Science Entrance Exam: The science entrance exam is a prestigious test for entrants that are passionate about science. The reviews offer all entrants a chance to earn an entry to pursue a science course. However, for entrants to qualify for this exam, they must meet a few eligibility criteria. Interestingly, both public and private institutions must conduct the test to evaluate the applicant’s suitability for the science course.
Best Science Entrance Exam
- JAM Entrance Exam: It is an accessible entrance exam for both UG and science PGs. Also, the entrance exam is usually conducted at the national level and only accommodate successful applicants. The exam consists of 60 different questions that total to 100 marks. For uniformity, the questions appear in the English language.
Also, JAM is strictly online based and takes at most 3 hours. The syllabus consists of 7 different subjects to cover as many fields of science as possible.
- GIPE B.Sc. Entrance Exam: It refers to a science entrance exam which only targets that aspire to pursue entry for a B.Sc. course. All applicants need to submit their application form way before the stipulated deadline. One can get application forms from GIPE’s official website.
Regularly, GIPE releases admit card to alert applicants whether their application was successful or not. It’s crucial to note that the exam consists of 3 sections that cover different areas. Also, the exam consists of a total of 100 objective type questions and answers.
- RIC CEE Entrance Exam: This science entrance exam takes place in June every year. Also, RIC CEE has a duration of 2 hours and is strictly offline-based. The test combines both Hindi and English. Entrants take the test seriously as the exam allows negative marking for each negative answer provided.
RIC CEE focuses on three key areas, namely reasoning ability, proficiency of English, and the teaching apt, where all the four subjects account for 160 marks. Teaching aptitude comprises of 30 questions, totalling to 60 marks. On the other hand, reasoning ability consists of 30 questions that account for 60 marks. Lastly, the English proficiency subject only consists of 20 questions that add up to 40 marks.
- IBAB Entrance Exam: The exam is a national-level test that grants an entry at IBAB. Also, the test is held once a year (June every year). One can get the application forms at IBAB’s official website.
About IBAB Entrance Test
Information Science Entrance Exam
- The entrance exam entirely consists of MCQs.
- It allows negative marking for any incorrect answer given by the entrant.
- The syllabus covers five different subjects. These are mathematics, English, and PCM. These are compulsory for the student to prepare for.
- Shortlisting for the exam is either done after a direct phone call or through an interview on Skype
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee for their application to be processed.
- The selection of entrants is strictly on merit on the IBAB exam.
- The exam has no age restrictions for entrants
- The test only suits entrants that hold a degree in any science course.
Some Other Popular Entrance Exams
- HBNI M.Sc and DMRIT Admission Test (HBNI CAT)
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- Centurian University Entrance Exam (CUEE)
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th