Patna University Admission 2021-22: Patna University was established on 1 October 1917. It is a state university and located in Patna, Bihar, India. PU was the first university in Bihar and the 7th oldest university of India. the educational Institute has been offering UG and PG courses. Its campus area is very wide spread 48.92 acres. Patna University has offered admission online and offline. PU is affiliated with BCI, AICTE and UGC.
|Patna University||Patna University Application Form|
|Patna University Admission||Patna University Fee Structure|
|Patna University Distance Education|
The classes will be starting for all new courses from October 29, 2021. Aspirants can apply as per the notice of the Patna University admission sessions.
Patna University Highlights
|University Name||Patna University|
|Short Name of University||PU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||BCI, AICTE, UGC|
Patna University Admission 2021-22
The Patna University offers multiple Programmes in UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, and PG Diploma for the candidates in Distance Education. The Candidates may choose any of the courses as per their eligibility, and apply for admission that Patna University conducts every year. The University provides the simplest way for the candidates for their admission by offering them the online getaway.
An aspiring candidate for the UG/Diploma admission must be passed with 10+2 from any recognized board. The candidates waiting for admission to PG Programme/ Diploma need to have a related stream’s bachelor’s degree with required marks. The PhD aspirants have to hold a degree in the same field with definite marks.
Patna University UG Admission
- BA (Hons.): Bachelor in Mass Communication, BFA, BBA, Bachelor in Communicative English, BSW Candidates for all these UG programs will have to come with their intermediate done. They should have scored at least 45% marks in their inter.
- B.Sc (Hons.): Candidates for B.Sc Hons should have completed their 12th grade with 45% marks. Furthermore, they will also come with 45% marks in the relevant subject.
- B.Com (Hons.) under Self-Financing Scheme: Candidates for this course will have a minimum of 45% marks in their inter.
- Bachelor in Advertising & Sales Management: 12th grade passed with 45% marks is a must for this course.
- Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology: Candidates for this course must have read Biology as the main subject in their intermediate.
- Bachelor in Biotechnology, Bachelor in Environmental Science: Intermediate with 55% marks are required for both the courses.
- Bachelor in Functional English: To do a Bachelor in Functional English, candidates need an intermediate certificate.
- B.Ed, B.Ed under Self-Financing Scheme: For both the courses, candidates will have to complete their Bachelor’s degree or Masters’s degree in Science along with 50% marks.
- LLB: LLB candidates will need graduation with an Honors degree to take admission in this program.
- BLiSc: B.Li.Sc candidates will need a minimum of 45% marks in their graduation to take this course.
Patna University PG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
MA: The university offers the post-graduate programme in the field of humanities. This master’s course is distributed in various departments, which provides education of specific language and literature. There are the total 9 subjects through which students can complete their masters. The following are the 9 subjects which are given here:
- MA English
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit
- MA Bengali
- MA Maithili
- MA Persian
- MA Philosophy
- MA Arabic
- MA Urdu
Patna University PhD Admission
Patna University offers Ph.D. courses in various specializations. The duration of the Ph.D. program in this university is between 3 to 6 years. Students who want to take admission in the Ph.D. programme must have completed their master’s degree with the minimum of 55% marks from a recognized institution. For reserved categories like SC/ST, Patna university gives them admission even 5% less marks. The Application fee for general category is 1000 INR and for reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC is 700 INR.
Some Ph.D. Courses offered by the university are:
- Ph.D. in Bengali
- Ph.D. in Arabic
- Ph.D. in Urdu
- Ph.D. in Philosophy
- Ph.D. in History
- Ph.D. in Home Science
Patna University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Form Patna University Admission||1 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Application Form PU deadline||31 August 2021 (Closed)|
|submit an Application Form for the Re-Admission deadline||2 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Online examination form of UG courses startrs from||14 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Online examination form of UG courses closing Date||28 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Submission of Online examination form of UG courses with late Fee||06 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Submission of Online examination form of PG courses starts from||12 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Submission of Online examination form of PG courses closing date||17 August 2021 (Closed)|
Patna University Application Form Process 2021
If UG or PG candidates want to apply online, they can follow these steps:
- Candidates will visit the official website of Patna University to fill admission form.
