RIMT University Admission 2022-23: RIMT University is located in Gobindgarh, Punjab. It is a private institute established in the year 1998, under the approvals of AICTE and UGC. COA, BCI, and BCI also recognize RIMT. It holds 5th position among universities in North India. RIMT University is offering UG, Ph.D., and Ph.D. courses in various disciplines. RIMT University Admission is mostly given on the merit of 10+2 for UG and bachelor’s merit for PG courses. Popular courses like B.Tech, BCA, and M.Tech admission are given on entrance exam scores secured by aspirants.
RIMT University offers various laws, computer science, management, paramedics, journalism, arts, commerce, business, etc., based courses in the various levels of UG, PG, and Research level degrees. Aspirants can opt for the courses in the Gobindgarh, Punjab located university. A social welfare trust was made up of the University in 1998 by the name RIMT University.
The course of M.Tech requires the aspirants to have cleared their valid scores in the GATE entrance exam after they clear off the B.Tech course with a minimum of 50% from Recognized Universities. Aspirants check the updates and updated dates on the official universities’ site to gain admission on time. Candidates that have cleared CAT, MAT, CMAT, GATE, GMAT, etc., entrance exams will be able to gain direct RIMT University Admission into the course MBA. Candidates must first be eligible for the MBA course by clearing a bachelor’s in any discipline of desire.
RIMT University Admission Lates Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- RIMT University Admission 2022 Application form Open for the session 2022-23 candidates can (Apply here)
RIMT University Highlights
|University Name||RIMT University|
|Short Name of University||RIMTU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|RIMT University Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||Punjab Technical University / AICTE|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
RIMT University UG & PG Eligibility
There are various courses offered for admission in this university so as to develop high-level skills in the students.
RIMT University UG Courses
- BSc: Candidates should complete a minimum of 50% marks on the 12th from a recognized university.
- BTech: For admission, candidates must have to complete 12th with 45% marks for GEN and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- BA: Must have a minimum of 12th qualification for all categories.
- BEd: Must have a graduation certificate with 50% marks.
- BArch: Candidates should have 12th qualification with NATA and JEE Main entrance exam.
- BTech: Must have 12th qualification with 45% marks.
- BA LLB: Should have 12th certificate.
- BBA: Applicants should have a 12th certificate or must complete a diploma in 3 years program.
RIMT University PG Courses
- MSc: Must have a Graduation certificate with 50% aggregate marks.
- MTech: Candidates should qualify for graduation in the science stream with 50% marks.
- MBA: Must have minimum graduation as a qualification.
- MCA: Must have proper knowledge of computers and have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- MA: Graduation with 50% marks for GEN and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates
- MCom: Must have 50% marks in Graduation.
BSc & BA Course
|Course Name||Duration||Eligibility Table|
|BSc Computer Science||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc Economics||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc in Geology||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc in Medical Imaging Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|BSc Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|BA ( Computer Application)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Fashion Design)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Geography)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
RIMT university Admission Important Dates
|RIMT Application form||Open Now|
|Last date of application form submission||31 July 2022|
|Exam date||To be announced|
RIMT University Admission Form 2022-23
For admission to RIMT University, applicants should follow specific terms and conditions
- To get RIMT University Admission, candidates can apply online and offline as per their choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly to get admission.
- Documents should be verified by the university.
- University will submit an acknowledgment receipt for admission by email.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Documents Required For RIMT University Admission
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- International candidates should produce valid ID and passport details
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport-size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- Should produce entrance test results.
- Transfer Certificate for admission to higher studies.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send it to the university address.
RIMT University Contact Details
Address: Delhi-Jalandhar GT Road (NH1), Sirhind Side, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab – 147301 (India).
Contact No.: 09781297547
Source: Official Website
Not: If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.