses must apply offline, which requires downloading the app form and sending it to the concerned body via post. These steps must follow to apply for the UG or PG courses:
- The aspirant must visit the official website of OPJS
- An aspirant must choose the option to “apply online” under the Admissions tab
- The aspirant will be redirected to a page that enables the online app of the form.
- All the required details must fill out in the app form.
- The last step is the submission of the application form.
List of OPJS University Courses
- Hotel Management
- Library & Information Science
- Arts and Social Studies
- Agriculture & V. Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Commerce And Management Studies
- Journalism & Mass Media Communication
- Para-Medical Science
- Philosophy and Research
- Computer Science & IT
- Architecture & Planning
- Foreign & Indian Languages
- Education and Physical Education
- Fire & Safety
OPJS University Contact Details
Address: VPO–Rawatsar Kunjla, Near Sankhu Fort, Rajgarh (Sadulpur) -Jhunjhunu Road, Churu – Rajasthan, India
Contact No. 8306377718
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.