Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education
Kolkata, West Bengal
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education was Established in the year 1962. The university was founded under the Act of Govt. of West Bengal, 1961, to mark the birth centenary of the poet Rabindranath Tagore. The university is dedicated to the memory of the poet. The University offers various courses in Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Human Studies.
Rabindra Bharati University invites for the admission for various courses by online mode. Candidates can download the application prospected for 2019-20 session:
For Prospected: Click Here
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission:
In the year 2001, Rabindra Bharati University is accredited with the four-star status by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). The University has been re-accredited with Grade A and 3.10 CGPA Score in February 2016. It also offers higher study and research in Bengali, English and Sanskrit Literature and in disciplines like Economics, History, Political Science, Education, Library and Information Science, Social Environmental Study and Mathematics. Kindly Check the Guidelines of Admission that is Given Below.
Eligibility Criteria For Online or Offline Admission:
M.A. in Geography
Honors in Geography (Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List)
M.A. in Environmental Studies, Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music & Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)
Honors/ General / Pass / Equivalent Graduate (10+2+3) / Post Graduate in General or Professional Course (For M.S.W. Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List)
Diploma in Tagore Literature
Graduate or Equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline
M.A. in Bengali, English, History, Political Science & Sanskrit
Honors/ General / Pass (10+2+3) in the Subject Concern having the relevant Subject of 300 marks at Graduate level
M.A. in Education
Honors/ General / Pass (10+2+3) in Education having 300 marks in Graduate Level / B.Ed or Spl. B.Ed.
Courses of Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education with Duration:
Here we mentioned the courses of Rabindra Bharati University and their time duration. If students have any types of doubt they can contact, which is given below.
|M.A. in Bengali|
|M.A. in English|
|M.A. in History|
|M.A. in Political Science|
|M.A. in Sanskrit|
|M.A. in Education|
|M.A. in Environmental Studies|
|M.A. in Geography|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W)|
|Diploma in Tagore Literature|
|M.A. in Rabindra Sangeet|
|M.A. in Vocal Music|
|B.A. (Spl. Hons.) Rabindra Sangeet||Two Years||Four Years|
|MA Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music||Two Years||Four Years|
|Master in Social Work (MSW)||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Environmental Studies||Two Years||Four Years|
Application Process of Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education:
Candidate wish to take admission to various courses of study have to apply online mode. Before applying students have to register. Process for registration and online application form is as follow that is given steps below.
- Candidate kindly visits the university official website of this university.
- Click on the “Apply online” link on the homepage.
- Click the options od New User-Register now.
- Applicants have to log in for valid email id mobile number.
- After successful registration students will receive a password on their registered mobile number.
- Students must have to use their password while login to fill up the application form.
- Fill the all required and correct information in about educational details as well as personal details.
- Make a payment of INR 200 for MSW and Geography programmes and for other course fees of INR 100 through State Bank of India.
- Candidate must take the print out of the e-receipt copy.
- If candidates wish to pay the fees through offline, the candidate must take the print out of e-challan and deposit the requisite fee at any counter of SBI.
- Finally, candidates must submit the copies of the application form and payment receipt of fee along with self-attested documents at the University admission office or any study branch as per your choice.
- Last qualification Marksheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan, EE Block 9 & 10, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Near Karunamayee, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
- Phone: 033 2358 4014