Psychology Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22: Psychology is the study of brain and brain disorders. The scope of this field is increasing rapidly. The professionals of this field are employed in many departments of medical sciences. Mental illnesses are also studied in this stream of biological science.
Psychology is the study of different aspects of the brain and thoughts of a person. It is the study of mental conditions. We all need some psychological advice in our lives. As the world has revolutionized, it has brought a large number of changes in the world. Many universities offer admission to the students at the UG & PG level education in this field. The entries are shown based on marks of pupils in 10+2 exams or entry tests.
In students’ minds, the pressure of best performance has built up similarly in the office going people the stress of their work has got a place. With all these pressures, it is tough for our brain to function normally and properly. In these conditions, we take help from Psychologists, which bore fruit.
Psychology Courses After 12th Highlights
|Average Salary (per annum)||Between 1.2 Lakh to 3 Lakhs|
|Average Tuition Fee||20,000 INR – 3,00,000 INR|
|Duration of the program||3 years|
|Eligibility for the program||10+2 examination with English as a core subject|
|Number of students enrolled in Arts Programs||Over 70 Lakh|
|Number of Universities||Over 300|
Psychology Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
They do not have proper knowledge of new fields. There is a contradiction between parents and children in future study planning, and Parents have their dreams for their children. They want something else for them. But students want to study in a different field. As a result, students do not take an interest in those courses. They do not struggle to achieve their goals. Consequently, students do not prosper in that particular field and fail to reach their desired destination.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Psychology courses are career-oriented. They fulfill the needs of the students. Students also take an interest in this field. Here we are going to explain some studies in psychology. Students can get admission to these courses after the 12th. Before going into the details of the Psychology programs, let us now take a look at Psychology.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
There are many degree programs and courses offered by the universities in this field at UG, PG & doctorate levels. The candidates who have a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level exams from any known university of India fall in the application criteria. The candidates can apply for admission in the PG course if they have a valid bachelor’s level degree with more than 50% marks. Candidates are enrolled based on the entrance exam.
About Psychology Courses
- A simple definition of psychology is that it is the scientific study of the human mind and behavior. The field of Psychology lies in the healthcare and medical sector. Psychology is a very vast and diverse field.
- There are various other branches of psychology also.
- There has been seen an immense increase in patients with anxiety, depression, and mental disorder. Most of the patients are suffering from these diseases. A psychologist plays his unique role in curing such types of patients.
Scope of Psychology Courses After Completing
Psychology has great importance in this modern world. The scope and necessity of the field of psychology have increased in the past few years. Many new areas have been devised. Many more branches have been discovered. A lot of work is being done in this particular field.
Currently, psychology patients have increased to a huge number due to various reasons. The need for psychologists has also increased in this scenario. A separate psychology department has been set up in almost all government and private hospitals.
The field of psychology is growing and emerging, and the need for psychologists has increased. Many private hospitals, NGOs, mental healthcare centers, and rehabilitation centers need skilled and qualified psychologists.
Psychology Courses after 12th Benefits
- Furthermore, government hospitals also announce vacancies of psychologists in their psychology departments. Getting a job in a government hospital is not more than a blessing for psychologists.
- Government sector hospitals offer excellent pay packages. They also provide many more allowances and benefits.
- In this sector, the future of qualified psychologists is very bright. One can earn more than 50k or 60k per month no matter if one does a job.
These Bachelor And Diploma Courses Are Being Offered In The Following Branches Of Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Social psychology
- BA Psychology
- MA psychology
- MA applied psychology
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology Courses
|Eligibility||10+2 examination with English as a core subject|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000 – 3,00,000|
Bachelor’s degree courses are being offered in multiple disciplines and branches of psychology by various colleges and universities in our country. Bachelor’s degree programs lye in undergraduate programs. These Bachelor’s degree programs include BA in Psychology and Applied Psychology and B.Sc in Psychology. The duration of the bachelor’s degree psychology courses is three years.
Eligibility For Bachelor’s Degree
- To apply for the Bachelor’s degree psychology courses, the candidate must have passed 12th with arts, commerce, and science as significant subjects from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 55% marks. The age of the candidate must be 17 years or above.
Diploma in Psychology Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 2,0000 to 80000|
Diploma programs are valuable programs, and diploma courses are also being offered in many branches and disciplines of psychology by multiple institutes. These courses include a Diploma in Psychology and a Diploma in Child Psychology. The duration of this diploma program is 1 to 2 years.
Eligibility For Diploma Courses
- To apply for the diploma in psychology courses, the candidate must have passed 12th with arts, commerce, and science as significant subjects from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with 55% marks. The candidate must be 17 years or above the age at the start of the course.
- To conclude, psychology is an emerging and growing field in the modern era, and it has various sub-areas of specialization. There are multiple branches and sub-disciplines of psychology. These branches have made this field more vital.
- The scope of psychology is very high. The need for psychologists is increasing. Psychology courses help students to achieve their desired goals. The field of psychology is the best choice for the students after the 12th class because the nature of this field is versatile and career-oriented.
- Students remain to search for good programs after exams. Consequently, they lose interest in their studies. We would recommend opting for psychology after the 12th. Especially those students who have some background in science must apply. In this way, they can excel their career in this field.
List of Courses After 12th
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Courses after 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Home Science Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th VOCATIONAL COURSES
- Interior Design Courses After 12th
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th
- Nursing Courses After 12th
- Fire and Safety Courses After 12th
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th