Sage University Admission 2021-22: Sage University was established in 2017, is a private institute of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This institute is working under the Sagar Group of Education Society. Moreover, SU is offering many UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the streams of law, management, and Engineering. Many students from the state and country are getting higher education from there.
|Sage University||Sage University Application Form|
|Sage University Admission||Sage University Fee structure|
- 08 October 2021: Sage university Ph.D. admission application form submission has been closed. The date of the online Entrance Exam is 09/10/2021. The dates of result declaration and interview are 11/10/2021 and 18/10/2021, respectively. Students can check the full details of admission. Click here.
- 08 October 2021: The students interested in opting for the Ph.D. program can check the details of the whole exam syllabus. Click here.
Sage University Highlights
|University Name||Sage University|
|Established | Type||2017 | Private|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Computer Lab, Canteen, Sports & Games, Class Rooms, Internet/Wi-Fi, Library|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+917583808852|
Sage University Admission 2021-22
Sage University offers 119 UG, PG, and Diploma courses in 14 fields. The fields in which SAGE provides education are Agriculture, Commerce, Law, BioSciences, Design, Journalism, etc.
- The BE or BTech courses admissions are based on the JEE Main score.
- The admissions in other UG programs like BSc, BA, B.Com, etc., are based on scores secured in the SEE exam conducted by SAGE.
- The MBA course of SAGE uni requires a brilliant score in the GATE exam for admissions.
- Whereas other Master’s programs like MSc, M.Com, MA admission are done through the SEE exam conducted by SAGE.
- The students must pass 10+2 with 50% marks in the relevant subjects for UG programs.
- For the BTech course, SU accepts JEE Main entrance test.
- For BArch courses, the students must pass the NATA entrance test.
- For the LLB course, the acceptable entrance exams are CLATE, LSEAT, or AILET.
- For MTech and PhD courses, the students must take the GATE entrance test.
- The students must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the related stream for applying in PG courses.
Sage University Application Form Process 2021
Admission to all UG and PG programs are made online. To get the offline forms, the students should visit the Admin Block of SU. The students must follow these steps to fill their form:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Visit the official website of SU.
- Click on the “apply online “icon and fill in your details here.
- Fill the form with your academic and personal details.
- Add payment methods; you can use both online and offline modes.
- Upload photo, sign, documents, and fee slip
- Now submit the form and take a screenshot or print of your form.
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Entrance exam result cards
- Date of birth proof
- Character and caste certificates
- ID card or passport
- Address: Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas By-Pass, Road, Indore, 452020, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Phone: 18001007031, 0731-2906986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.