Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022-23: 27 August 2022 is the last date for RBU Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Rabindra Bharati University is famous for its higher learning in West Bengal. However, it has evolved as a national university with continuous success in education. Since its establishment in 1962, The university has offered arts, fine arts, and visual arts courses. RBU provides education at UG, PG, and PhD levels.
Fee: RBU will not enable a fee system for online application submission. The applicants can submit the RBU online application form without a deposit. The aspirants can read the article thoroughly for more information on the Rabindra Bharati University Admission.
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission provides visual arts courses in different specializations like Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art, Museology etc.
- BFA, BA, & BVA will be offered based on a 10+2 examination score.
- Students who want to get admission in MA, MFA, MVA should have done bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- For Courses like MPhil & PhD in fine arts or visual arts, RBU conducts an entrance test.
The Rabindra Bharati University admissions are expected to start from June this year. The Admission will begin with the introduction of BA Hons courses, and MA and MFA admissions shall tentatively commence from July 2022. During these two sessions, the applicants would take admissions in BA, MA, MPhil, BED, BFA, MFA, PhD, etc., courses. To apply in the 2022-23 admission session under RBU, one can visit the online portal given below.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Latest Updates
- Rabindra Bharati University has started admission for various language courses. The last date to apply is 21 April 2022. (Source)
Rabindra Bharati University Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Established in||1962 as a Public State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC ,AIU|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||Sabyasachi Basu Ray Chaudhury|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Fee Structure||RBU Fee Structure|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for email@example.com.|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 33 2558 4443|
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022-23
RBU Admission for UG & PG courses will start from July 2022. Forms will be available at @www.rbu.ac.in. for the latest session. The University specifically provides education in arts, fine & visual arts. Programs like BA, BFA, BVA, BEd, MA, MFA, MVA, MPhil & PhD are offered for Rabindra Bharati University Admission.
The Rabindra Bharati University Admission in ug honours degree courses will be offered on 12th performance with the relevant subject. PG admission will be given to the students who have passed the bachelor’s degree with a 50% score. MPhil and PhD courses at RBU can be granted to the applicant with the least score of 55 percent in master’s (50 for reserved category). All entries in the RBU will be offered on merit.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2022-23 Last date is 27 August 2022 (Tentative).
Rabindra Bharati University UG Admission 2022-23
The registration for UG courses at RBU will soon start for session 2022-23. BA, B.Ed, BA Hons, B.Lib.Sci, BFA, and B.Ed.Spl is offered for the Graduate degree studies. Students are required to complete their intermediate studies, and there are various specialisations available for the students that can be chosen for the admissions.
The academic procedure is through merit scores, and there is no entrance examination for the UG programs. The application fees for all the UG programs are 350/- rupees, and the application will be started in the month of July 2022.
Rabindra Bharati University PG Admission 2022-23
The master programs at Rabindra Bharati University are the most pursued one for students, from singing to literature and writing courses for the admissions. The Masters of Arts programs are available with various specializations for the students. Students can take up any of the programs after completing their Graduation degree program. The admission intake is through merit scores, and the registration fee is around 350/- rupees. The 2022 academic intake for pg courses at RBU will begin in June.
- MA: Master of Arts at RBU is offered in many specializations or topics. Students who are graduated in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute can enroll in these RBU MA programs. Admission will be granted based on marks in UG degree examinations.
- MFA: Master of Fine arts, this 2-year PG course is provided by the faculty of fine arts at Rabindra Bharati University. Those who have a degree of BFA or BVA are eligible to apply. Specializations like Painting, Sculpture, Applied arts & more are offered with the MFA course at RBU Admission.
Rabindra Bharati University Admission: Eligibility Criteria
There is now a way to apply for a postgraduate programme at Rabindra Bharati University through an online application. For future reference, we need to show you the eligibility criteria that could help people get into the programme in the future. Check below,
For all Master of Arts programs in languages, geography, education, and journalism, the Required eligibility is 10+2+3 or Equivalent (Note- Any specific eligibility may require). It can be used to learn more about Rabindra Bharati University and its courses and how to apply for a job or a class.
RBU Application Form Process 2022
The RBU application form for admission can be plucked in from the options being placed over the university’s homepage. Still, to complete the admission form, the student needs instruction to guide in a proper manner to avoid delay, and more importantly, mistakes.
Steps To Remember: RBU Application Form
- The applicant has to come out with the originals (documents) at the time of Rabindra Bharati University admission.
- No admission shall be allowed in two concurrent degrees (Except diploma/certificates)
- Any wrong information shall result in the cancellation of an RBU application form.
- For provisional admission, the RBU shall publish a merit list.
- Self Attested mark sheets, certificates, and other mandatory documents along with the admission form will be submitted online.
- The RBU document upload window shall accept recent passport-size photographs in colour.
- The signature requires uploading in colour as well.
- Online application fee of the RBU can be done on behalf of digital modes (Debit/Credit/Net Banking)
Stages: RBU Application Form
Step 1: Visit the Rabindra Bharati University admission portal
Step 2: For fresh admission, press the button that appears in the middle as “Student Login For Admission”
Step 3: Click upon “New Online Admission” and enter student name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email id for registration
Step 4: Use valid/unique email and mobile number for RBU online registration
Step 5: Log in to your RBU admission account
Step 6: Pick up the programme, course study, & subject
Step 7: After making your choice on courses and subject, one must proceed to complete the rest sections positioned in the dashboard
tep 8: Personal, academic, and other information shall be needed to add to the RBU admission form.
Step 9: Save the RBU admission form, and proceed to the document upload tab
Step 10: Photo and Signature of student require to be in Jpg/Jpeg format
Step 11: Blur images shall not be considered for approval by the RBU
Step 12: RBU online application form can be submitted by making a fee deposit
Step 13: Pick either Debit, Credit, or Net Banking for RBU online application deposit
Step 14: If an applicant missed the fee deposit at the time of filling the RBU online application form, then they might look upon the option appear in the “Login” as “Fee Payment”
Documents Required for Rabindra Bharati University Admission
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- Character Certificate
- Copies of Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- DOB certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to apply for admission?
Ans: Visit the official web of the university.
Q: How many years the university has served the nation?
Ans: More than 60 years
Q: I have done MBBS. Can I serve the nation as a doctor?
RBU Contact Details
- Address: Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700050, India
- Contact No.: 033-2557-1028/3028/4028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.