Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Panjab University was established in 1882 in Chandigarh, Punjab. This university came into existence during the British era. This university started its SOL programmes in the year 1971. This university is approved by reputed boards like UGC and DEB. USOL PU offers a wide variety of UG, PG, diploma and certificate courses. The motive of the formation of the university was to harmonize the literacy rate of the country. The university is highly appreciated all over the Indian map due to its 140 years of excellence.
Panjab University is providing various types of programs and activities for students and faculty. PU offers Distance\Regular courses with the specialization for students who are not available to attend the classes. The eligibility for admission to this university is an intermediate pass with a minimum of 50% marks. It is provided in campus placements, Canteen, and Library, Lab, etc.
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University Distance Education|
|Affiliated to||Panjab University|
|Location||Sector 14, Chandigarh|
|Type of University||Distance University|
Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
University offered many courses such as UG Courses, PG Courses, Professional Degree, and Diploma courses. Panjab University has opened the admission for all courses. If you aspire to be admitted to the university, you can apply for access. The aspirants have to register for Admission through the online application form available on the university’s official website.
- Time: 3 Years
- Eligibility: the clearance of 10th and 12th with min. 50% scores
- Specialization: Agriculture, English,
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Bachelor of Commerce
- Eligibility: Minimum 40% scores with the clearance of 10th and 12th
- Period: 3 yrs
- Specialization: Insurance or Life Insurance, Accountancy, Economic Mathematics, Auditing Typewriting And Stenography, Commercial, Geography, Office Management, Secretarial Practice, Mercantile Law, Statistics, and Business Management.
Bachelor of Education
- Period: 2 Yrs
- Eligibility: the Diploma, Certificate, or primary and elementary teacher training must be taken up with 50% scores
- Specialization: Math, Engineering Technology, Humanities, Science, Social Science, Commerce
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Time: 3 Years
- Eligibility: 50% attained in any stream of a bachelors degree
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Duration: 1 Year
- Eligibility: The University recognized by the Syndicate/Senate with 50% marks
- Fee Details: as per prospectus [2021-22]
Panjab University Distance Education Application Process 2021
Students interested in taking admission in distance education must apply for an application form through the online process. Students who are interested they required to know about the eligibility and admission criteria. Application forms are available online on the official website of this university. Students must pay application fees online, such as net banking/debit card/credit card.
- If an applicant wants to take admission for Panjab university Distance education, students must visit the university’s official website and click on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill the all required details in the application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy from this university or study center where the students have taken admission. Apart from that, attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents. Submit scan copies.
How to Apply?
- The admission process of The Panjab University DE is online only.
- The applicant may visit the site of the institute http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in.
- The applicants must have Indian Nationality.
- The applicant has to fill the application carefully.
- After filling the form, the student has to submit the application form and its fee.
- Scanned 10th Class mark sheets.
- Scanned Transfer Certificate
- Scanned 12th Class Mark sheets and pass certificate
- Scanned Migration Certificate.
- Scanned Income Certificate
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate.
- Scanned Character Certificate
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
- Aadhaar Card
- And Scanned Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
Panjab University Distance Education Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Women Studies||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights And Duties||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics||1 Year|
Panjab University Scholarship
- The University has Providing Scholarship Facility for students who are Economically week. They can use this scholarship to get study materials or other stationery items for their higher studies tuition fee.
- Another scholarship is for those students who have taken good marks in their 10th and 12th, to motivate them.
- SC/ST category Scholarship is also there for students.
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Colleges and University Students, MS.Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship, Scholarship for the student with Disabilities, National E- Scholarship
Affiliated Colleges at Panjab University Distance Education
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Woman, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Mata Misri Devi D.A.V. College, Giddarbaha
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
Panjab University Faculty & Staff
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Varsha Luthra||Personal Assistant|
|Ramesh Kumar||Assistant Registrar|
|Shri M. Hamid Ansari||Chancellor|
|Gurjit Singh Chadha||Registrar’s Office|
|Professor Arun Kumar Grover||Vice-Chancellor|
List of Top 10 Distance Universities in India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|University of North Bengal, Darjeeling||State University||1962|
|University of Kalyani, Kalyani||State University||1960|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Private University||2002|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Dehradun||Private University||2004|
|Alagappa Distance Education University, Karaikudi||State University||1985|
|Annamalai Distance Education University, Annamalainagar||State University||1929|
|Dayalbagh Education Institute, Agra||Deemed University||1917|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where we can fill the admission form?
Ans: You can fill the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Q. What are the main eligibility criteria for Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Q. Can I change the details after submission the University form 2020
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Q. How can I get Admission to Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
- Address: Suraj Bhan Hall, Near Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Contact Number: 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th