Saveetha Amravati University Admission 2021: came into being in 2017. Located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, previously it was a Public Educational Institute to provide higher education in Science and Medical. Moreover, this university proffers many courses for students and has set a benchmark in the education industry. The university provides various courses in Occupational therapy, Diploma, Physiotherapy, clinical training, laboratory training, and nursing. It provides the best infrastructure for students and library classes and the best faculty and staff.
|SAU University||SAU Application Form|
|SAU Admission||SAU Fee Structure|
Saveetha Amaravati University is the foremost institute ratified by UGC. Saveetha Amaravati University is the foremost institute ratified by UGC. It proffers various UG courses. It is a renowned private institute having different departments. It proffers several courses in the sphere of medical science.
- 10 July 2021: Saveetha Amaravati University announce online admission process 2021. If you are interested kindly view the website and apply.
Saveetha Amaravati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Saveetha Amaravati University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||SAU|
|University Type||Private University|
Saveetha Amaravati University UG Eligibility
- BOT: Eligibility is 10+2 level and the selection relies on merit.
- BSc: Entrance procedure is intermediate level.
- BPT: Entry criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and admission relies on merit. The time length is four years.
Saveetha Amravati University UG Course Admission
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
This university offers three UG courses in Science and Medical.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc): Students who have passed Higher Secondary or any equivalent exams with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from any recognized board or institutes can get admission to this university.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT): Students who are seeking admission in BPT must qualify for Higher Secondary or any equivalent exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized institutes.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT): Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB stream from any recognized board.
Saveetha Amravati University Admission Process 2021-22
Application forms are available in both online and offline mode. Students can visit the official website and apply for admission. Otherwise, they can visit the campus to get the printed copy of the application form, which need to be submitted at the head office. Students can apply for admission, either online or offline.
- Go to the official website of this university.
- Choose the Admission application from the options visible on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fees through debit card or credit card or any other process mentioned in the form.
- Students can also get the application form by paying Rs 550/-. A DD of Rs 550/- in the favour of Saveetha Amravati University is payable at Vijayawada.
- The forms should reach the ‘office of admission’ within the time.
- The university authority is not responsible for any postal delay.
- After submitting the application form, selected candidates will receive a call letter for counselling.
- They have to present physically along with their parents at the time of counselling without fail.
The selected candidates must carry these following original documents at the time of counselling –
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or any equivalent exams
- Transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- Conduct a certificate from the previous institution.
- Community certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Migration certificate if needed
- Portfolio of Extra-curricular activities
- 8 passport size and 6 stamp size photos
SAU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Form||Released Now|
|Close Application form||Last week of July 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Students who have scored more than 90% in IPE can get a scholarship of Rs 10,000/-
Ans. No, admission is made completely based on merit.
Ans. This university is affiliated with the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Address: Opp. Executive Club Near Dr. Ramesh Hospital Junction Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh-520007
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.