Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022-23: 30 June 2022 is the last date for Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Forms will be available at @www.presiuniv.ac.in. Programs like BA, MA, BSc, MSc & more are offered for admission. The topics or subjects are available for every course at Presidency University Kolkata.
The University has many departments that offer subjects or specializations. Admission into Presidency University, Kolkata, is granted based on merit in the previous qualification. Presidency University has been organizing a scholarship test for students in the school of management. The scholarship is for PG students. Those students will get the benefit of admission and scholarship. The test includes both aptitude test and scholarship test.
- Presidency University, Kolkata has started admission for PhD (July cycle). The last date to apply is 3 May 2022. (Source)
- Presidency University, Kolkata will soon start admission for UG & PG Courses for session 2022-23.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission Highlights
|Name||Presidency University, Kolkata|
|Established in||1817 as a Public University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Transport, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 33 4052 9999|
|Fee||Presidency University Fee Structure|
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022-23
The university offers admission to numerous UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The university opens entry every year in the first week of June and closes the online portal for admission in the second week of June 2022. Sometimes the university extends the date of admission because of the seat availability.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Presidency University KolkataUG Admission
- BA in Bengali: Candidates are required to be Indian citizens. There will be no age limit, but aspirants must have passed 12th or equivalent not before 2019 though they will have to secure a minimum score of 60 percent in general, 45.00 for SC/ST, 54.00 for OBC, and 57.00 to PWD.
- BA in English: Aspirants needed to be an Indian citizens. There will be no age limit but should have passed 10+2 or equivalent, not before 2019. The best four recognized subjects would be considered for admission, and the minimum score required is 65 percent in general, 48.75 for SC/ST, 58.50 for OBC, and 61.75 for PWD.
- BA in Hindi: Aspirants have to be Indian citizens and should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 60 percent in general, 45.00 for SC/ST, 54.00 for OBC, and 57.00 for PWD.
- BA in History: Candidates must be Indian Citizen and satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria that are 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized Board with a score of 60 percent in general, 48.75 for SC/ST, 58.50 for OBC, and 61.75 belong to PWD.
- BA in Performing Arts: The candidates must acquire a minimum percentage in their 10+2 from any steam, and there is no age barrier though candidates are required to clear their 12th with a minimum score of 60 percent in general, 48.00 for SC/ST, 54.50 for OBC, and 61.75 to PWD.
- BA in Philosophy: To obtain admission in the BA in Philosophy, aspirants are required to pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university, with a minimum score in general 60 percent, 45.00 for SC/ST, 54.00 for OBC, and 57.75 to PWD.
- BA in Political Science: Those who are eyeing to apply for admission in BA Political Science are required to have a minimum percentage of 60 percent in general, 45.00 for SC/ST, 54.00 for OBC, and 57.00 for PWD.
- BA in Sociology: Suppose you are aiming to apply for BA in sociology. In that case, it is necessary that the candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university, not before 2019, and satisfy the eligibility criteria that is 60 percent in general, 45.00 for SC/ST, 54.00 for OBC, and 57.00 to PWD.
- Bsc in Chemistry:Candidates who are eying to apply in the program called bsc in chemistry needed to have subjects related to science stream with a minimum percentage of 70 in general, 52.50 for SC/ST, 63.00 for OBC, and 66.50 to PWD.
- Bsc in Economics: Aspirants who wish to apply for admission in the Bsc in Chemistry need to clear the eligibility criteria and the percentage marks required for the admission that is 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 70 in general, 52.50 for SC/ST, 63.00 for OBC, and 66.50 to PWD.
Presidency University Kolkata PG Admission
Presidency University Kolkata is offering these few PG courses.
MA: This program is available in many subjects. The students who hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks can apply in MA. They must have passed the PUMDET entrance exam by WBJEE. Selection will be finalized after the counseling.
- MA in Performing Arts
- MA in Philosophy
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Sociology
MSc: the program is also available in many subjects. The students who have passed BSc (Hons) in the same stream with a min of 60% marks can apply. These students should appear in the PUMDET entrance exam conducted by WBJEE. The final selection based on interviews.
- Msc in Applied Economics
- Msc in Geography
- Msc in Applied Geology
- Msc in Life Sciences
- Msc in Mathematics
- Msc in Physics
- Msc in Statistics
Presidency University Kolkata PhD Admission
PhD in English: Ph.D. courses are well researched, and students find these courses professional for good educational development. This course duration is of 3 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. Also, students need to complete their master’s degree from a UGC-recognized University. Ph.D. in English course fee is around 70,000/-.
PhD in Computer science and Engineering: Ph.D. courses are well versed for in-depth study. A specialization like Computer Science and Engineering is a course designed for students interested in the detailed study of the course. The course duration is three years, and it consists of 6 semesters. The fee of this course is 70,000/-. Students should complete their graduation degrees from a recognized university.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Application Form Deadline||15 September 2022|
|correction window Open||15 September 2022|
|PUBDET Entrance Exam||18 September 2022|
|Starting date for applying online for PhD||9 August, 2022|
|Last date for applying online for PhD||20 August, 2022|
|Online reporting for PG courses||
18 September -20 September 2022
Presidency University Kolkata Admission Process 2022
Presidency University Admission has one of the good education provider universities it is offered multiple academic higher education in relevant fields like Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Programme level courses. admission is done through this university according to marks in the entrance test. admission mode of this university has both online and offline processes. Presidency University Admission provides both online and offline forms:
- Click on the following URL for Presidency University Kolkata Admission.
- Sign up as a new user.
- Fill in the available details on the form and create a profile.
- Sign in to your newly created profile.
- Fill the pages with the required personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents,
- Submit a fee by using online payment methods.
- Read the form and send it.
- Obtain your form from Presidency University Kolkata website.
- Fill it with the required details.
- Attach your two photos and other documents with the original form.
- Create a DD or challan against PU.
- Attach the challan form or DD with the application form.
- Post the form to this address
Documents Required for Presidency University Kolkata Admission
- Original Form
- Rank Card
- Two passport size photo
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Original Mark Sheets and degrees (at the time of interview)
- Caste and migration Certificates
- Date of Birth Proof
Presidency University Kolkata Admission Login
Nowadays, all the information is available online because technology is getting advanced day by day. Everyone wants the information on hand, so, on-demand for students, the university provides the facility to check all the updates related to the university that can be available anywhere. So, when the applicants enroll for the first time and submit the application form and get admission, the university makes an online login id of each student to check the official updates regarding their courses.
Presidency University Kolkata UG Courses
|BSc (Botany)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Cardiovascular Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Geography)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
Presidency University Kolkata: BA & BSc (Hons.) Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|BA (H)||Performing Arts||12th|
|BA (H)||Political Science||12th|
|B.Sc (H)||Life Sciences||12th|
Presidency University Kolkata MA & M.Sc Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
- Address: 86, 1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
- Phone: 033 4052 9999
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Source: https://www.presiuniv.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.