Royal Global University Admission 2022-23: RGU is an Engineering and Business school. It was established in 2009. Within a short time, the university has started offering courses for more than 20 disciplines. The university provides scholarships for students and the best placements for the student’s bright futures. It is a private university in Assam. It is offering various UG, PG Programs, and Ph.D. interlinked with COA and AICTE. The selection procedure relies on merit and the interview of participants.
The university has received the award of the best university of the year by a higher education review. The name of this university is on the top of North East Indian universities. It has advanced facilities that help in promoting the best learning and teaching experiences. An RGU focuses on the overall development of its students.
Royal Global University Admission Latest Updates
- Royal Global University Admission 2022 Registrations are open for various UG & PG courses for the session 2022-23 (Apply Now)
- Registrations are open for the Agnipath Yojana Interested candidates can (Apply here)
Royal Global University Highlights
|Name | Established | Type||Royal Global University Admission | 2009 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, COA, AICTE, AIU, BCI, ANMHVC|
|Royal Global University Admission procedure||Entrance | Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, PhD|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||0361-2270100/ 0361-2270300/ 0361-2320400|
Royal Global University Admission 2022-23
RGU provides a variety of UG and PG programmes every year candidate can visit the University website for complete information.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Royal Global University Admission: UG Courses
Following are the academic criteria for applying to Royal Global University Admission UG programs:
- BTech: The candidates must have valid scores in JEE, CEE, or R-JEE.
- BBA: 50% marks in HS from a recognized board (45% for SC/OBC/ST)
- B.Sc: At least 50% marks in HSC with science disciplines.
- BID: Candidate must have completed 12 years of education or three years of diploma in any stream.
- BFA/B.Des: HSC from a recognized board.
- BPT: A minimum of 50% marks in HSC with the science stream. The students must have studied Biology at the HSC level.
- B.Pharm: at least 50% marks with physics, maths, chemistry, and biology as a compulsory subject.
- BA LLB: 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks The section of the students will be based on their performance in the entry test and interview.
Royal Global University Admission: PG Courses
Following is the list and eligibility criteria for Royal Global University Admission PG programs:
- M.Tech: The applicant must have a BE or B.Tech degree with 50% marks.
- MBA: Applicants having a valid score in XAT, MAT, CAT, or GMAT with a graduation degree can apply for this course.
- MA: Candidate must have passed graduation degree with a 2nd division.
- M.Dec: Students should have passed B.Tech, BID, AMIE, or a similar degree with 50% marks.
- Ph.D. The students should have passed their master’s degree from a recognized institute before applying for a Ph.D.
Royal Global University UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Com (Hons): The requirement for admission is a 10+2 level with 50% grades and qualifying exam merit and PI.
- B.Arch: Admission criteria are having a 10+2 level and NATA or JEE Main exam grades.
- B.Tech: Acceptability criteria are having 10+2 level scores and relying on the entrance test.
- BBA: Admission criteria are merit at the 10+2 level and qualifying exam merit and PI.
- B.Des: Eligibility process is intermediate level and PI and value at the last exam.
- M.Tech: The selection process has a B.Tech degree in science stream and merit of the qualifying exam and PI.
- MA: The election process is a bachelor’s degree and merit-based.
- M.Com: Criteria for selection are a graduate degree and qualifying exam merit and PI.
- M.Des: Eligibility has B.Des degree and section are merit-based.
Royal Global University Admission Important Dates
|RGU Application form available||12 July 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||30 Sep 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Royal Global University Admission Process 2022-23
Royal Global University Admission offers both online and offline form submission facilities to its candidates.
Royal Global University Admission Offline Process
- Royal Global University Admission Process given
- Buy the application form from the campus.
- Fill out the form with the correct information.
- Paste a recent photograph on the form.
- Submit your form along with the attested copies of your documents.
Royal Global University Admission Online Process
- Go to the official website of ARGU.
- Choose the “Apply online” tab.
- Select your subject
- Fill out the form and submit it online
- Also, send soft copies of your credentials.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000/ online.
