Palamuru University -PU Admission 2020:Palamuru University (PU) was established in 2008 with the help of the Govt of Telangana. Initially, PU was a department of Osmania University. Later, it was expanded as a separate institute. Within a short time, the university has earned its name. Now, PU offers many regular and self-financing programs.
- It offers many UG, PG, and diploma courses in the disciplines of English, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Sociology, and Microbiology.
- It has more than 60,000 students, 155 affiliated colleges, and three campuses in the state.
- PU trained its students to participate in the socio-economic progress of the state and the country.
- Shortly, PU will apply for NAAC Accreditation.
Palamuru University Admission Headline 2020:
|Topic||Palamuru University Admission 2020|
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||AIU, UGC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, certificates, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline ||
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Ranking||Country 474 | World 8558|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 85422 21020|
Palamuru University Approval
PU is approved by:
Palamuru University Admission 2020
PU offers many programs on UG and PG levels across different streams. The requirements for each course are different from the others. So, the applicants should check their eligibility for the relevant course.
Admission Dates 2020
|Application Form Date||In June 2020|
|Last Date for Application Form||1st week of July 2020|
|The date for Entrance Test||Last week of July 2020|
|List of selected students||1st of August 2020|
|Start of Classes||End of August 2020|
Palamuru University Admission Process
The Palamuru University has provided the various educational programme like Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Research Programs level course in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce and management course. Admission done through the basis of marks obtained the qualifying examination. Admission mode for this university is Online and Offline both mode.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Palamuru University UG admission process 2020
PU offers the following UG courses:
The applicants who want to apply in this course must have done 10+2 in PCB with at least 50% marks. They have to obtain a valid score in the TSEAMCET.
It is a five years regular program. The applicants should have passed HSC in a science stream (PCB) with a min of 50% marks. It is also a merit-based program. Shortlisted students will be invited for viva.
Palamuru University PG admission process 2020
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
The students who want to apply in this course should have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject. The entrance exam for this course is OUPGCET.
The applicants should have passed Bachelor’s exam in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks. They must have a valid score in OUPGCET.
The min degree for this course is B.com, with a min of 45% marks. The students must pass OUPGCET with good scores.
The students should have a BBA degree with at least 50% marks. The entry test for this program is TSICET.
The students who have a B.Pharm degree can apply for this program. They must qualify the OUPGCET with a good score.
The applicants who have done Bachelor’s in any stream can apply. They must have a valid score in OUPGCET.
The applicants should have at least a bachelor’s or master’s degree with the relevant subject. PU will arrange an interview for those students who have qualified OUPGCET.
Palamuru University Application Procedure 2020
PU provides both online and offline forms. The students should follow these steps for filling the form:
- Visit the campus and buy your form from the admin office.
- You can also download it from the website of PU.
- Pay the Fee INR 700 in cash or DD.
- Fill the relevant details.
- Attach the relevant documents and photos with the form.
- Post the form to the following address:
Mahbubnagar, Telangana India
- Visit the website of PU.
- Create your profile with a valid email and phone number.
- An email will be sent to your email for verification of the account.
- After this step, log in to the dashboard.
- Enter your required detail in the form.
- Submit your documents, pictures, and signature in the online form.
- The aspirants can pay the form fee by ATM or net banking only.
- Read the full form and submit it.
- PU will not accept changes in the form after the submission.
Documents required for Palamuru University Admission 2020
- Degrees and mark sheet.
- Four Passport size pictures.
- ID card.
- Date of birth proof
- Sport and character certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate (for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, MSW).
- Transfer and migration certificate.
Yes, you can submit. Visit the account’s office of PU for more detail.
PU provides hostel, medical, library, IT lab, etc. to its students.
Yes, you can apply for this program.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th