- There they will click on the link of registration.
- Then they will have to submit the application fee online, which is INR 670.
- After filling up all the required admission, submit the form to the relevant department and other required documents at Patna University.
- Marks sheet of 12th standard. It should be original.
- If the candidate has migrated, then the candidate will provide a migration certificate.
- Caste certificate. It should not be a photocopy but original.
- If the candidate has taken a gap or breaks in between, then the candidate will provide an affidavit for a gap year.
- Original TC or CLC.
Patna University UG Courses
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|LL.B||Graduation with Honors|
|BSW||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BFA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Intermediate in relevant subject|
|Bachelor in Mass Communication||12th pass|
|Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology|
|Bachelor in Functional English|
|Bachelor in Environmental Science|
|Bachelor in Communicative English|
|Bachelor in Biotechnology|
|Bachelor in Advertising & Sales Management|
|B.Li.Sc||Graduation with relevant subject|
|B.Ed under Self-Financing Scheme|
|B.Ed||Bachelor with relevant subject|
|B.Com (Hons.) under Self-Financing Scheme||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA (Hons.)||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA (Hons.)||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Patna University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MA||Ancient Indian History & Archaeology||BA in Ancient Indian History & Archaeology|
|MA||Women’s Studies||BA in Women’s Studies|
|MA||Urdu||BA in Urdu|
|MA||Sociology||BA in Sociology|
|MA||Sanskrit||BA in Sanskrit|
|MA||Rural Studies||BA in Rural Studies|
|MA||Psychology||BA in Psychology|
|MA||Political Science||BA in Political Science|
|MA||PMIR||BA in PMIR|
|MA||Philosophy||BA in Philosophy|
|MA||Persian||BA in Persian|
|MA||Music||BA in Music|
|MA||Maithali||BA in Maithali|
|MA||Journalism & Mass Communication||BA in Journalism & Mass Communication|
|MA||Home Science||BA in Home Science|
|MA||History||BA in History|
|MA||Hindi||BA in Hindi|
|MA||Geography||BA in Geography|
|MA||English||BA in English|
|MA||Economics||BA in Economics|
|MA||Bengali||BA in Bengali|
|MA||Arabic||BA in Arabic|
|M.Sc||Physics||BA in Physics|
|M.Sc||Zoology||BA in Zoology|
|M.Sc||Statistics||BA in Statistics|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||BA in Mathematics|
|M.Sc||Geology||BA in Geology|
|M.Sc||Environmental Science & Management||BA in Environmental Science & Management|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||BA in Chemistry|
|M.Sc||Botany||BA in Botany|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||BA in Biotechnology|
|M.Sc||Biochemistry||BA in Biochemistry|
|M.Com||Applied Economics & Commerce||Bachelor with relevant subject|
|M.Ed||–||Bachelor with relevant subject|
|LL.M||–||Bachelor with relevant subject|
|M.Li.I.Sc (Vocational)||–||B.Li Sc|
|MCA||–||BCA (with relevant subject|
|MBA||–||Graduation with relevant subject|
Patna University PG Diploma Courses
|Course Level||Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|PG Diploma||Women’s Studies||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Women & Child Welfare|
|PG Diploma||Public Administration|
|PG Diploma||Industrial Safety Management|
|PG Diploma||HR Development|
|PG Diploma||Computer Application|
|PG Diploma||Clinical Psychology|
|PG Diploma||Applied Criminology|
|PG Diploma||Yoga Science|
|PG Diploma||PG Diploma in Operations Management||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||PG Diploma in Marketing Management||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||PG Diploma in Financial Management||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Journalism||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Financial Services||Graduation with relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Advertising & Sales Management||Graduation with relevant subject|
Patna University Ph.D. Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Humanities||Master’s with relevant subject|
|Ph.D.||Social Science||Master’s with relevant subject|
|Ph.D.||Science||Master’s with relevant subject|
|Ph.D.||Law||Master’s with relevant subject|
|Ph.D.||Education||Master’s with relevant subject|
|Ph.D.||Commerce||Master’s with relevant subject|
- Address: Patna University, Patna- 800005, Bihar, India
- Contact No.: 0612- 2670531, 0612-2678008
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th