Saurashtra University Admission 2021-22: Saurashtra University was established in 1967. and It is located in Rajkot, Gujarat. Saurashtra University is a state university admired by the students of the time. The university offers many UG courses and programs to candidates at the UG level. The university provides B.Voc, B.LISC, B.Ed. The candidates cannot apply for entries through the online mode of application. It means that candidates can only apply for admission by visiting the institute. In some courses, the university offers access to the candidates based on the merit of the qualifying exam. In the remaining, all classes and programs admissions are offered based on the performance of the candidates in entry tests either conducted nationally or by the university.
|Saurashtra University||Saurashtra University Application Form|
|Saurashtra University Admission||Saurashtra University Fee Structure|
|Saurashtra University Distance education|
The University also offers a qualitative education to the candidates after completion of graduation them. University offers many degree programs and courses to the candidates at the PG level. Some of the PG courses and programs offered by the University are MCA, MBA, M.Ed., M.Pharm, and M.Phil. Candidates are admitted based on the merit of either entry exams or qualifying exams.
- 26 August 2021: Online admission has open for the academic session 2021-22. the last date of submission of application form is 31 August 2021. Check here (Source)
Saurashtra University Highlights
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Short Name of University||SU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||23 May 1967|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||Governor of Gujarat|
|Vice-Chancellor||Nilambari R. Dave|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
Saurashtra University Admission 2021-22
- B.Pharm.: The 12th must Pass. They must be from a relevant stream for choosing. They must clear the entry test conducted by the university.
- B.L.I.S.: Students should have cleared their Intermediate. Mark should be qualifying. They must have an English subject.
- B.Voc.: Students require to pass intermediates. They must have entrance exam clearance. They must have valid scores of 12th.
- B.Tech.: Students are to be from any stream. They must have cleared the 12th. They must clear the entrance test with a valid score. They must remove the qualifying exam.
- BSc.: The candidates must have 12th with the P.C.M.B. group. They must clear their entry test. They must have good scores. They must have a science backdrop.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MPharm. (Biotechnology): The candidate is required to have a bachelor’s degree. They must have it in the relevant field. They must have 50% scores. They must clear their entry test, interview, etc.
- MS and MD: The students should have a bachelor’s degree to opt. It must have 50% scores. And require clearing an interview and entrance test.
- MBA.: Students must have cleared BBA/BA/B.COM. They must have valid scores. They must remove G.C.E.T. They must also go through group discussions and clear their interview.
- MPhil (Botany and Zoology): Students must have Bachelors. They must have it in a relevant study. They must have 55% scores. They must clear the entrance test/interview.
- PhD (Physics and Pharmacy): Applicants must have a 55% score. They must have Masters’s/MPhil in the relevant course. They must have interview clearance. They must have entrance test clearance.
|Application Process||Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exams||Sep 2021|
|classes||1st week of Oct 2021|
Saurashtra University Application Form Process 2021
Follow the instructions for online applications;
- You need to go to the official website to attain form
- You need to fill the form in completely
- You need to upload all required documents, photographs
- You need to submit payment of form fee (net banking)
- You need to submit everything to the website
Follow instructions for offline applications;
- It would help if you went to the university office/ attain by downloading the form
- You need to fill the form in hard copy
- You need to attach all required papers for the course
- You need to pay the fee of the document (attach bank draft)
- You need to submit (in-person/courier/ by post)
- Character, Transfer certificate
- Caste, Migration certificate
- Medical, previous certificates
- Board mark sheets (10,12)
- Degrees (UG/PG)
- Application form (hard/online copy)
- Bank draft of form fee submission
Q: What are the official contact details of the university?
Ans. The official contact details of the university are as follows;
Q: How can candidates of other states/further away apply without going to the office or website?
Ans. Candidates have the ease of receiving the form by post. They should send a D.D. with their address in an envelope. They should also mention the course they opt for to attain the state.
Q: What is the timing of the university?
Ans. On weekdays it is open from 10:30 am to 6:15 pm exactly. Saturday and Sunday it is closed.
Address: Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Contact No.: (0281)-2578501/4, (0281)-2576347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th