Presidency University Karnataka Admission 2020 UG PG: PU Karnataka, established in 2013, is a private researched university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. Presidency Group of Institute has seven schools and many colleges in the state that are offering high-quality education.
- PU offers many courses in the stream of management, computer, design, engineering, law, and commerce.
- It offers Ph.D. programs in many disciplines, and the selection for each course is on merit.
- It was awarded as the best university in the state by ASSOCHAM.
Presidency University Karnataka Admission Headlines
|Topic||Presidency University Karnataka Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit|
|Offered Programs||Undergraduate, Postgraduate.|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Online fees Payment|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, scholarship, lab, library, medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
Presidency University Karnataka Approval
The Presidency University is a private university it is located at Bengaluru, in the Indian state of Karnataka. This university offers the various course. The Presidency University approved by University Grants Commission, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Association of Indian Universities (AIU). If students are Interested to Get Admission in this University, First of all, students Have to Know About Admission Criteria. The admission process of this university is online and offline both mode. If the candidate wishes to apply the admission of online kindly visit the university website and get admission. If candidate Interested to Get Admission in Offline Mode, then they Have to go University Campus, In that Campus You Want to Get Admission.PU is approved by:
Important Dates Presidency University Karnataka Admission
|Forms Start Date for UG||01 January – 14 August 2020|
|Forms Start Date for PG||15 September 2020|
|Forms Start Date for Ph.D.||12 July 2020|
|Entrance Date for M.Phil||28 July 2020|
Presidency University Karnataka Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
- The students must take JEE Main or KCET/COMED K entrance test for BTech programs.
- PU accepts CAT, MAT, or CMAT Entrance exam for an MBA course.
- For Ph.D. courses, PU offers UGC NET, GATE, or KSET entrance exam.
- All forms are available in both online and offline modes, but for Ph.D. programs, it is in offline mode only.
Presidency University Karnataka admission UG Course Eligibility Criteria
PU is offering these UG courses:
The students must have studied Physics and Maths in 10+2 with no less than 45% marks.
The students need to have 10+2 with 45% marks.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
The students need to have a 10+2 degree in any stream with no less than 45% marks.
The students must have 10+2 in commerce with no less than 45% marks.
The students must have studied maths or computers at the HSC level with no less than 45% marks.
The applicants need to have an HSC commerce degree in 45% marks.
Presidency University Karnataka admission PG Course Eligibility Criteria
PU is offering the following PG courses:
The students must have a BBA degree or any other bachelor’s degree with no less than 50% marks.
The students need to have a B.Tech or BE degree with no less than 50% marks.
The applicants must have an MPhil or Master’s degree with 50% marks.
Presidency University Karnataka Application Form: How to Apply?
PU is offering both offline and online forms:
1. Presidency University Karnataka if providing the online form on https://presidencyuniversity.in/university/.
2. Access the application by using a stable net connection and create the account.
3. The second step after creating a form is verification.
4. Now you can access the application and fill the form.
5. Pay fee and upload documents.
6. Now submit the form.
- For a PhD, the students can get the application from the main campus.
- Get the form, fill it, attach all documents, and make DD.
- Now submit the form to the admin help desk.
Presidency University Karnataka Admission requires the following documents:
- 10+2 Class Marks Card.
- 10th Class Marks card.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card and Fees Receipt.
Q: Is Presidency University Karnataka provides an MBA program?
A. Yes, it offers an MBA course for all students having 10+2+3.
Q. Does PU award degree after passing through its affiliated colleges?
A. Yes, PU provides degrees of all affiliated colleges.
Q. How many marks should I score for applying for a Ph.D. course?
A. You need to get at least 50% marks at MA/MSc or MPhil level.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th