Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2021-22: Rabindra Bharati was established in 1962. RBU is located in the city of Kolkata, somewhere in the state of Tamil Nadu. This university has served the nation with excellence & loyalty for more than 58 years. The efforts of the university in improving the quality of education are unparalleled. RBU is starting the admission of the 2021-22 session for various programs. Its studies are for the streams of Drama, Music, and Dance. The most renowned bachelor courses of RBU are BA History, BA Philosophy, and so on.
|Rabindra Bharati University||Rabindra Bharati University Fee structure|
|Rabindra Bharati University Admission|
- RBU is an affiliating university. It offers UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the primary, Joransanko and Salt Lake campuses.
- There are mainly three departments at the university: the fine arts, arts, and visual arts departments.
- The RBU highly takes up the courses of UG, PG level and PhD level. The university also offers courses such as the MA, MSW, etc., in distance education.
- The aspirants can download the entry forms from the online admission management System of the university.
Rabindra Bharati University Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Established in||1962 as a Public State University|
|Approved by||UGC; NAAC; AIU|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||Sabyasachi Basu Ray Chaudhury|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 33 2558 4443|
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2021-22
The university is proud to have an approval letter from UGC India. The university offers admission in July every year. The admission forms are applicable till the end of August. Candidates are strictly advised to submit application forms on the e-portal of the university within the due date. The university admits the candidates in some courses based on an entrance test.
RBU UG Admission
- BA (Hons): Intermediate with 50-60% aggregate score. Admission is base on merit.
- BEd: The Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science (BA/BSc) is eligible. Selection depends on the score of the Bachelors’s.
- BFA: Aspirant who has passed 10+2 education is qualified to get admission.
- BA: University required Eligibility is HSC with min 50% marks.
- B.Lib.I.Sc: Intermediate in relevant stream with a minimum of 45-50% score.
RBU PG Admission
- MA: BA graduates are eligible to apply to the MA program.
- MSW: The graduation in BSW is eligibility. The Score of BSW follows for selections
- MFA: Graduation in the relevant stream with up to 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Bachelor’s degree with at least 50-55% marks is the required eligibility.
- PhD: Aspirant having PG degree with 50% marks is eligible. Written exam-based selections.
- MBA: For MBA Eligibility, Admission & Fee Structure visit.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Rabindra Bharati University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online admission form for MA course begins on||5 September 2021 (closed)|
|Online admission form for MA course ends on||15 September 2021 (closed)|
|First merit list dcleare on||16 September 2021 (closed)|
|Rectification of merit list on||17 September 2021 (closed)|
|Last date to apply for UG courses||27 August 2021 (closed)|
|Commencement of Class||1 October 2021|
RBU Application From: How to Apply?
The university offers an online mode for form submission. The application form fee is INR 250 with 150 extra as bank charges. According to marks in the entrance examination test and exam conducted university itself. After entry, students can pay the fees by cash or DD.
RBU offers both online and offline application forms.
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Create the user ID, Then fill all entries in an application form, such as personal details, academic details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- After filling in all details, check it properly.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph.
- After completing all processes, pay the application fee of Rs.250/- with an additional bank charge of Rs. 150/- through state bank of India collect by credit card, debit card.
- The application fee can be only paid by downloading SBI Challan available on the university’s official website.
- Click on the submit button and save. You can take printouts for future reference.
- The students who want to apply to Masters and UG courses invite to apply using an online form.
- The online forms are accessible on the official website of RBU.
- Log in to your university’s account and fill your paper there.
- Upload the documents and scanned the fee slip.
- Would you please read the form before submitting it? Students should note down the number of their records for future use.
- Offline forms are only available for BEd, MPhil, and PhD programs.
- Get your paper and make a DD in favour of RBU.
- Please fill the form and attach the natural DD with it.
- Also, attach the required documents, including photographs.
- Post the form to the admin office of RBU by using courier services.
- Application form
- Aadhar card
- Character Certificate
- Copies of Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- DOB certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to apply for admission?
Ans: Visit the official web of the university.
Q: How many years the university has served the nation?
Ans: More than 60 years
Q: I have done MBBS. Can I serve the nation as a doctor?
- Address: Rabindra Bharati University, Emerald Bower Campus, 56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700050, India
- Contact No.: 033-2557-1028/3028/4028
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th