||Rani Channamma University
||University Grants Commission (UGC)
|Type of University
||Public, State University
Rani Channamma University (RCU) is Affiliated as a Public State University with the University Grants Commission (UGC). University was Established in 2010 and Located in Belagavi, Karnataka. Previous to the Rani Channamma University Came Into Being in 2010, Karnataka University KRCPG Centre of Karnatak University, Dharwad Was Performance at Belagavi. In this Article Students Can Check the Rani Channamma University Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
List of Rani Channamma University Fee Structure:
|A) Under Graduate Professional Courses [BBA/BCA/B.Com (CS) B.Sc.(Comp. Sci)/B.A.Sc/BSW etc. & other Professional Courses]
|B) Under Graduate Non-Professional Courses [ BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/BFA/B. Music / etc., & other Non – Professional Courses]
Other Courses Fees:
|College Development Council Fund
|Career Guidance Service Fund
|Rani Channmma University, Development Fund
|Poor students aid fund
|Sports Development Fund
|Youth Festival fund
|Rani Channmma University Students’s Benefit Scheme ( RCUSBS)
|Students Welfare Fund
Faculty Members of Rani Channamma University:
- Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala (Chancellor)
- Dr. Devidas Gaibanna (Assistant Professor Department of Physics)
- Dr. Vidyasagar Professor (Assistant Department of Mathematics)
- Sri. T. R. Arunkumar. (Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science)
- Dr. Kiran Kumar (Assistant Professor Department of Economics)
- Sri. Manjunatha (Professor Assistant Department of Commerce)
- Prof. Basavaraj Padmashali (Professor Associate Department of Chemistry)
- Dr. S. M. Gangadharaiah (Associate Professor Department of Kannada)
- Dr. Fayyaz Ahmad H Ilkal (Assistant Professor Department of English)
Rani Channamma University Facilities:
- Health Centre with one visiting Doctor.
- Syndicate Bank.
- Academic Building, Administrative Block, Boys’ Hostel and 13 Staff Quarters.
- Broad- Band Internet Facility of 2 Mbps.
- 24 Hrs Electricity Supply for the University.
- Conference and Gymkhana Hall.
- Post Office
- Address: Vidya Sangama, P B R H – 4, Belagavi, Karnataka 591156
- Phone: 0831 256 5234