Documents Required For Royal Global University Admission
Royal Global University Admission documents with your application formRoyal Global University Admission :
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Copies of mark sheets and degrees
- Proof of age
- Copy of Admit card
Royal Global University Admission For B.Tech, M.Tech Courses
|B.Tech||Computer Science Engineering(CSE)||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||Intermediate|
|B.Tech||Computer Engineering (CE)||Intermediate|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Computer Science Engineering(CSE)||Passed 10+3|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Computer Engineering (CE)||Passed 10+3|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Passed 10+3|
|M.Tech||Computer Science Engineering(CSE)||BE B Tech|
|M.Tech||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||BE B Tech|
|M.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||BE B Tech|
|M.Tech||Electrical Engineering (EE)||BE B Tech|
|M.Tech||Computer Engineering (CE)||BE B Tech|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated)||–||Intermediate|
Royal Global University MBA & BBA Courses
|Integrated BBA + MBA||Intermediate|
Royal Global University UG Courses
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||–||Intermediate|
|Bachelor in Interior Designing (LE)||–||Passed 10+3|
|Bachelor in Interior Design||–||Intermediate|
|B.Sc.||Travel & Tourism Management||Intermediate|
|BA||Journalism & Mass Comm.||Intermediate|
|BA (Hons.)||Political Science||Intermediate|
|BA (Hons.)||Applied Psychology||Intermediate|
|Bachelor of Social Work||–||Intermediate|
|MA||Public Administration||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Sociology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Psychology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Political Science||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Journalism & Mass Comm.||Bachelor or equalvelent|
|MA||History||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||English||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor or equivalent|
|MA||Clinical Psychology||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.Com||–||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.Des.||Landscape Architecture||Bachelor or equalvelent|
|M.Des.||Fashion design||Bachelor or equivalent|
|Master of Interior Design||–||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.Des.||Bachelor or equalvelent|
|M.Des.||Bachelor or equalvelent|
|Master of Fine Arts||–||Bachelor or equivalent|
|M.Sc||IT||3 Years Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Geography||3 Years Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Environmental Science||3 Years Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||3 Years Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Botany||3 Years Bachelor|
|M.Sc||Bio-Chemistry||BTech. B.E (CS/IT|
|Master of Social Work||–||Bachelor or equivalent|
MCA & BCA Courses
|MCA (LE)||BTech. B.E|
|MCA||BTech. B.E (CS/IT|
|MCA||Bachelor or equivalent|
BBA, LLB & LLM Courses
|LLM||Bachelor or equivalent|
|PhD||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Zoology||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Sociology||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Social Work||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Psychology||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Political Science||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Physics||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Mathematics||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Management||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Law||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||IT||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Fine Arts||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Environmental Science||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||English||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Electrical Engineering (EE)||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Economics||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Computer Engineering (CE)||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Chemistry||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Botany||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Biotechnology||Master in Relevant subject|
|PhD||Bio-Chemistry||Master in Relevant subject|
|Nature of Scholarship (Category)||PG Programs (Graduation in any Stream)||UG Programs (10+2)|
|50%||80% & Above in aggregate||88 % & Above in aggregate|
|25%||75% & Above in aggregate||80 % & Above in aggregate|
|100%||85% & Above in aggregate||93% & Above in aggregate|
Royal Global University Courses & Duration
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – CSE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – ECE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – ME||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – EE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)- CE||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – CSE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)– ECE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – ME||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – EE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – CE||4 Years|
|B.Tech & M.Tech (Integrated/Dual Degree) Any Discipline||5 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years|
|BBA & MBA(Integrated/Dual Degree) -)||4 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com -Honours)||3 Years|
|PG Diploma in Fashion Design –||2 Years|
|M.Sc. – Physics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Chemistry||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Mathematics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Physics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Chemistry||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Mathematics||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Physics||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Chemistry||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.Com (H)Morning Shift||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||5 Years|
|Bachelor in Interior Design (BID)||4 Years|
|Master in Design – Landscape Architecture||2 Years|
|PG Diploma in Interior Design||2 Years|
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts (MFA)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||4 Years|
|M.Des (FD)-||2 Years|
|B.Des (FD)-||4 Years|
|Diploma in Fashion Design -*||1 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) (IT)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (IT)||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) (J & MC)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Psychology||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Applied Psychology||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Clinical Psychology||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Psychology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Applied Psychology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Economics)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Sociology)||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – English||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (H) – English||3 Years|
|Master of Public Administration (MPA)||2 Years|
|Master of Laws (LLM)||2 Years|
|BA – LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Com. – LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|Certificate/Diploma||6 Month Duration*|
|PG Diploma||1 Year*|
|PG Diploma||1/2 Years|
|PG Diploma||2 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Full Time/Part-Time|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer. Yes. University has two separate hostels for boys and girls.
Answer. The administration of the university is responsible for conducting the entrance exam.
Question3. I have 45% marks in graduation. Can I apply for M.Des?
Answer. No, the minimum marks required for this program are 50%; but you can apply in other courses.
Royal Global University Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.