Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fees 2019-2020
In Order to Fulfill the Aim of Facilitating the Formal and Conventional Education to the Every Individual, The University Has Started Distance Learning Courses Approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC). The Institute is Engaged to Provide Education to Those Who Are Unable to Join Regular Academic and Vocational Education Programs in the Affiliated Colleges of Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education.
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education
Rono, Arunachal Pradesh
The Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education (RGU-DE) Was Established in the Year 1984. Formerly It Was Known as the Arunachal Pradesh University. It is Government University that is Situated in Rono, Arunachal Pradesh. This University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). In this Article Students can Check the Courses & Fee Structure of RGU Distance Education, that is Given Below.
Candidates can take admission through online by visiting the website link, filled the all required and correct information in the form of admission, after filling all the information check properly, and click on the submit button. After completing all the process, students can pay the application fee, through demand draft or cash.
The Rajiv Gandhi University Distance education is provided with a major facility like healthcare. The healthcare center of Rajiv Gandhi University is located at the center point of the campus, It is a primary health care center and caters to the healthcare requirements of the staffs. Some of the Features of the Institute of Distance Education-
- Self Instructional Study Material.
- Contact and Counselling Facility.
- Field Training and Project for Technical and other students.
- The medium of Instruction and Examination.
- At Par with Regular Mode Education.
- Subject/counseling Coordinators for Distance Learner.
RGU University Have 5 PG Courses in Education, English, Hindi, History and Political Science Subjects From the Academic Session 2013-14. The main motive of the University provides Higher education to those candidates who are unable to join the regular academic course and provide them the best education material.
Courses & Fees of Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education:
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Master of Arts (MA)
Certificate Course in English For Communication (CCEC)
Certificate Course in Fisheries Technology (CCFT)
Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List:
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies- RK Valley, Cuddapah
Gandi, Andhra Pradesh
Saint Claret College, Ziro
Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
Admission Schedule of RGU Distance Education
15, July in 2019
Last date to apply Application form without late fine
01 August to September 30 in 2019
The last date to apply Application form with late fine is INR 300
3 October to 18 October in 2019
Admission of Rajiv Gandhi University
- Admission in UG course: If the candidate wishes to apply the admission for Undergrduation course should have completed their 12th from the recognized board or equivalent or National open school with English as a compulsory subject. Seats will be secured based on marks obtained in 12th examination.
- For PG Admission: The institute offers various PG course. if candidate wishes to apply application for PG course then the candidate should have passed 12th from the institute or University form any recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University. the admission is done through based on Graduation Degree.
- Admission to all courses is done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Application Process 2019
The candidate wishes to apply admission of RGU through distance mode kindly visit the university official website and fill the correct information in the application form and apart from this attached the all required documents along with the DD in favor of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, payable at SBI Itanagar.
Students can also able to pay fees through NEFT to the Institute of Distance Education.
- 10th Certificate and Marks Sheet photocopies.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate photocopies.
- Photocopies of Graduation Mark sheet and degree.
- Caste certificate.
- Adhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License or any other Identity proof with photograph
- Original Cl-X Certificate and Cl-XII mark sheets for verification.
List of Top 5 Distance Education Universities In India
- Address: University Road, Cona, Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh 791112
- Phone: 098111 20785