Panjab University Admission 2021-22: The course of the B.Tech CU application process required the clearance of JEE Main Paper I or JEE Main Paper II or the scores of NATA. The aspirants applying for B.Arch will also be required to clear the NATA application exam with valid scores or earn scores in JEE Main paper I or JEE Main Paper-II. The application for ME is given based on the GATE application exam. candidates applying in the M.Arch course can also gain application on GATE valid scores basis.
CU also offers integrated courses of B.Com LLB, BBA LLB, BA LLB, BA + B.Ed., B.Sc. + B.Ed., B.Sc. + MBA, etc. to the eligible candidates. The courses are given out for four years except for the candidates opting for law courses, those are provided for five full years. The eligible aspirants can simply check up on the application process and follow.
The candidates can check out the details on the CU admission 2021 page to be guided further in the best way.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|CUCET Reg starts||Dec 14, 2020|
|CUCET Reg ends||May 29, 2021|
|CUCET Exam||Dec 14, 2020|
|CUCET Exam||May 31, 2021|
Panjab University Headline 2021-22
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Short Name of University||CU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Satnam Singh Sandhu|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Panjab University Course Eligibility Criteria
Panjab University has affiliations with UGC and AICTE. The University is credited by NAAC with a grade of A+. It provides education at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels in various specializations. These courses are offered in various Science, Technology, and Business streams.
Panjab University offers the most popular programs such as BSc, B.E, MSc, ME, MBA, and Ph.D. The admissions are done through the scores obtained in the CUCET. The University also accepts performance in various national or state level exams. The courses are also offered in DL mode.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- BSc: 10+2 in Science stream with at least 50% marks.
- BE: Eligibility is Intermediate (Math as a compulsory subject) with a min of 50% marks.
- B.Arch: Eligibility is 10+2 with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The student must qualify for NATA or JEE.
- BBA: overall required Eligibility is 10+2 in the relevant study area.
- BA: The minimum Eligibility is 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- MSc: BSc with a minimum of 45-50% marks is the required eligibility. The admission process is entrance-based.
- MBA: A minimum required eligibility is 50% aggregate marks in graduation.
- ME: Eligibility required is B.E or B-Tech degree with at least 55% marks.
- Ph.D.: For Ph.D. courses, the eligibility is a Master’s degree with 50-55% marks in the relevant stream.
The interested candidates can apply for admissions through the official portal of the University. Application forms for the respective courses or disciplines will be released by the University on the official website. For details about the admission procedure and eligibility conditions, kindly refer to the information provided below.
Panjab University Application Process
The university is offering several different courses. Those candidates who are interested in getting admission to the university will apply online for admission due to the current situation due to COIVD-19 only online forms will be entertained by university authorities. candidates with inter clearance match the eligibility of CU courses for admission in 2021.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit the official portal of the University.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in the form carefully providing all the details required.
- Remit the payment against the Application Fee online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan payable in SBI Branch.
- Attach all the eligibility documents to the Application Form along with a recent photograph and signature.
- Send all the documents via post at the registered address of the University before the due date expires.
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate 10th & 12th standard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Challan
- National Entrance Examination Passing Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (if applicable)
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th