Panjab University Admission 2021-22: 3rd Semester PU M.Sc. Botany result of exam december 2021 has been put up on the university site exams notice a section on May 25, 2021. Aspirants of the 5th B.Com semester can also view their results for the December 2021 exams. Aspirants of the LLB course can view their results for the PU LLB entrance test that had been held on 20th June 2021.
Various Entrance Exam schedules have been announced on the PU site for UG PG admissions 2021 such as PUTHAT 2021 exam date that will be held on the 4th July 2021. Candidates aspiring to take up the PU CET PG 2021 are allowed to submit their Application Forms till 18th May 2021 for the exam to be held on 12th June and 13th June 2021.
PU Admission Last Date 2021:
|PU PG Application Form release||April 15, 2021|
|Deadline of register and generating SBI Fee Challan||May 18, 2021|
|PU M.Sc. Admissions Application Process starts||Apr 24, 2021|
|Generating login ID and Password deadline||May 18, 2021|
|PU M.Sc. Admissions Application Process deadline||Sept 21, 2021|
|MPhil. Entrance Exam PU||Aug 22, 2021|
|PU LEET 2021||July 11, 2021|
Panjab University Headlines 2021-22
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Short Name of University||PU|
|Type of University||State University|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Chancellor||Governor of Punjab|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
Panjab University Admission Process 2021-22:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Panjab University provided various educational courses like Undergraduate degree, Post graduation degree, Doctorate program, Diploma, and Certificate course in the relevant field. If the candidate can wish to apply for admission to this university the admission done based on an entrance test. and admission mode of this university has offered both facilities such as online application mode and offline application mode.
- Punjab University offers both UG and PG courses.
- It also offers doctoral and diploma courses.
- Punjab University provides distance learning.
- The university has both online and offline application modes.
- The university comes with different facilities like sports and a library.
The online application process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Register your account.
- Log in to your account and proceed to the application process.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach the documents required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Submit the application form.
Panjab University UG & PG Eligibility:
Panjab University Admission offers various courses at the UG level like BSc, BA (Hons), BE, BSc (Hons). The university has many courses to offer at the PG level like MTech, ME, BPEd, and BEd.
The eligibility criteria for the UG courses are:
- BSc: Intermediate with 50% marks is a must for this course.
- BA (Hons): Candidates will need 33% marks in the 12th
- BE: For this course, candidates will need their intermediate certificate with PCM.
- BSc (Hons): Candidates will need 50% marks in their 12th standard to proceed with this course.
- BCA: Candidates must have read Mathematics as a compulsory subject for this course. Moreover, they will need to pass their intermediate with 50% marks.
- M.Tech: A BTech or BE degree in the relevant subjects is necessary for this course.
- ME: To do ME, candidates will need to do BTech or BE first.
- B.PEd: This course needs a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. The selection will be based on a written test.
- BEd: Candidates will need to have a graduation degree with 50% marks. 45% marks for the reserved category.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil: Both Mphil and Ph.D. come with different specializations. A written test and interview will be needed for both of the courses. The eligibility criteria for both of the programs are:
- Ph.D.: Candidates will need 55% marks in their masters’ degree in the relevant discipline.
- MPhil: For Mphil, candidates will need 55% marks in their master’s degree. 50% of the marks are for the reserved category.
Panjab University BA, BBA, BArch Courses
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th