Psychology Courses After 12th: Student life is a very important phase in everybody’s life. The modern world is the world of competition. Everybody in this world wants to succeed and acquire a bright future. Students are struggling hard to achieve their desired goals. They have their dreams and plans for their future. They are working hard. The needs of the students have increased. They are studying hard to fulfill their dreams. Future planning is an important phase. It comes in the life of every student. Students want to opt for such study programs that promise a bright future with extensive knowledge.
|Average Salary (per annum)||Between 1.2 Lakh to 3 Lakhs|
|Average Tuition Fee||20,000 INR – 3,00,000 INR|
|Duration of the program||3 years|
|Eligibility for the program||10+2 examination with English as a core subject|
|Number of students enrolled in Arts Programs||Over 70 Lakh|
|Number of Universities||Over 300|
They do not have proper knowledge of new fields. There is a contradiction between parents and children in future study planning. Parents have their dreams for their children. They want something else for them. But students want to study in a different field. As a result, students do not take an interest in those courses. They do not struggle to achieve their goals. Consequently, students do not prosper in that particular field and fail to achieve their desired destination.
Psychology courses are career-oriented. They fulfill the needs of the students. Students also take an interest in this field. Here we are going to explain some courses in psychology. Students can get admission in these courses after 12th. Before going into the details of the Psychology programs, let us now take a look at the Psychology
About Psychology Courses
- A simple definition of psychology is that it is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. The field of psychology lies in the healthcare and medical sector. Psychology is a very vast and diverse field.
- There are various other branches of psychology also.
- There has been seen an immense increase in the patients of anxiety, depression and mental disorder. Most of the patients are suffering from these diseases. A psychologist plays his precious role in curing such type of patients.
Scope of Psychology Courses After Completing:
Psychology has great importance in this modern world. The scope and necessity of the field of psychology have increased in the past few years. Many new fields have been devised. Many more branches have been discovered. A lot of work is being done in this particular field.
Currently, psychology patients have increased to a huge number due to various reasons. The need for psychologists has also increased in this scenario. A separate psychology department has been set up in almost all of the government and private hospitals.
The field of psychology is growing and emerging. The need for psychologists has increased. There are many private hospitals, NGO’s, mental healthcare centres and rehabilitation centres that need skilled and qualified psychologists.
Benefits Of Doing Psychology Courses
- Furthermore, government hospitals also announce vacancies of psychologists in their psychology department. Getting a job in a government hospital is not more than a blessing for the psychologists.
- Government sector hospitals offer great pay packages. They also provide many more allowances and benefits.
- In this sector, the future of qualified psychologists is very bright. One can earn more than 50k or 60k per month no matter if one does a job.
List Of Psychology Courses after 12th.
Various courses of psychology are being offered in our country after the 12th. Many public and private colleges and universities are offering programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Courses.
- Diploma in Psychology Courses.
These bachelor and diploma courses are being offered in the following branches of psychology.
- Applied Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Social psychology
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Courses:
|Eligibility||10+2 examination with English as a core subject|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000 – 3,00,000|
Bachelor’s degree courses are being offered in multiple disciplines and branches of psychology by various colleges and universities in our country. Bachelor’s degree programs lye in undergraduate programs. These Bachelor’s degree programs include BA in Psychology and Applied Psychology and B.SC in Psychology. The duration of the bachelor’s degree psychology courses is 3 years.
Eligibility For Bachelor’s Degree
- To apply for the Bachelor degree psychology courses the candidate must have passed 12th with arts, commerce, and science as major subjects from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 55% marks. The age of the candidate must be 17 years or above.
Diploma in Psychology Courses:
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 2,0000 to 80000|
Diploma programs are valuable program and diploma courses are also being offered in many branches and disciplines of psychology by multiple institutes. These courses include a Diploma in Psychology and a Diploma in Child Psychology. The duration of this diploma program is 1 to 2 years.
Eligibility For Diploma Courses
- To apply for the diploma in psychology courses the candidate must have passed 12th with arts, commerce and science as major subjects from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 55% marks. Candidate must be 17 years or above the age at the time of the start of the course.
To conclude, psychology is an emerging and growing field in the modern era. It has various sub-areas of specialization. There are various branches and sub-disciplines of psychology. These branches have made this field more vital.
The scope of psychology is very high. The need for psychologists is increasing. Psychology courses help students to achieve their desired goals. The field of psychology is the best choice for the students after 12th class. Because the nature of this field is versatile and career-oriented.
Students remain to search for good programs after exams. Consequently, they lose their interest in studies. We would recommend opting for psychology after the 12th. Especially those students who have some background in science must apply. In this way, they can excel their career in this field.
More Courses After 12th
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Courses after 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Home Science Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th