This Article Related to PTE (Pearson Language Tests) Exam Details Like PTE Exam Registration, PTE Exam Eligibility, Dates, Fees and also Results, Etc.
PTE Exam Overview:
Person Test of English (PTE) is a computer-based test that is specifically designed to check the proficiency of the students who wish to study or migrate abroad. In the following test, you can check the level of English in four different sections such as Writing, reading, speaking & listening.
|Exam Name||Pearson Test of English (PTE)|
|Duration of the test||3 Hours|
|Level of Examination||International Level|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Conducting Body||Pearson PCL group|
|Score Range||10-90 Points|
The following computer-based test is scheduled for three-hour, and it focuses on generic English rather than the one that is taught in high school. It is a based on a multi-level grading system which helps in understanding the proficiency of the student in the English language.
The candidates can schedule the test 24 hours in advance and then sit out for the 3 hours test and then get the result in five days. It offers flexible test dates, and the students can select from more than 150 locations as per their choice. The PTE EXAM is recognized by thousands of academic programs as well as different organizations.
The exam fees in India for PTE are 10,900 INR. If any case you want to cancel the examination registration, then you would get a 50% refund if the cancellation takes place one week or before the examination. No fees will be refunded if you cancel within one week of the scheduled exam.
Once you have finished giving your PTE exams, you would receive the PTE score for different sections from a band range of 10-90. Apart from that, you will also receive an overall score. The results of the PTE exams are in general available in five working days from the scheduled test date. The academic results of PTE are issued online, and you can easily access it using the PTE account. You would get instruction on accessing the results online, and after following all the instructions, you can log in into your Pearson account and then view the result.
Here are the steps that you would need to follow for the PTE Registration:-
- You would have to go to the official website of PTE and then click on the option ‘Create your account.
- You would have to enter all your personal information that might be present in your passport.
- Once the online registration process is finished, you would receive an Email having all your login details to access.
- Once you have the login details, you can visit the PTE website. Further, click on the sign in option and then you can enter the login details that you might be having. Then, click on the schedule exam options.
- You can now select the test centre location wherever you are comfortable.
- Next, you can select a suitable date and time as per your convenience.
- Further, you can confirm the booking by making a payment.
- Once the booking has been completed, you would receive an Email of your test centre location and with other details as well.
- PTE Test dates are conducted throughout the entire year, and hence you can select the PTE exam timing as per your convenience. The test centers of PTE function can fill up quite fast and thus it is recommended that you book it on an early basis. In some of the scenario, the test centers can fill up quite in advance. So, registering for the PTE exam is quite important.
- It is advised that the candidates look out for the test dates as early as they can. You should also make sure that the registration should be done before the scheduled deadline as there is no guarantee that the slots would be left over at the last moment.
- Once you have done with the registration of PTE, you will get an Email having the exam details as well as the venue details.