Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The admission in the Punjab University Distance Education will start soon. The ug, pg, degree, and certificate programs such as BA, BCOM, BLIS, MA, MCOM, and MBA Executive will be available during the PU distance education admission session for 2022-23. 01 September 2022 will be the tentative date for online admission. By visiting an online admission portal of the university, the aspirants would fill the application or registration form.
Passing HSE under 10+2 would make an individual eligible for ug admission. Pg courses will offer only to those who have successfully passed the ug degree in the relevant stream. A score of 50 percent in any of the streams would be needed for admission in the Bed program under Punjab University Distance Education.
Fee: Rupees 200 will be the registration fee in Punjab University Distance Education for the 2022-23 admission cycle. Applicants who want to continue their study would need to deposit the continuation charges of rupees 100. The eligibility fee is rupees 75, followed by the migration fee of 400. Students can carry on with the article to learn more about the Punjab University Distance Education admission for the current year.
- For Distance UG courses like BA, BCom is offered at USOL based on 10+2 or equivalent score.
- To get admission at various distance PG Courses like MBA, MA, MCom; students must have done bachelor degree in relevant field.
- Other than UG, PG, Panjab University offers Advance Diplomas in fields like Computer Applications, Guidance, Disaster Management & Photography at distance mode.
- At USOL Panjab University, there are open school learning programs that students can sign up to.
- There are also one-year certificate courses at USOL Panjab University.
- Students have to do well on the qualifying and entrance exams to attend college.
- If a student wants to apply for admission, they can go to the university’s website.
- Admission test results determine whether a student can get into college or not.
- Admission to USOL Panjab University in 2022 for graduate and certificate programs is open.
Panjab University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC,|
|Location||Sector 14, Chandigarh|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Panjab University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The admissions process for all courses at Panjab University, the University School of Learning, will soon be open to the public. They had a lot of different distance programmes, like BA, BCom, BLIS, BEd, MA and MCom. The online application forms for USOL will soon be available on the official USOL website.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Panjab University was established in 1882 in Chandigarh, Punjab. This university came into existence during the British era. This university started its School of Open Learning programmes in the year 1971. It is approved by reputed boards like UGC and DEB. USOL PU offers a wide variety of UG, PG, diploma and certificate courses.
Panjab University USOL UG Admission
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|BA||12th with minimum 50% scores||Rs 10015|
|BCom||10+2 Passed with commerce background||Rs 11015|
|B.LIS||Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks||Rs 9405|
Panjab University USOL PG Admission
|Courses||Eligibility||Fee (Tentative) (per semester)|
|MA||Bachelor degree in any discipline||Rs 11300|
|MBA(Executive)||Graduation in any discipline||Rs 28232|
Panjab University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Application forms are available online on the official website of Panjab University. Students must pay application fees online
- Students must visit the university’s official website- http://usoladmissions.puchd.ac.in
- click on the application form option.
- Further, students must fill the all required details in the application form.
- Students need to print out the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy from this university or study center where the students have taken admission. Apart from that, attach all the required documents along with a self-attested photocopy of the documents. Submit scan copies.
- Scanned 10th Class mark sheets.
- Scanned Transfer Certificate
- Scanned 12th Class Mark sheets and pass certificate
- Scanned Migration Certificate.
- Scanned Income Certificate
- Scanned Eligibility Certificate.
- Scanned Character Certificate
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Graduation Mark Sheets for admission in PG course.
- Aadhaar Card
- And Scanned Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
Panjab University DDE Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Women Studies||1 Year|
|Master of Arts (MA)||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Human Rights And Duties||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics||1 Year|
Affiliated Colleges at Panjab University Distance Education
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Woman, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Mata Misri Devi D.A.V. College, Giddarbaha
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
Panjab University Faculty & Staff
|Name of Faculty||Designation|
|Varsha Luthra||Personal Assistant|
|Ramesh Kumar||Assistant Registrar|
|Shri M. Hamid Ansari||Chancellor|
|Gurjit Singh Chadha||Registrar’s Office|
|Professor Arun Kumar Grover||Vice-Chancellor|
List of Top 10 Distance Universities in India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|University of North Bengal, Darjeeling||State University||1962|
|University of Kalyani, Kalyani||State University||1960|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Private University||2002|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Dehradun||Private University||2004|
|Alagappa Distance Education University, Karaikudi||State University||1985|
|Annamalai Distance Education University, Annamalainagar||State University||1929|
|Dayalbagh Education Institute, Agra||Deemed University||1917|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where we can fill the admission form?
Ans: You can fill the admission form through the Official site of the University.
Q. What are the main eligibility criteria for Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: It’s different for different courses.
Q. Can I change the details after submission the University form 2020
Ans: No, there will be no need to change any details.
Q. How can I get Admission to Panjab University Distance Education?
Ans: Students can apply Online and Offline.
- Address: Suraj Bhan Hall, Near Guru Tegh Bahadur Bhawan, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Contact Number: 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.