PP Savani University Admission 2021: It was established in 2017 and spans a hundred acres; PP Savani University is a private educational institute with high facilities for students. It is a leading university in Surat, South Gujarat, that offers a wide range of engineering, Management, Architecture, and science courses. PPSU provides five specializations in BA (H) and B.Sc. The business field offers three specializations in BBA (H), B.Com, and MBA. It also gives B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch, and B.ID.
|PP Savani University||PP Savani University Application Form|
|PP Savani University Admission||PP Savani University Fee Structure|
Students who have passed 10th and 12th with relevant and related subjects from recognized educational boards are eligible for applying to undergraduate programs. The procedure for PP Savani University Admission for various Undergraduate and Postgraduates courses is given below.
- UG Programs of PPSU is merit-based and depend on entrance exams. The duration of UG courses is from 03-05 years, depending on the nature of the Program.
- PP Savani University is accredited and recognized by the University Grants Commission, UGC.
- For UG, eligibility criteria are 12 classes with min 55%
- Candidate passed UG in a relevant field with 50% can apply for PG.
- Admission form 2021 can be filled at
- 13 July 2021: The institution uploaded the admission form in academic year 2021-22. The students for regular and distance learning can apply for it. For more detail, they can visit the site. (source)
PP Savani University Admission Highlights
|University Name||PP Savani University|
|Short Name of University||PPSU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
PPSU UG Courses Admission
PP Savani University offers undergraduate courses in B.Sc, BPT, B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA, B.Com, BID, and B.Design.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- B.Tech: The course duration is 4 years. The institute offers a number of specializations under this course. Students should pass the 12th-grade education level from a recognized board to opt for this course.
- B.Sc: The three-year course is offered in six different streams like Chemistry, IT, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Nursing, and Environmental Science. Freshers must pass the higher secondary education level with minimum eligible marks in aggregate in all the subjects.
- B.Design: Freshers can opt for this 4-year degree program under different streams. The fee structure is sam for all the years. They need to hold the 10+2 grade education level to qualify for the selection procedure for this course.
- Other Courses: The other undergraduate courses offered by the University are B.Arch ( 5 years), BBA (3 years), B.Com (3 years), BID (4 years), and BPT (4.5 years) with key specifications that require minimum eligibility of passing tenth and twelfth or equivalent examinations with relevant subjects.
PPSU PG Courses Admission
The postgraduate courses offered by the University are M.Sc, integrated courses like B.Sc + M.Sc and B.Com + MBA.
- M.Sc Courses: Offered in specifications like Microbiology and Biotechnology. The two-year course requires clearing the tenth, twelfth and undergraduate degrees with relevant subjects or possess an equivalent degree from the science stream. Procuring these qualifications from recognized boards are eligible for M.Sc. courses.
- Integrated Courses: For a duration of five years like B.Sc+M.Sc and B.Com+MBA are also offered by the University that require clearing tenth and twelfth with relevant subjects from an accredited educational board.
PPSU Application Form: How To Apply?
The application form for all the courses for the batch of 2021 can be accessed online.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of the University and click the “admissions” icon.
- One has to sign up and choose the required course and apply to it.
- Complete the application by giving the necessary details like that of personal and academics.
- Submit the form.
The documents required for verification and admission process are:
- Copy of tenth mark sheets
- Copy of twelfth mark sheets
- Photo Copy of graduation mark sheets ( if any, as of date, for applying for PG courses)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photos
Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Application Form||July 2021|
|Last Date of Submit the Application Form||July 2021|
PP Savani University B.Tech Courses
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PPSU BBA Courses
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University UG Courses
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||Marketing||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||HR||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||Finance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|GNM||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA (H)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Biotechnology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||IT||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Environmental Science||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc Nursing||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.ID||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Fashion and Textile Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Visual and Communication Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Product Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University PG Courses
|Integrated M.Sc.||Biotechnology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Biotechnology||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc.||Microbiology||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
PP Savani University Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University Courses Lists
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Des in Fashion and Textile Design
- BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Interior Design (B.ID)
- M.Sc in Information Technology
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- Integrated B.Com. + MBA
- B.Sc. in Information Technology
- BA in International Relations
- BSc. (Hons.) in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Environmental Sciences
Ans. The University was established in 2017.
Ans.Yes. The University is accredited and recognized by the University Grants Commission, UGC.
Ans. The application form for all the courses for Admissions 2021 can be accessed online on the official website.
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Address: H 8 GETCO Near Biltech, Village: Dhamdod, Kosamba, Dist.: Surat – 394125.
Contact No.: +91 9512035667, 1800 212 5521
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th