Rabindra Bharati University-Based as an affiliating university, RBU gives out UG, PG, Doctoral courses on the main campus and other campuses as well where it was formed in 1962. The university only has three main faculties in which it gives out the courses; Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Visual Arts & Faculty of Fine Arts. To gain more info on the RBU admissions 2021, Click here. The courses given out include BA & BFA, B.Li.Sc & B. Ed, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs, etc. Candidates can opt for the B.Li.Sc & B.Ed courses after they get a bachelor’s degree and pass their 12th grade in the relevant studies.
Qualifying exam scores are fully kept in mind to give admission to the candidates. The candidates also have to gain valid scores in the written exam followed by an interview which is needed for the Ph.D. and MPhil courses held by the different departments of RBU. Diploma in Tagore Literature and D.Litt is also given by the RBU Admission 2021 under the faculties of arts, fine arts, and visual arts. Aspirants can apply by paying application form fees.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 11 June 2021: University announced online admission session (Regular courses) for UG PG Programs 2021. For more details. Click Here
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|Available on Application Form||Upload||Aug 2021|
|Application Form||Last Date||Aug 2021|
|Publishing of Merit List||Upload||Sep 2021|
Rabindra Bharati University Highlights
|Topic||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Established in||1962 as a Public State University|
|Approved by||UGC; NAAC; AIU|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||Sabyasachi Basu Ray Chaudhury|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for email@example.com.|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 33 2558 4443|
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2021-22:
- RBU is an affiliating University that was set up in the year 1962 and that offers courses at levels of UG, PG, Doctoral courses in the main campuses and the campuses of Joransanko and Salt Lake campuses also.
- At present, there are mainly three departments, at the university namely the fine arts, arts, and visual arts departments.
- The courses of UG PG level and Ph.D. level are highly taken up by the RBU apart from these the university also offers courses such as the MA, MSW, etc. in the mode of distance education. the info of each course can be taken up at the DDE RBU entry.
- The aspirants can download the entry forms from the online admission management System of the university.
Rabindra Bharati University UG & PG Eligibility:
- BA (Hons): Intermediate with 50-60% aggregate score. Admission is based on merit.
- BEd: The Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science (BA/BSc) is eligible. Selection depends on the score of the Bachelors’s.
- BFA: Aspirant who has passed 10+2 education is eligible to get admission.
- BA: University required Eligibility is HSC with min 50% marks.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: Intermediate in relevant stream with a minimum of 45-50% score.
- MA: BA graduates are eligible to apply to the MA program.
- MSW: The graduation in BSW is eligibility. The Score of BSW is followed for selections
- MFA: Graduation in the relevant stream with up to 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Bachelor’s degree with at least 50-55% marks is the required eligibility.
- Ph.D.: Aspirant having PG degree with 50% marks is eligible. Written exam-based selections.
- MBA: For MBA Eligibility, Admission & Fee Structure visit.
RBU Application Process 2021:
The Rabindra Bharati University has offered multiple academic education in a relevant field such as Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Research Programme level course. For the admission of the university has done based on the merit list, the merit list should be prepared according to marks in the entrance examination test and exam conducted by the university itself. after admission, students can pay the fees by cash or DD.
How to Apply?
- Visit the University’s official website.
- Create the user ID, Then fill all entries in an application form, such as personal details, academic details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- After filling in all details check it properly.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph.
- After completing the all process pat the application fee of Rs.250/- with an additional bank charge of Rs. 150/- through state bank of India collect by credit card, debit card.
- The application fee can be only paid by downloading SBI Challan available on the University’s official website.
- Click on the submit button and save, you can take printouts for future reference.
RBU offers both online and offline application forms.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- The students who want to apply to Masters and UG courses are invited to apply using an online form.
- The online forms are accessible on the official website of RBU.
- log in to your university’s account and fill your form there.
- Upload the documents and scanned the fee slip.
- Read the form before submitting it. Students should note down the number of their forms for future use.
- Offline forms are only available for BEd, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs.
- Get your form and make a DD in favor of RBU.
- Fill the form and attach the real DD with it.
- Also, attach the required documents, including photographs.
- Post the form to the admin office of RBU by using courier services.
- Application form
- Adhar card
- Character Certificate
- Copies of Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- DOB certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th