Photography Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23: In recent years T.V and the media industry appeared as a separate industry from fashion and mass communication. You can not be denied the scope of photography anymore. The bright future of photography experts can be seen now.
Many universities offer courses to the students at both the under & postgraduate levels of education. The universities grant admissions to the students based on marks scored by the students in entry and qualifying exams.
Photography Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Level||Degree, Diploma, Certificate|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Course Fee||INR 5000 to 5 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lacs per annum|
|Duration of the Course||1 year|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent education|
Photography Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23
Photography has emerged as a separate industry. The scope of photography has increased a lot due to different types of social media. The photographers are earning a healthy amount per month. Many models have their photoshoots for different purposes. There are many universities on the list of universities providing degree programs and courses in photography.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
At every stage of learning, the degree programs and courses in photography are offered to the candidates. The candidates who have a reasonable degree of passing 10+2 level under the check of India’s registration board of education are eligible to apply for admissions in all the UG courses offered by the university. To become eligible for the application forms for admissions, the candidate must have graduated in a relative field from any recognized college.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
What is Photography Course
- Photography Courses After 12th can be described as an art or science to take photos. Photography using equipment such as camera lenses and computers, etc.
- In this field, students can enhance and polish their skill of clicking photos. Now a day’s photography has become a vast field. Students have opportunities to display their inner potential and make photos attractive.
- Photography provides opportunities in every field of life, personal events or professional events. The professional photography courses enhance the ability from the grassroots level to the advanced level.
Scope Of The Photography Courses
- You cannot deny the scope of Photography Courses. This field was not crucial in the past. But now, it has emerged as an industry. The industry of photography has seen immense growth in recent years.
- The present era is the era of digital marketing. Photography plays an essential role in digital marketing. The demand for photography is increasing day by day. This industry is growing at a rapid rate.
- The industry of photography is suitable for students. Students who have a passion for photography and have a creative mind can make their future very bright. They can excel in this field.
Benefits In Photography
- There are multiple opportunities for them in the private and government sector. They also can work independently to run their photo studio.
- Moreover, they have many opportunities to sell their photography skills online. Many online websites purchase photos and pay well.
- There is an online photography market in which people are earning online by making and selling stunning photos. Many people are doing freelancing in the field of photo editing. People are earning a handsome amount per month through freelancing.
- The salary in this profession is quite reasonable. You can earn 25k to 30k per month. All you need is to have just a camera and a computer. Your mind should also be creative.
Skills For Photography
- The essential requirements for photography are that one must have a passion for photography.
- They must be creative and should have patience.
- He/She should do his work with total concentration.
- The person must be willing to do work at any time.
- The candidate should have some technical expertise such as computer, software skills, and communication skills.
- All of these capabilities are required to make an incredible career in the field of photography.
Photography Courses After 12th
The university offers BSC photography and a Diploma in photography at the UG level of education. At the PG level of education university offer MSC photography.
Photography Bachelor’s Degree Courses
|Eligibility||10+2 (50% to 60% marks)|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80,000|
Bachelor’s degree courses in photography are highly valued and important in our country. Bachelor’s degree programs are being offered in various public and private institutes of the country.
Eligibility For Photography Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- The duration of each program is three years. The minimum requirements for these programs are 12th passed with science, commerce, or arts stream with 50% to 60% marks.
- Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can pursue this degree course.
Photography Diploma Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||1- 3 years|
Diploma courses in photography are being offered in various private and government institutions. These diploma programs are of three different types. Beginner level diploma, intermediate level diploma, and advanced level diploma.
Eligibility For Photography Diploma Courses
- There are some well-known diploma courses available in many disciplines.
- The duration of these diploma courses is 1 to 3 years, but it depends upon institutions.
- The minimum requirements are 12th passed with science, commerce or arts stream with 45% to 50% marks.
Photography Certificate Courses
|Approx Fee||INR 10,000-40,000|
|Duration||3- 6 months|
Certificate courses are short courses that make students able to work as photographers. Many private and government institutes provide certificate courses with a duration of 3 to 6 months.
Eligibility For Photography Certificate Courses
- The minimum requirement to get admission in a certificate course is 12th passed with science, commerce, or arts stream.
- Some certificate programs are being offered in private and government institutions.
To conclude, photography is a creative ability. It is a vast and interesting field. It is the need of time. It is an era of digitalization. Everything is being digitalized. Photography has a great scope in this era of digitalization. The industry of photography is growing rapidly.
Q1. Which course do I choose to become a photographer after clearing the 12th class?
Ans1. Photography is a skill set that improves for practising. To learn the basics of skills, you can pursue the diploma or certificate course in photography and master your skill in a particular time period.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Paramedical
- Courses after 12th Engineering
- Travel and Tourism Courses
- Courses after 12th Agriculture
- Courses after 12th Hotel Management
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Aviation
- Courses after 12th Mass Communications
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th Design
- Courses after 12th Vocational Courses
- Nursing Courses After 12th
Be the first to leave a review.