PP Savani University Admission 2022-23: It was established in 2017 and spans a hundred acres; PP Savani University is a private educational institute with high facilities for students. It is a leading university in Surat, South Gujarat, that offers a wide range of engineering, Management, Architecture, and science courses. PPSU provides five specializations in BA (H) and B.Sc. The business field offers three specializations in BBA (H), B.Com, and MBA. It also gives B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch, and B.ID.
Students who have passed 10th and 12th with relevant and related subjects from recognized educational boards are eligible for applying to undergraduate programs. The procedure for PP Savani University Admission for various Undergraduate and Postgraduates courses is given below.
- UG Programs of PPSU are merit-based and depend on entrance exams. The duration of UG courses is from 03-05 years, depending on the nature of the Program.
- PP Savani University is accredited and recognized by the University Grants Commission, UGC.
- For UG, eligibility criteria are 12 classes with min 55%
- Candidates who passed UG in a relevant field with 50% can apply for PG.
- PP Savani University Admission form 2022 can be filled at
PP Savani University Admission Latest Updates
- PP Savani University Admission 2022 Application form available soon for the session 2022-23
- Guideline for online application form (Click here)
PP Savani University Highlights
|University Name||PP Savani University|
|Short Name of University||PPSU|
|PP Savani University Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
PP Savani University Admission UG Courses
PP Savani University offers undergraduate courses in B.Sc, BPT, B.Tech, B.Arch, BBA, B.Com, BID, and B.Design.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- B.Tech: The course duration is 4 years. The institute offers a number of specializations under this course. Students should pass the 12th-grade education level from a recognized board to opt for this course.
- B.Sc: The three-year course is offered in six different streams Chemistry, IT, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Nursing, and Environmental Science. Freshers must pass the higher secondary education level with minimum eligible marks in aggregate in all the subjects.
- B.Design: Freshers can opt for this 4-year degree program under different streams. The fee structure is the same all the years. They need to hold the 10+2 grade education level to qualify for the selection procedure for this course.
- Other Courses: The other undergraduate courses offered by the University are B.Arch ( 5 years), BBA (3 years), B.Com (3 years), BID (4 years), and BPT (4.5 years) with key specifications that require minimum eligibility of passing tenth and twelfth or equivalent examinations with relevant subjects.
PP Savani University Admission PG Courses
The postgraduate courses offered by the University are M.Sc, integrated courses like B.Sc + M.Sc, and B.Com + MBA.
- M.Sc Courses: Offered in specifications like Microbiology and Biotechnology. The two-year course requires clearing the tenth, twelfth and undergraduate degrees with relevant subjects or possessing an equivalent degree from the science stream. Procuring these qualifications from recognized boards are eligible for M.Sc. courses.
- Integrated Courses: For a duration of five years like B.Sc+M.Sc and B.Com+MBA are also offered by the University that requires clearing tenth and twelfth with relevant subjects from an accredited educational board.
PP Savani University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Application form available||15 Feb 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||31 July 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
PP Savani University Admission Form Process 2022-23
The application form for all the courses for the batch of 2022 can be accessed online.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of the University and click the “admissions” icon.
- One has to sign up and choose the required course and apply to it.
- Complete the application by giving the necessary details like that personal and academics.
- Submit the form.
Documents Required For PP Savani University Admission
The documents required for the verification and PP Savani University Admission process are
- Copy of tenth mark sheets
- Copy of twelfth mark sheets
- Photo Copy of graduation mark sheets ( if any, as of date, for applying for PG courses)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photos
PP Savani University B.Tech Courses
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PPSU BBA Courses
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University UG Courses
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||Marketing||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||HR||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated B.Com+MBA||Finance||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|GNM||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA (H)||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Biotechnology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||IT||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Environmental Science||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc Nursing||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.ID||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Fashion and Textile Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Visual and Communication Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Product Design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Arch||–||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University PG Courses
|Integrated M.Sc.||Biotechnology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Microbiology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Biotechnology||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc.||Microbiology||Bachelor or equivalent in relevant discipline|
PP Savani University Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PP Savani University Courses Lists
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Des in Fashion and Textile Design
- BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Interior Design (B.ID)
- M.Sc in Information Technology
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- Integrated B.Com. + MBA
- B.Sc. in Information Technology
- BA in International Relations
- BSc. (Hons.) in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Environmental Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer. The University was established in 2017.
Answer. Yes. The University is accredited and recognized by the University Grants Commission, UGC.
Question 3. How can the application form be accessed?
Answer. The application form for all the courses for Admissions 2022 can be accessed online on the official website.
PP Savani University Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.