Sambalpur University Distance Education 2021-22: Sambalpur University institute of information technology is also called Sambalpur university. This educational institute is an autonomous university. This university is located somewhere in the city of Sambalpur, in an Indian state called Orissa. This university was granted a place on the map of India in the year 1967. This department was inaugurated at the university in the year 1999. This university possesses an approval letter from DEB India.
The candidates can apply for admission through the electronic/physical method of registration for admittance. The university admits the candidates to offered courses based on their entrance exam or qualifying exam performance. The year 2000 was the real putting up of the DE courses launching BCA, PGDIT, PGDCA courses. The year 2003 was also MCA and DCA courses to the SU, and now the MBA full-time course is also a part of it. This university offers different degrees in distinct fields of arts & sciences through distance learning.
Sambalpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sambalpur University Distance Education|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Students can get admission online by visiting the university website link. All information is given in the required field in the application form, and then click on the submit button. After submission, candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash or any other media. Students are suggested to know about the admission and eligibility criteria before admission.
Sambalpur University UG, PG Admission
- PG in MBA and MCA: If the candidate wants to take admission in MBA and MCA course admission, they must complete their graduation degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized university is eligible to apply for access to this course.
- MCA-Lateral Entry Course: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission for this course, he must have complete a Graduate degree of any discipline or its equivalent is eligible to apply for access to this course.
- BCA Course: Candidate should have passed 12th, or its equivalent from any recognized university is eligible to apply admission of the BCA course.
- UG Courses: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to the UG course, they must have passed 12th or equivalent with relevant specialization from any recognized university to apply for access to this course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Candidates require graduation qualification with the minimum scores earned as 50% from a recognized board or University.
- Aspirants that have cleared their entrance exam of GATE, GMAT, XAT, CAT will gain admission.
- Fee charges are INR 32,821 for the initial year.
- Candidates are going to be checked by the Merit of the previous course.
- Aspirants are required to qualify by the most miniature intermediate course with 45% clearance
- Fee charges are INR 8600 for the initial year
- Only graduates can apply in this course with the earning of 50% scores as their Merit
- An entrance exam may or may not be required depending on the specialization the student opts.
- Fee charges are INR 12,000 as the total fee, of course.
|Conduct of Entrance Exam||23 August 2021 to 3 September 2021|
|Online Deposit of admission fees||22 October 2021 to 25 October 2021|
Sambalpur University Distance Education Application Form 2021
- Suppose the candidate wishes to apply for admission through online mode. In that case, they must have a pass visit the official website of this university, click on the DDCE admission link, download the application form, take the printout of the state, and fill it out.
- Students are required to move on the university website link, then download the application form, fill the application form; after completing the application form, make a DD in favor of the university and send the application form along with the application form and required documents.
- Sambalpur University provides the Post-Graduate one-year study Program for M.Phil and 2 years study program for the Degrees of PG Diploma in Computer Science. Sambalpur education and 3 years programs in MCA and MBA.
Sambalpur University Distance Education Courses & Fee
|MA Rural Management(Self-finance)||NA||2 years||Distance|
|MBA Executive||0.6 lakhs||3 years||Distance|
|MA. Economics||NA||2 years||Distance|
|MA.Political Science||NA||2 years||Distance|
|BCA Programme||NA||3 years||Distance|
|MBA in Financial Management||0.6 lakhs||2 years||Distance|
|MBA in Rural Management||0.7 lakhs||2 years||Distance|
|Diploma in Computer Application||NA||1 year||Distance|
|MCA program||NA||3 years||Distance|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||NA||1 year||Distance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||NA||1 year||Distance|
Affiliated Colleges List of Sambalpur University
|Veer Surendra Sai Medical College and Hospital, Burla||Burla, Odisha||1959||Government|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||2012||Private|
|Ispat Autonomous College, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1978||Government|
|Government College, Sundargarh||Sundargarh, Odisha||1958||Government|
|Vikash School of Business Management, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||2011||Private|
|Rajendra College Autonomous, Balangir||Gandhrel, Odisha||1944||Government|
|Government Women’s College, Sundargarh||Sundargarh, Odisha||1978||Government|
|Asian Workers Development Institute, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1981||Private|
|Vikash Degree College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||2012||Private|
|Trust Fund Degree College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||1998||Private|
|Panchayat College, Bargarh||Bargarh, Odisha||1960||Government|
|Municipal College Rourkela, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1980||Private|
|Janata College, Boinda||Angul, Odisha||1978||Private|
|Imperial College, Bargarh||Sayan, Odisha||2008||Private|
|Gram Panchayat Degree College, Subarnapur||Lachhipur, Odisha||1996||Private|
|Government Women’s College, Bolangir||Balangir, Odisha||1962||Government|
|Government Autonomous College, Bhawanipatna||Bhawanipatna, Odisha||1960||Government|
|Gandhi Mahavidyalaya, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1980||Private|
|College of Teacher Education, Rourkela||Rourkela, Odisha||1981||Government|
|Bamra Trust Fund College, Sambalpur||Govindpur, Odisha||1983||Private|
List of Top 5 Distance Education University in India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Year of Established|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education||Private University||2002|
|Andhra University Distance Education||State University||1926|
|Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education||Central University||1984|
|Dibrugarh University Distance Education||State University||1965|
|Aligarh Muslim University Distance Education||Central University||1920|
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Distance Education||State University||1983|
|Patna Distance Education University, Patna||State University||1917|
|Jai Prakash Distance Education University, Chhapra||State University||1990|
|ICFAI, Aizawl||State University||2006|
|Delhi Distance Education University, Delhi||Central University||1922|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the criteria of eligibility for B.Com?
Ans: Candidates must have passed 12th class.
Q: Which depart is responsible for distance education?
Ans: SUIT DDE.
Q: Is BSW a math degree?
- Address: Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha- 768019, India
- Contact No.: +91-663-2430157
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th