Photography Courses After 12th: The modern world is the world of competition. Everybody in this world wants to succeed and acquire a bright future. Students are struggling hard to achieve their desired goals. They have their dreams and plans for their future. They are working hard. The needs of the students have increased.
They are studying hard to fulfill their dreams. Future planning is an important phase. It comes in the life of every student. Students want to opt for such study courses that promise a bright future with extensive knowledge. Before going into the details of the optometry courses, let us now take a look at the optometry field.
Photography Courses Headlines
|Course Level||Degree, Diploma, Certificate|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Course Fee||INR 5000 to 5 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lacs per annum|
|Duration of the Course||1 year|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent education|
What is Photography Course?
- Photography Courses can be described as an art or science to take photos. Photography is done by using equipment such as camera lenses and computers, etc.
- In this field, students can enhance and polish their skill of clicking photos. Now a day’s photography has become a vast field. Students have opportunities to display their inner potential and make photos attractive.
- Photography provides opportunities in every field of life. These can be personal events or professional events. The professional photography courses enhance the ability from the grassroots level to the advanced level.
Scope Of The Photography Courses
The scope and need for Photography Courses cannot be denied. This field was not important in the past. But now it has emerged as an industry. The industry of photography has seen immense growth in recent years.
The present era is the era of digital marketing. Photography plays an important role in digital marketing. The demand for photography is increasing day by day. This industry is growing at a rapid rate.
The industry of photography is good for students. Students who have a passion for photography and also have a creative mind can make their future very bright. They can excel in this field.
Benefits In Photography
- There are multiple opportunities for them in the private and government sector. They also can work independently to run their photo studio.
- Moreover, they have many opportunities to sell their photography skills online. Many online websites purchase photos and pay well.
- There is an online photography market. People are earning online by making and selling stunning photos. Many people are doing freelancing in the field of photo editing. People are earning a handsome amount per month through freelancing.
- The salary in this profession is quite reasonable. You can earn 25k to 30k per month. All you need is to have just a camera and a computer. Your mind should also be creative.
Skills For Photography
- The essential requirements for photography are that one must have a passion for photography.
- He/She must be creative and should have patience.
- He/She should do his work with full concentration.
- The person must be willing to do work at any time.
- The candidate should have some technical expertise such as computer, software skills, and communication skills.
- All of these capabilities are required to make a stunning career in the field of photography.
Photography Bachelor’s Degree Courses
|Eligibility||10+2 (50% to 60% marks)|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80,000|
Bachelor’s degree courses in photography are highly valued and important in our country. Bachelor’s degree programs are being offered in various public and private institutes of the country.
Eligibility For Photography Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- The duration of each program is 3 years. The minimum requirements for these programs are 12th passed with science, commerce or arts stream with 50% to 60% marks.
- Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can pursue this degree course.
Photography Diploma Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||1- 3 years|
Diploma courses in photography are being offered in various private and government institutions. These diploma programs are of three different types. Beginner level diploma, intermediate level diploma, and advanced level diploma.
Eligibility For Photography Diploma Courses
- There are some well-known diploma courses available in many disciplines.
- The duration of these diploma courses is 1 to 3 years but it depends upon institutions.
- The minimum requirements are 12th passed with science, commerce or arts stream with 45% to 50% marks.
Photography Certificate Courses
|Approx Fee||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||3- 6 months|
Certificate courses are short courses that make students able to work as photographers. Many private and government institutes provide certificate courses with a duration of 3 to 6 months.
Eligibility For Photography Certificate Courses
- The minimum requirement to get admission in certificate course is 12th passed with science, commerce or arts stream.
- Some certificate programs are being offered in private and government institutions.
To conclude, photography is a creative ability. It is a vast and interesting field. It is the need of time. This is an era of digitalization. Everything is being digitalized. Photography has a great scope in this era of digitalization. The industry of photography is growing rapidly.
One must need to be creative
There is no hard and fast rule to earn in this profession. It is a technical and interesting job. You can even earn from home. Many people have a passion for photography. They love and enjoy doing photography. Therefore, those people can be seen succeeding in this profession and are earning huge amounts per month.
More Courses After 12TH
- Courses after 12th Paramedical
- Courses after 12th Engineering
- Travel and Tourism Courses
- Courses after 12th Agriculture
- Courses after 12th Hotel Management
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Aviation
- Courses after 12th Mass Communications
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Design
- Courses after 12th Vocational Courses
- Nursing Courses After 12th
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th