SASTRA University Admission 2020-2021: SASTRA, founded in 1984, is a deemed institute situated in Tamil Nadu. It comes under global ranked institutes for providing a world-class education to the students. SASTRA is offering many UG and PG courses in the stream of Engg, education, science, arts, law, and management.
- 13 July 2020: Apply For NAT Test The university schedule the NAT test for the next session. The students can see the eligibility criteria on the website.
- 11 July 2020:University Event of TCS CodeVita 2021 Click Here
- 9 July 2020:Skill Development Student Training View Here
- 6 July 2020:Academic Opening Details Year 2020-21 You can Check More Details
SASTRA University Admission 2020: Shanmugha College of Art, Science, Technology, and Research (usually SASTRA University) is considered a university in the village of Thirumalaisamudram. The College offers IT, students, a salary of up to INR 28 lakhs for the best recruitment companies such as Microsoft, IBM, and TCS. According to a recent agreement, Amazon receives the highest salary from a student employed in 28 British rupees, and the student gets an average of 9.3 lakhs Indian rupees.
Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) Admission Headlines
|Topic||Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||1984 | Deemed|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 4362 264 108|
SASTRA Admission Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
- BBA, BBM, BA, BSc, BCom, and BE/BTech programs are available at the UG level.
- For BEd, MBA, and LLB courses, the students need to have any UG degree with more than 50% marks.
- ME/MTech, MCA, MSc, and MCom courses are available at the PG level.
- For an MPhil course, the students should gain a master’s degree in the same field.
- For the Ph.D. courses, the students need to get an MPhil degree in the same subject.
SASTRA University Approved By
- Established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2001, it received the approval of the University Grants Commission following the UGC Act of 1956.
SASTRA University Admission Process 2020
- 70% of the skills course sites are based on an essential JEE score and a score of 10 + 2.
- B. The head office of 30% of Tech will be consulted after obtaining a score of 10 + 2 based on the results obtained. Students can choose between integrated B.Tech elements and horizontal elements.
- Candidates eligible for CLAT can apply for the full courses of LL.B and LL.B.
- The B.Sc, B.Ed, BBA-LL.B, BCA, M.Sc, and MCA courses are based on the final results of the qualification tests.
- The location of M.Tech is based on the GATE score.
- Owners of CAT / XAT / CMAT or ATMA scores can participate in the MBA program.
Online Admission Process
- See the official website of Sastra University.
- Fill in the application to download the necessary documents such as a photo of the form/tag, signature, certificate, etc.
- Please pay the booking fees by credit/debit card or Internet banking.
- Submit and save your request and keep the request number for future use.
SASTRA UG Course Admission
|B.SC (Statistics)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Physician Assistant)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Nursing)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Nuclear Medicine Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Neurophysiology Technology)||3 years||12th PCM|
|B.SC (Hons.) Computer Science||3 years||12th PCM|
SASTRA Admission Application Form: How to Apply?
SASTRA offers online forms for students. They must follow these steps:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- After clicking the official web portal ( https://www.sastra.edu/), the students need to add personal and education details.
- You must carefully write your name, Date of Birth, and parent’s name because it can become a problem in further process.
- The second last step is submitting the fee (online mode by using net banking).
- The final step is to submit your form.
The students must submit these documents:
- Domicile and passport
- ID card and NOC
- Mark sheets
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate
SASTRA Admission Application Form 2020
- The SASTRA University Admission 2020 offers B.Tech admissions in general/full and horizontal admission modes for various fields.
- The minimum qualification for B.Tech (general and complete) is 10 + 2 (PCM / B), and B.Tech (horizontal admission) requires a B.Sc or a diploma in this field.
- For technology (general/integrated), it represents 70% of the JEE base sheet, and the remaining 30% is based on a score of 10 + 2. B. Competence (secondary element) is based only on a score of 10. + 2.
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2020
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||12th|
|Basic Admission Criteria||JEE Main|
SASTRA University B.Tech + M.Tech Admission 2020
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||12th|
|Basic Admission Criteria||JEE Main/Merit Based|
SASTRA University UG Admissions 2020: BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed., Integrated Law Admission 2020
|Law-BBA; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|Law-BA; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|Law-B.Com; LL.B (Hons.)||12th Pass||12th|
|B.Com||Banking, Financial Services and Insurance||12th|
SASTRA University PG Admission 2020: M.Sc. And MCA
|Course||Specialization||Basic Eligibility Criteria|
SASTRA University Ph.D. Admission 2020
|Duration||Varies on course requirement|
|Type||Full Time/ Part-time|
|Discipline||Engineering/ Arts/ Management/ Law|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||PG|
|Basic Admission Criteria||55% in the qualifying degree|
SASTRA University Date Admission 2020
|All Courses Application||12 Mar – 14 Jun 2020|
|UG Courses Merit list||14 Jun 2020|
|UG Courses Counselling||20 Jun – 23 Jun 2020|
|B.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Merit list||14 Jun 2020|
|B.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Counselling||20 Jun – 23 Jun 2020|
SASTRA University Examination process for Admission
- The SASTRA University Admission 2020 offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in a variety of specializations. Admission to this course passes the JEE Main, CLAT, or GATE exam. There are also courses for students due to the benefits of qualifying exams.
Shanmugha College of Art, Science, Technology, and Research Courses
- (paste the data here)
- Contact Details
- (paste the data here)
Can I return the original file?
After verification, all the original documents are returned.
Does University offer a doctorate?
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th