Pharmacy Courses After 12th: Pharmacy is the branch of science that deals with the study of composition, nature, and effects of medical drugs and addictive drugs. There is a very vast scope of these degree courses. Expert of pharmacy are employed in anti-narcotics police, forensic labs, pharmacies, pharmaceutical industries, and many other departments.
Pharmacy Courses Headlines 2021
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Doctorate|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance Examinations|
|Average Salary||INR 3-5 LPA|
|Course Fee||Around INR 4-5 LPA|
|Eligibility||Class XII with 55-60% with Science subjects. D Pharma (For lateral entry into the second year of B Pharm)|
|Full-Form||Bachelor in Pharmacy|
A pharmacist is a person with sufficient knowledge of pharmacy or practices pharmacy. He has more knowledge about medicines as well as their composition, effects, and physical and chemical properties. He can advise, counsel, and recommend medicine to the patients. On the other hand, they are not medical doctors and cannot diagnose and operate upon the patients.
Why Choose The Study of Pharmacy Courses?
- you have a chance to study different subjects and have essential knowledge regarding Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and also have a general idea of functional subjects like Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Medicinal Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacy, and Biochemistry, etc. Bio-Medical Engineering keeps you close to the study of pharmacy when you could not fulfill your dream of becoming a doctor of your choice.
- The students who are interested in joining counseling and want to have interaction with patients should go into Clinical Pharmacy. You can also become a Railway Pharmacist. Furthermore, there are many other opportunities for Pharmaceutical industries like food, FMCG, IT, Healthcare, Academia, and the government sector.
Benefits of Doing Pharmacy Courses
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Pharmacy courses provide high-paying jobs in the field of the pharmacy industry.
- You can get good opportunities to grow yourself under the umbrella of the benefits provided by pharmacy courses.
- In the field of Bio-Medical Sciences, medical research can become an interesting one. If you find yourself in a fix to choose Bio-Medical Engineering or Medicine so, prefer the Pharmacy because choosing this you can enjoy both of the fields.
Eligibility Criteria For Pharmacy Courses
So, let’s discuss the criteria for joining pharmacy courses after the 12th that make you eligible. You are required to have these combinations of subjects.
- In the field of pharmacy, all the candidates can pursue degree programs and courses at the UG, PG, and Doctorate levels of education the candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized university of India with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admissions in UG courses offered by the university. The candidates who have passed grad level exams from the registration university are allowed to apply for the admissions. You should have studied PCB means Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates can have Mathematics instead of Biology with the above-mentioned combination means PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- PCMB Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology combination can also make you eligible.
You can do different pharmacy courses having the above-mentioned combinations. You can do D.Pharm means a Diploma in Pharmacy, at the bachelor level the candidates do B. Pharm, they should have studied the science subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or English and Biology. Therefore, to do M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy) the candidates should have a B.Pharm degree approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India.
The university offers B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, and many other programs at UG and PG levels of education. Candidates can study these courses as part-time, regular or online.
D.Pharm [Diploma in Pharmacy]
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 5,0000 to 3 Lacs|
- The duration of this course is two years with an internship of three months and the subjects required to be studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics.
- Once you completed the diploma you can practice in a pharmacy store and after getting the experience you can easily open your pharmacy shop.
- Keep remembering one thing that this diploma only gives you the fundamental concepts, not any specialization.
B.Pharm [Bachelor of Pharmacy]
|Eligibility||10+2 with 55-60% with Science subjects.|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 80000 to 3 Lacs|
- This is an undergraduate course with a duration of four years and has equal requirements like D.Pharm, B.Pharm opens numerous opportunities for a better career both in government and personal business sectors.
- So, the only thing you need to check is the approved and recognized colleges or institutions by PCI and AICTE.
- You should know the difference between B. Pharm and D.Pharm make it easy to decide which is good for your career.
The Essential Skills For Pharmacology
- Some personal qualities are required, make you a victorious pharmacist, have a love for science especially and medicines as well.
- You need to be diligent and have physically powerful rational thinking, persistence, a responsible attitude.
- A pharmacist must have counseling skills to guide a patient. Good communication skills also help the person to grow in his career.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is a two years program for specialization. You should have a B.Pharm degree to enter in M.Pharm.
Top Pharmacy Colleges in India
To give your search an end, here we have listed some top colleges that are ranking upon different Indian websites. Go through the list and make the right choice of college for Pharmacy courses after the 12th.
- Punjab university institute of Pharmaceutical science(Chandigarh)
- Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi
- M.College of Pharmacy in Ahmedabad
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy in Bangalore
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Manipal
- Institute of Chemical Technology in Mumbai
- Nirma university institute of Pharmacy Ahmedabad
- JSS College of Pharmacy in Mysore
- Nagpur university department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- NIPER in Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Raebareli, Guwahati, and Hajipur
Pharmacy Courses after the 12th are the studies that give you a good kind of opportunities to excel in the selected career. No doubt that Pharmacy is a splendid as well as rewarding field in terms of money and respect. In last, it is a noble profession in order to serve mankind and your society too.
More Courses After 12th:
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Courses after 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Home Science Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th