Sage University Admission 2022-23: Sage University was established in 2017, and is a private institute in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This institute is working under the Sagar Group of Education Society. Moreover, SU is offering many UG, PG, and doctoral courses in the streams of law, management, and Engineering. Many students from the state and country are getting higher education there.
Sage University Admission Latest Updates
- Sage University Admission 2022 online application form is ongoing for the session 2022-23 Candidates can register on the official website (Apply Now)
Sage University Highlights
|University Name||Sage University|
|Established | Type||2017 | Private|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Computer Lab, Canteen, Sports & Games, Class Rooms, Internet/Wi-Fi, Library|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+917583808852|
Sage University Admission 2022-23
Sage University offers 119 UG, PG, and Diploma courses in 14 fields. The fields in which SAGE provides education are Agriculture, Commerce, Law, BioSciences, Design, Journalism, etc.
- The BE or BTech courses admissions are based on the JEE Main score.
- The admissions in other UG programs like BSc, BA, B.Com, etc., are based on scores secured in the SEE exam conducted by SAGE.
- The MBA course of SAGE uni requires a brilliant score in the GATE exam for admissions.
- Whereas other Master’s programs like MSc, M.Com, and MA admission are done through the SEE exam conducted by SAGE.
- The students must pass 10+2 with 50% marks in the relevant subjects for UG programs.
- For the BTech course, SU accepts JEE Main entrance test.
- For BArch courses, the students must pass the NATA entrance test.
- For the LLB course, the acceptable entrance exams are CLATE, LSEAT, or AILET.
- For MTech and Ph.D. courses, the students must take the GATE entrance test.
- The students must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the related stream for applying to PG courses.
Sage University Admission Important Updates
|SU Application form Out||15 June 2022|
|Last Date of application form submission||30 August 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Sage University Admission Form Process 2022-23
Admission to all UG and PG programs is made online. To get the offline forms, the students should visit the Admin Block of SU. The students must follow these steps to fill out their form:
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Visit the official website of SU.
- Click on the “apply online “icon and fill in your details here.
- Fill out the form with your academic and personal details.
- Add payment methods; you can use both online and offline modes.
- Upload photo, sign, documents, and fee slip
- Now submit the form and take a screenshot or print of your form.
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Entrance exam result cards
- Date of birth proof
- Character and caste certificates
- ID card or passport
Sage University Contact Details
Address: Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas By-Pass, Road, Indore, 452020, Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: 18001007031, 0731-2906986
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.