RVSKVV University Admission 2022-23: Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya build in 2008, is the state institute of Madhya Pradesh. It is offering many UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the stream of horticulture and agriculture. RVSKV is responsible for providing higher education to a large section of the state. The main aim of this institute is to make the students able to do research in agriculture and increase the country’s GDP.
RVSKVV University Admission Latest Updates
- Admission to Master & Ph.D. degree programmes, Candidates may apply online From 20 May 2022 to 10 June 2022 (Source)
- Admission to the Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya in Jabalpur and the Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya in Gwalior will be determined by the results of an online joint entrance examination that will be held on 26 June 2022.
RVSKVV University Highlights
|University Name||Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Build | Type||2008 | state|
|Approved by||ICAR and UGC|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Lab, Library, Classrooms, café, transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 751 246 7673|
RVSKVV University Admission 2022-23
RVSKV is an agriculture university that offers various UG and PG programs in Horticulture and Agriculture.
- The admissions to B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Horticulture) are based on the score obtained in the VYAPAM exam.
- The candidates who pass the ICAR exam will also be placed in these courses.
- The admissions to MSc programs are done by the ICAR exam and entrance test conducted by the university.
- The doctoral course Ph.D. admission is offered to candidates who secure the minimum score in the Entrance exam of RVSKV.
RVSKVV University Admission Important Dates
|RVSKVV Application form||20 May 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||10 June 2022|
|Exam Date||26 June 2022|
|Result||To be announced|
RVSKVV University Admission Form Process 2022-23
The students who want to apply to any UG, PG, or Doctoral course must follow these steps to fill out the online form:
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Open the official website.
- Click on the “Online Form” and add persona and academic details.
- No click on the “payment method” and add the details about the fee submission method.
- Pay your fee by using net banking or through/challan form.
- Upload the copy of DD or Challan if you submit the fee by offline modes.
- Fill in all the details carefully and upload the relevant documents.
- Click on the “Print Form” tab and take the print of your form.
- After that, submit the form and post the hard copy to the admin office.
- Mark sheets 10th and 12th
- Other relevant documents
- ID card or passport
- Recent photo
- Date of Birth proof
RVSKVV University Contact Details
Address: Race Course Road, near Mela Grounds, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474002, India
Phone: 0751-2970522, 07512467673
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.