Patliputra University Admission 2021-22: Patliputra University is a state university located in Patna, Bihar. It was established in 2018. This newly founded Institute has earned popularity significantly less time and got approval for University Grant Commission (UGC) also, NAAC has also accredited it.
The famous Institute has offered a wide range of programs, including humanities, commerce, sciences, business administration, and engineering etc., at Graduation, Postgraduate and PhD levels.
|PPU University||PPU Application Form|
Interested scholars can apply for admissions by attending the entrance exams. University has released a notice for UG Admissions for the year 2021-22.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 22 July 2021: Admissions to UG Courses for session 2021-22 started from 10 July 2021. Click Here for the registration.
Patliputra University Highlights
|University Name||Patliputra University|
|Short Name of University||PPU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||STATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
Patliputra University Admission 2021-22
Patliputra University, a national university of Bihar, offers specific vocational and expert publications for admission. These publications are at the undergraduate and postgraduate stage like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, MBA, M.Com, MCA, etc.
- It has 67 courses across eight streams.
- It offers different courses with 11 specializations.
- The institution provides all the necessary facilities to its students.
- The admissions have awaited the notice of the institute, which will be at the site as well.
- The candidate can access their online site for access to admission forms.
- The candidate will be paying a sum of Rs 300 for the online forms.
- The candidate can also avail themselves of scholarships as per their marks and merits.
- They are to have their papers scanned for the submission process.
- The counselling process is also part of the access mode, which is done for pupil eligibility concerns.
- The submission at the time of crisis is best to be made by mail or online.
Patliputra University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Patliputra University offers various courses for admission at the UG level. It offers UG courses such as BBA, BSW, BA, BSc, and BCA. Eligibility criteria for Patliputra University UG courses 2021:
- BSc: Candidates who have got a minimum of 50% marks in their intermediate can apply for this course.
- BA: BA demands 50% marks in the 12th standard to proceed.
- BCA: To do BCA, candidates will need to pass their intermediate from a recognized board.
- BBA: Candidates with overall 50% marks in their intermediate can apply for this course.
- BSW: If the candidates have passed their intermediate from a recognized board, they will be considered eligible for this course.
The university offers the candidates to apply for admissions in MA, MSC, M.ED, and MBA at PG-level higher studies. The candidates can apply for the admissions by online mode or physical mode. The Patliputra University has various courses to offer at the PG level admission like MA, M.Lib.I.Sc, MSW, and M.Lib.Sc. eligibility criteria for PG courses:
- MA: Only aspirants who have done their graduation with an overall 55% mark can apply for this course.
- M Lib. I.Sc: This course requires 50 to 60% marks at the graduation level.
- MSW: Aspirants who have passed their intermediate are eligible for this course.
- M Lib. Sc: Applicants with a graduation degree with 50 to 60% marks will be considered eligible for this course.
PU Admission Application Process 2021-22
The candidates are admitted to some programs on a merit basis, whereas the remaining admissions are qualification-based. All the candidates can apply online by doing the following steps:
- Visit the official Website of the PPU.
- Register your account to proceed.
- Log in to your account and continue with the application process.
- Give all the required information concerned about yourself.
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the receipt as proof.
- Before submitting, make sure you have given all the necessary information.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for any future use.
- Submit the application form.
- Marks sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Scanned signatures and thumb impressions.
- Admit card
Official Website: http://www.ppup.ac.in/
Address: Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna-800 020, Bihar, India
Contact Number: 8539856605
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th