The corona pandemic is spreading across the country. Infectious disease cases are rising rapidly in Rajasthan. Students Keeping this in mind, the state has revised its guidelines.
The state’s Home Department has ordered all schools up to 12th grade to close until January 30. Online classrooms will continue.
Academic institutions and coaching institutes must meet certain criteria. However, students must get both dosages of the corona vaccine. The state had previously decided to close classes 1-8 in Jaipur and Jodhpur until January 17.
According to the new guideline, there are other rules.
1. Only 50 guests are allowed to attend the wedding. The organizing committee must notify 181 in advance.
2. A public or political rally, fair, or function will be limited to 50 people and must be announced in advance on 181
3. Only those who have received both vaccine doses can enter the temples. Offerings, flowers, and worship materials will also be prohibited.
4. A curfew of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
5) Only 20 people can attend.
4. Now shops open until 8 p.m
- IGNOU PhD in Management Admission
- IGNOU MCom Admission
- IGNOU 2022
- IGNOU Bhubaneswar
- IGNOU Admission
- IGNOU Exam Form
Be the first to leave a review.