Patliputra University Admission 2021-22: When we hear Patliputra, it takes our senses toward that ancient name that has quite a significance religiously and culturally. Still, the name Patiliputra represents a university, but this university is a modern form established in 2018 under the city Patna, Bihar. The Patliputra is a state university, approved by UGC and growing since its first appearance. It has earned quite a success over such a short period by offering quality programmes like BBA, BSW, MLIB, MLIB SC and many more. The university covers humanities, business, library, computer science, and those areas that were less taught under the state.
The selection is based on the merit list issued by the university of eligible applicants, or an entrance exam is conducted by the university, for undergraduate course students must have passed at least 12th standard from a recognized board in case of postgraduate the students must have passed an undergraduate degree. There is a wider area campus, and lots of facilities like library, computer center, laboratory stationery, hostel, transport, scholarships are available for the students.
Patliputra University Highlights
|University Name||Patliputra University|
|Short Name of University||PPU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
|PPU University||PPU Application Form|
Patliputra University Admission 2021-22
Patliputra University is a national university of Bihar, offers specific vocational and expert publications for admission. These publications are at the undergraduate and postgraduate stage like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, MBA, M.Com, MCA, etc.
As per the latest update over the official web portal at Patliputra University Patna, Admission for the vacant seats has been allotted after the scheduled date of 18 October 2021. The Admission is taking place for the undergraduate programmes in regular sessions(2021-2024).
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Patliputra University UG Admission
- Objective: The Bachelor of science, usually known as BSc, is an undergraduate degree offered by the university. In this program, students learn the fundamentals of science. The minimum duration of a BSc program is 3 years.
- Eligibility: The students who have completed their 12th with a minimum mark of 45% along with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as their primary subjects from any well-recognized board can apply for the BSc program.
- BA: BA demands 50% marks in the 12th standard to proceed.
- BCA: To do BCA, candidates will need to pass their intermediate from a recognized board.
- BBA: Candidates with overall 50% marks in their intermediate can apply for this course.
- BSW: If the candidates have passed their intermediate from a recognized board, they will be considered eligible for this course.
- B.Tech: Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognised board. Additionally, selection will be based on entrance test exam scores and ranks. Such entrance tests could be BCECE or JEE MAINS.
Patliputra University PG Admission
- MA: Only aspirants who have graduated with an overall 55% mark can apply for this course.
- M Lib.I.Sc: This course requires 50 to 60% marks at the graduation level.
- MSW: Aspirants who have passed their intermediate are eligible for this course.
- M.Lib.Sc: Applicants with a graduation degree with 50 to 60% marks will be considered suitable for this course.
- M.Com: For Masters of commerce admissions, applicants must have passed B.Com with a minimum of 50% marks. Moreover, the selection will also be based on entrance test marks scored by the students.
Patliputra University Admission 2021 Last Date
|commencement of online registration form for UG courses||4 September 2021 (closed)|
|Last date to submit online registration form for UG courses||22 September 2021 (closed)|
|Release of first merit||25 September 2021 (closed)|
|Last date of admission under first merit||09 October 2021 (closed)|
Patliputra University Application Form Process 2021
The candidates are admitted to some programs on a merit basis, whereas the remaining admissions are qualification-based. All the candidates can apply online by doing the following steps:
- Visit the official Website of the PPU.
- Register your account to proceed.
- Log in to your account and continue with the application process.
- Give all the required information concerned about yourself.
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the receipt as proof.
- Before submitting, make sure you have given all the necessary information.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for any future use.
- Submit the application form.
- Marks sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Scanned signatures and thumb impressions.
- Admit card
- Address: Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna-800020, Bihar, India
- Contact Number: 8539856605
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.