RVSKVV University Admission 2021-22: Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya build in 2008, is the state institute of Madhya Pradesh. It is offering many UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the stream of horticulture and agriculture. RVSKV is responsible for providing higher education to a large section of the state. The main aim of this institute is to make the students able to do research in agriculture and increase the country’s GDP.
- 08/10/2021: RVSKVV University evolves an Agri-entrepreneurship Program with vacancies of Chief Executive Officer, Customer Care Manager/Accounts Officer, Mentors & Laboratory Technician posts ( Contractual Basis). The last date to apply for the following posts is 21/10/2021. Interested candidates can check the details. click here.
- 08/10/2021: The Indian Society of Agronomy is organizing an agronomy congress from 23/11/2021 to 27/11/2021 on “Argi-innovations to Combate Food & Nutrition Challenges”. RVSKVV researchers/teachers/students can participate in this program. For more details, click here.
|RVSKVV University Admission|
RVSKVV University Highlights
|University Name||Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Build | Type||2008 | state|
|Approved by||ICAR and UGC|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Lab, Library, Classrooms, café, transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 751 246 7673|
RVSKVV University Admission 2021-22
RVSKV as, an agriculture university it offers various UG and PG programs in Horticulture and Agriculture.
- The admissions to B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Horticulture) are based on the score obtained in the VYAPAM exam.
- The candidates who pass the ICAR exam will also be placed in these courses.
- The admissions in MSc programs are done by the ICAR exam and entrance test conducted by the university.
- The doctoral courses PhD admission is offered to candidates who secure the minimum score in the Entrance exam of RVSKV.
RVSKVV University Application Form Process 2021
The students who want to apply to any UG, PG, or Doctoral course must follow these steps to fill the online form:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Open the official website.
- Click on the “Online Form” and add persona and academic details.
- No click on the “payment method” and add the details about the fee submission method.
- Pay your fee by using net banking or through/challan form.
- Upload the copy of DD or Challan if you submit the fee by offline modes.
- Fill in all the details carefully and upload the relevant documents.
- Click on the “Print Form” tab and take the print of your form.
- After that, submit the form and post the hard copy to the admin office.
- Mark sheets 10th and 12th
- Other relevant documents
- ID card or passport
- Recent photo
- Date of Birth proof
- Address: Race Course Road, near Mela Grounds, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474002, India
- Phone: 0751-2970522, 07512467673
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.