Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Punjabi University, located in Patiala, started providing its services in 1962. Its department to educate distance students began in 1968. The institute offers numerous UG, PG, Certificates, and courses based on diplomas for distance educators.
PU offers multiple learning courses in distance mode. It is also a system of regular studies for many courses. PU offered distance courses that include BA, MA, BSc, MSc, B.Com, M.Com, M.Ed., BCA, MCA, and other such degree programs. Diploma and certificate courses are also a part of PU’s study courses.
- 24 July 2021: Punjabi University Distance MBA Admission for session 2021-23 has started and the last date of application form is 28 July 2021. Click Here to apply.
Q; Which courses PU DE provides in 2021?
Ans: It provides many courses of PhD, UG, PG, and other levels in Distance Education courses.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Q: When are the aspirants expecting the applications to end for admissions in 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply till the deadline of PU DE applications of July 2021.
Q: How many seats have been allotted in the Distance Learning programs?
Ans: Each course has different allotted seats for them for admissions 2021.
Q; Does PU have distance Education in PG courses also?
Ans: Yes, the courses of PG are also available in PU Distance Education 2021.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
Punjabi University Distance Education
|Established||Under Punjab Act No. 35 of 1961|
Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Admission Open For the Current Batch, As Soon as Apply For the Current Batch 2021-22 For University Distance Courses. If students know about the admission and eligibility criteria, they can get admission quickly. For Online Admission, visit the University’s Official Website (www.dccpbi.com), and Offline Admission goes to University Campus, and they need to register themselves. University Distance Education Courses approved by the Distance Education Bureau(DEB) – UGC (University Grant Commission), More Details Check Below.
A Candidate can send the application form along with the required enclosures to the school of distance education. And apart from that, attested copies of the various documents are to be submitted along with the application form. Get details of Fee Structure, visit.
Five Reasons for choosing Distance Education
- An Applicant can get a degree at a lower price.
- There are the Time Saving Study Options.
- Self-Paced Study.
- A student can continue the study at Travelling Time.
- The applicant can start the career sooner.
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Process 2021-22
An online system will be there to submit forms of the relevant subject. Through this system, fees will be paid, which is INR 1000 per subject. After 15 August 2021, there will be an additional INR 1000, thus forming the total price of INR 2000.
How to Apply for Punjabi University Distance Education Admission
- Candidates can visit the site of the university http://www.dccpbi.com.
- Application forms are available on the website of the university.
- To fill the application form, the aspirant can use one of the languages i-e English or Punjabi.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- After the completion of the process to complete the application form, it may be sent to the organization through email by writing the complete address carefully.
- The applicant uses demand Dr.aft to Punjabi University.
- The applicant uses both modes of online and offline to fill the application form for admission.
- Copy and Original 10th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 10th class certificate
- Copy and Original 12th class mark sheet
- Copy and Original 12th class certificate
- Copy and Original Last qualification mark sheet
- Copy and Original Transfer Certificate
Faculty of Punjab University Distance Education
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr Tejinder Kaur||Professor||Department Of English|
|Dr Surinderpal Kaur||Assistant Professor||Department Of Hindi|
|Dr Kuldeep Kaur||Assistant Professor||Department Of Hindi|
|Dr Nazer Singh||Professor||Department Of History|
|Ms. Gurukiranjit Kaur Grewal||Assistant Professor||Department Of History|
|Dr Kanwaljit Kaur||Assistant Professor||Department Of History|
|Dr Sharan Pal Singh||Professor||Department Of English|
|Dr Shivani Thakar||Assistant Professor||Department Of English|
|Dr Harishimran Kaur||Professor||Department Of Hindi|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, the Punjabi University of Distance Education has been approved by UGC-DEB.
Ans: The Punjabi University of Distance Education is located in Patiala, Punjab.
Ans: The University offers distance education programs like Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, and Certificate.
Address: NH 64, next to Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala, Punjab 147002
Registrar’s Contact No.: 0175-513-6071
Official Website: http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th