South Asian University Admission 2022-23: Admission forms for Master & PhD programme offered by SAU will release in April 2022 (Tentative). Admission will be made based upon SAU entrance test. Courses like MA in International Relations, MA (Economics), LLM, MSc (Biotechnology) & PhD programme are offered.
South Asian University was founded in 2010 in New Delhi. The institution is approved by UGC and Govt. of India. The institution is known for studies programs recognized by all the countries that are SAARC members. It has a particular quota system for all 8 members of SAARC. South Asian University is granting admissions in various PG and Ph.D. courses in Law, Science, and Arts.
The university has programs in math, biotechnology, computer science, development relations, law, sociology, and more.
South Asian University Highlights
|University||South Asian University|
|Established | Type||2010 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, SAARC|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 11 2412 2512|
|Fee||South Asian University Fee structure|
South Asian University Admission 2022-23
- MSc: Candidates having an education of 16 years are eligible. The score in the previous qualification and entrance exam is considered as a whole.
- MA: Students are eligible with a previous qualification of bachelor. The program is offered in three streams International Relations, Sociology, and Economics.
- LLM: LLB graduates are eligible for admission in LLM. The entrance exam score is followed for selection.
- Ph.D.: The selection criteria are based on the qualification of Masters Level.
South Asian University Application Form: How to Apply?
Its popular programs include MSc, MA, LLM, and Ph.D. The institution has a coeducation system. Entrance exams follow the admissions. Applications for admissions are made online. Students who wish to get access to South Asian University can approach the official website for entries. SAU offers online forms and the students, and they need to follow these steps:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Visit the official website of the SAU.
- Click on the “online form” symbol and put the correct details in it.
- Attach the required information with the form (all kinds of academic and personal).
- You can directly submit the form or download it and send it by post.
- But remember to write down the number of your structure.
All students should submit these forms:
- NOC and domicile
- ID card and degrees
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th class
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
South Asian University BA, BSc Course
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Fashion Design)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Computer Application)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|B.Sc in Renal Dialysis Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
|B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology||3 years||12th Medical|
Course Offered by SAU
Post Graduate Programme
- M.Sc In Computer Science
- M.Sc In Biotechnology
- MA In Economics
- M.Sc In Applied Mathematics
- MA In International Relations
- LLM In Master of Law
- MA In Sociology
SAU Contact Details
- Address: Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India
- Phones: +91-11-24122512-14; +91-11-24195000
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.