Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur Fee Structure 2019-20
Type of University
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
IIITDM, Jabalpur Known as Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing are a Well Recognized Deemed University. It is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission and Located in the State of Madhya Pradesh. IIITDMJ Provides the courses in different specializations such as Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Design, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Sciences. In this Article, Students can Check the Courses & Fees of IIITDM, Jabalpur, that is Given Below.
List of IIITDM, Jabalpur Fee Structure
Fee Structure (INR)
Master of Design [M.Des]
Mision of the University
The Mission of the Institute is to Create a Multidisciplinary Academic Environment to Prepare and Train Manpower of Excellence for Nurturing and Promoting Knowledge-based Activities and Innovations in Design, Fabrication and Manufacturing of Products by Bringing Together a Collaborative and Mutually Stimulating Mix of Different Fields of Science, Engineering and Arts.
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Convenience Store
- Sports Complex
- Prof Pramod Kumar Jain (Director)
- Prof. Atul Gupta (Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering)
- Prof. Ayan Seal (Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science Engineering)
- Prof. Bhupendra Gupta (Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics)
- Prof. Aparajita Ojha (Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering)
- Prof. Anil Kumar (Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics & Communications Engineering)
- Prof. Amaresh Chandra Mishra (Assistant Professor, Department of Physics)
- Prof. M. Amarnath (Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Prof. K. Asish Kundu (Associate Professor, Department of Physics)
- Address: Dumna Airport Road, Dumna, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482005
- Phone: 076126 32273
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: You can take the prospectus direct from the university.
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.