SASTRA University Admission 2021: The Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, SASTRA, founded in 1984, is a deemed institute situated in Tamil Nadu. It comes under global ranked institutes for providing a world-class education to the students. SASTRA is offering many UG and PG courses in the stream of Engg, education, science, arts, law, and management.
- Instructions are provided by SASTRA to first-year students for online classes. View details.
- For renewal of the scholarship for the current year, a national scholarship portal has opened.
- Apply For NTA Test The university schedule the NTA test for the next session. The students can see the eligibility criteria on the website.
- University Event of TCS CodeVita 2021.
- Skill Development Student Training.
- Academic Opening Details Year 2021-22.
SASTRA University Admission | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility Criteria
The SU is offering admissions in various UG, PG, and Doctoral courses in Technology to Law, Management, arts, science, and humanities.
- Admission in B.Tech is given on the criteria of JEE mains scores and 12 class marks.
- For B. Ed, BBA, BA, and BA LLB qualifying exam along with 12 class marks are considered.
- Admission in M.Tech is given based on GATE.
- For the MBA program, the scores of the CLAT entry test are considered.
- For MCA and MSc the admission is granted based on previous records.
- Admission in PhD programs is given based on merit normalized as a result of bachelor’s marks.
SASTRA Admission Headline 2021-22
|Topic||Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||1984 | Deemed|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 4362 264 108|
SASTRA University Admission Process 2021-22
- 70% of the skills course sites are based on an essential JEE score and a score of 10 + 2.
- BSc The head office of 30% of Tech will be consulted after obtaining a score of 10 + 2 based on the results obtained. Students can choose between integrated B.Tech elements and horizontal elements.
- Candidates eligible for CLAT can apply for the full courses of LL.B and LL.B.
- The BSc, BEd, BBA-LL.B, BCA, MSc, and MCA courses are based on the final results of the qualification tests.
- The location of MTech is based on the GATE score.
- Owners of CAT / XAT / CMAT or ATMA scores can participate in the MBA program.
UG & PG Course Admission Eligibility Criteria
- BBA, BBM, BA, BSc, BCom, and BE/BTech programs are available at the UG level.
- For BEd, MBA, and LLB courses, the students need to have any UG degree with more than 50% marks.
- ME/MTech, MCA, MSc, and MCom courses are available at the PG level.
- For an MPhil course, the students should gain a master’s degree in the same field.
- For the PhD courses, the students need to get an MPhil degree in the same subject.
Online Admission Process
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- See the official website of Sastra University.
- Fill in the application to download the necessary documents such as a photo of the form/tag, signature, certificate, etc.
- Please pay the booking fees by credit/debit card or Internet banking.
- Submit and save your request and keep the request number for future use.
BSc Course List
|BSc (Statistics)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Physician Assistant)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Nursing)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Nuclear Medicine Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Neurophysiology Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|BSc (Hons.) Computer Science||3 years||12th PCM|
SASTRA Admission Application Form 2021: How to Apply?
SASTRA offers online forms for students. They must follow these steps:
- After clicking the official web portal ( the students need to add personal and education details.
- You must carefully write your name, Date of Birth, and parent’s name because it can become a problem in further process.
- The second last step is submitting the fee (online mode by using net banking).
- The final step is to submit your form.
The students must submit these documents:
- Domicile and passport
- ID card and NOC
- Mark sheets
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate
SASTRA Admission Application Form Details
- The SASTRA University Admission 2021 offers B.Tech admissions in general/full and horizontal admission modes for various fields.
- The minimum qualification for B.Tech (general and complete) is 10 + 2 (PCM / B), and B.Tech (horizontal admission) requires a BSc or a diploma in this field.
- For technology (general/integrated), it represents 70% of the JEE base sheet, and the remaining 30% is based on a score of 10 + 2 Competence (secondary element) is based only on a score of 10+2.
BTech Course & Eligibility
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||12th|
|Basic Admission Criteria||JEE Main|
B.Tech + M.Tech Course & Eligibility
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||12th|
|Basic Admission Criteria||JEE Main/Merit Based|
UG Courses & Eligibility
|Law-BBA; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|Law-BA; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|Law-B.Com; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|B.Com||Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance||12th|
PG Courses & Eligibility
|Course||Specialization||Basic Eligibility Criteria|
PhD Course & Eligibility
|Duration||Varies on course requirement|
|Type||Full Time/ Part-time|
|Discipline||Engineering/ Arts/ Management/ Law|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||PG|
|Basic Admission Criteria||55% in the qualifying degree|
SASTRA University Date Admission
|All Courses Application||Mar – Jun 2021|
|UG Courses Merit list||Jun 2021|
|UG Courses Counselling||Jun 2021|
|B.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Merit list||Jun 2021|
|B.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Counselling||Jun 2021|
SASTRA University Examination Process 2021
- The SASTRA University Admission 2021 offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in a variety of specializations. Admission to this course passes the JEE Main, CLAT, or GATE exam. There are also courses for students due to the benefits of qualifying exams.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th