Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education (RSVDE) at Tirupati in 1961 by the Ministry of Education. The Recommendations of the Central Sanskrit Commission appointed by the Government of India During the 1950 s. The Vidyapeetha was declared as a Deemed to be a University on the Recommendations of the UGC Under Section 3 of UGC Act by the Government of India in its Gazette dated 16 – 11- 1987, No. F.9-2/85 U-3. The main Motto of the University is “तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय”. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha is a Deemed University that is Located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Here is the list of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
The Directorate of Distance education is founded in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati from the Academic Year 2003-04. the got approval of the distance education council, IGNOU, New Delhi and apart from this it also got the approval of the Joint Committee consisting of the DEC, UGC-AICTE-DEC vide F.No. DEC.
Students can take admission by offline mode, the student can visit the university admission office and get the form Filled the application form, and include the important documents such as- Last qualifying original certificate, DOC certificate, Study certificate, caste certificate, and etc. then submit the application form.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth has one of the good educational institutions, to all facility has offers inside the college campus, in camps has located fully greeny and there is in the campus has three-storied Ladies Hostel, Guest House, Administrative Building, Indoor Stadium. The University Aims to Conduct Good Numbers of Students in Many Disciplines Like Medicine, Engineering and Many More in all Over the World For University Distance Learning Courses. University provides facilities for the study of such languages and literature of Asia such as Pali, Tibetan, Mongolian, Japanese etc.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|University Name||Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
Distance Education Bureau Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha is Provides Some Distance/Open Courses that are Mentioned Below. The Motto of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Chosen From Brihadaranyakopanishad as Engraved on Its Emblem Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya Explicitly Focuses on the Central Purport of Education and Also Speaks of the Vision and the Idealism for Which the Vidyapeetha Was Established. Distance Education is the best way of providing education at the student’s House, and office, etc. It is the growing sector of Education where everyone wants to take the admission because it is too flexible. Here learner contact to the teacher through the audio, video, online chat system, and other E-communication components.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Courses:
Under DDE System
- Prak-Sastri (Pre-Degree Course/+2)
- Sastri (B.A)
- B.A. (Sanskrit)
- Acharya (M.A.) – Sahitya, Jyotisha (Phalita)
Under the Open University System
- Certificate course in Sanskrit (6 months)
- Diploma Course in Sanskrit (1 year)
- P.G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan (1 year)
- Acharya (M.A.) OUS (2 Years – Year wise scheme)
Objectives of the DDE:
- To Provide career development facility to the working people
- To promote continuous learning in Sanskrit
- To make Sanskrit higher Education reach the unreached
- To provide educational opportunity to those who have basically no education qualifications
- To provide Sanskrit Education at the lower cost
- The students wish to apply application in this university. the candidate must send the application form in the prescribed form. the candidate application form must be filled in by the own hand and signed. the declaration should be signed by the candidate itself and by the parent or guardian.
- The students should enclose the following documents along with the application form.
- Provisional or Original Certificate of the last qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Date of birth certificate.
- Study certificate
- Income Certificate for SC, ST and OBC Students
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photocopy- 5+1 stamp size.
All the required and originals certificates have to submit in the admission office at the time of admission. the candidates must are requested to retain sufficient 10 sets xerox copies of their certificates with them in case they need is at a later date.
Rating of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education:
- PLACEMENT- 5.0
- INFRASTRUCTURE- 4.8
- FACULTY AND COURSE CURRICULUM- 4.8
- CROWD AND CAMPUS LIFE- 4.6
- VALUE FOR MONEY- 5.0
Faculty of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Prof. Rani sadasivamurty||Dean, Academic Affairs||Professor, Dept. of Sahitya|
|Prof. A. Sripada Bhat||Dean, Faculty of Veda-Vedangas||Professor, Dept. of Jyotisha|
|Prof. K.E.Devanathan||Dean, Faculty of Darsanas||Professor, Dept. of Visistadvaita Vedanta|
|Prof. Ch.P.Satyanarayana||Dean, Faculty of Sahitya and Samskriti||Professor, Dept. of Research & Publications|
|Prof. Prahlad R.Joshi||Dean, Faculty of Education||Professor, Dept. of Education|
|Prof.Smt.N.Latha||Professor||Dept. of Education|
|Dr.C.Giri Kumar||Professor||Dept. of Physical Education (i/c)|
Scholarship Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education
For this university is given various types of scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to students on the based on the percentage of marks, merit obtained in the last qualifying examination.
The scholarship will be provided only for 10 months in a year and scholarship will be sanctioned at the beginning of the year only. apart from that university given advice and help to all students get education loan from the bank, many nationalized bank offered the education loan with the lowest fees. and the state and central government also provide a good amount of scholarship to the student basis of marks in the last qualifying examination.
Approvals and Recognitions
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Distance Education Council (DEC)
- Address: Between and LIC Road, Balaji Colony, Reservoir Colony, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507
- Phone: 0877 228 7649
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th