Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Distance Education Admission 2019-2020 | Registration, Application Form
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
New Delhi, Delhi
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan was established in the year 1970. It is a government university situated in New Delhi. This university is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC). with an objective to impart the simplified introductory course in Sanskrit through learning mode, the Sansthan started an English medium course of twenty lessons in 1973. Early in the year 1974, the introductory course in Hindi medium was also introduced.
Notification for online admission 2019-20
- Last date to apply without late fee: 15/Aug/2019
- The last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 750/- (For those candidates who eligible for admission without entrance examination): 16/Aug/2019 to 31/Aug/2019.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Admission 2019-20
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is Now Provides the Admission in Following Programmes that is Given Below. Apply Soon For the Current Batch 2019-2020. Click Here to Know the Full Details About Admission Criteria, Eligibility of Courses and Many More. The introductory courses are to cover up all the important aspects of Sanskrit language and grammar. The courses highlight the general rules based on the actual requirements of the texts supplied in the lessons. Every month, two lessons of the respective courses are sent to the learners by post. Every lesson of the course is divided into the following sections.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Distance Education Admission
University Provides Admission in Online or Offline Both Mode, If students Interested to Take Admission in Online Mode, then they need some important documents like- 10th, higher secondary class mark sheet, transfer certificate (TC), etc. Otherwise If candidate Interested to Get Admission in Offline Mode, then they Have to go University Campus, In that Campus You Want to Get Admission.
The University has started in this session of the course in the month of January and ends in October every year. Advertisement for admission to these courses is given in the different national and regional newspaper.
- Online application starting date for all the programmes: 01/July/2019
- Admission closing date (without late fee): 15/Aug/2019.
- Admission closing date with a late fee for without entrance exam: 31/Aug/2019
- Entrance exam date: 11/Aug/2019
- Entrance exam result date: 19/Aug/2019
- Admission closing date for entrance exam qualified candidates: 31/Aug/2019
How to apply?
- visit on the university website link (http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/msp/index.html)
- Move on the application form the link then download it.
- Fill the details as required then make the payment (Make the DD in the favor of the university).
- Sent the application form along with required documents and DD at the university admission campus. (You can send it through post, courier or by hand.)
Required documents at the time filled-in application form
- 10th class certificate & mark-sheet.
- 12th class certificate & mark-sheet.
- DOB proof.
- Caste certificate for the SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Program fee in the Demand Draft form [(On the DD backside) students should write their name and program in which they want to get admission].
Online admission notification 2019-20
- The admission process for 2019-20 in the various program will be done through Distance education.
- Last date to apply (Without late fee): 31/July/2019
- With late fee Rs. 750/- (Only without entrance test candidates are eligible ): 01/Aug/2019- 24/ Aug/2019.
- Counseling date with a late fee for the without admission test: 24/Aug/2019.
- Entrance exam date: 11/Aug/2019.
- date of entrance exam result: 19/Aug/2019.
- Admission closing date for the students who qualified entrance exam: 24/Aug/2019.
Courses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan:
- Shiksha Shastri
- Vidya Varidhi and (D.Litt.)
- Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-
- Pin code: 110058
- VC Office: 011-28523949(Tel.), 011-28521948 (Fax)
- Registrar Office: 011-28520979 (Tel.), 011-28520976 (Fax)