SGGSWU Admission 2021-22: It is a private university situated in Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. The University has possessed a wide variety of programs to present to the candidates. It came into being in October 2008. The university grant commission approves the University of the country. The university offers candidates to continue their education in arts and sciences through BA, Bachelors of technology, and commerce. The University enrolls the students in all these mentioned courses on a merit basis. The admissions will remain open till the mid of August.
|SGGSWU University Admission|
The University is offering the graduated pupil to take admissions in PG-level degree courses and entries. The aspirants who have passed graduation level qualifying exams from any known institute of India are offered to apply for entry MSc, M.Com, and M.Tech degree programs.
SGGSWU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University|
|Short Name of University||SGGSWU|
|Location||Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Chancellor||Bhai Gobind Singh Longowal|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Sukhdarshan Singh Khehra|
SGGSWU UG & PG Eligibility
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is located at Fatehgarh Sahib Punjab. It was formed in 2008. The institute has approvals of UGC, BCI, and NCTE. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University provides admission in d/f UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs. The most popular courses in the institute are B.Tech, B.Com, BPT, BCA, and MBA. The admissions in this university are made on the basis of merit.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- B.Tech: Class 12th certification is eligibility and selection based on merit.
- BSc: The eligibility is 10+2 education. Admission is given on merit.
- B.P.Ed: HSSC(12th) or graduation class passed students are eligible. The selections are done on a merit basis.
- BA: Eligibility is XII class education completed and admission is merit-based.
- LLB: The education required is 10+2. Merit-based admissions are offered in this program.
- BPT: 10+2 is eligibility and admission is granted on merit.
- BA LLB: 12th with 45% marks is mandatory and 40% for reserved category.
- MA: Candidates should complete the BA with 50% marks.
- M.Sc: Must complete B. SC with 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- M.Com: Must complete B.Com/BBA with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST category.
- MBA: Must complete Graduation with 50% marks.
- MCA: Candidates must complete Graduation with 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST candidates from recognized universities.
- LLB: Graduation with 45% marks.
- M.Tech: Candidates must complete B. Tech with 50% marks from recognized University.
- Ph.D.: Applicants should complete the Master’s Degree with 55% marks from a recognized University.
SGGSWU Application Form 2021
For the SGGSWU Admission, applicants should follow specific terms and conditions
- To get SGGSWU Admission, candidates can apply online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the SGGSWU University Admission website to get an application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly to get it.
- The University should verify documents.
- University will submit an acknowledgment receipt for admission by email.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
SGGSWU Admission Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For International candidates, he/she should produce valid ID and passport details
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- Should produce entrance test results.
- Transfer Certificate for admission in higher studies.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send them to the university address.
|Last date of application UG programs||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date of application PG courses||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date of registration Ph.D. program||July 2021|
SGGSWU BA, BSc Course
|BA (Advertising and Brand Management)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Computer Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Economics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Political Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Sc.(Hons)Physics||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Chemistry||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Agriculture||3 years||12th pass|
|B.Sc Medical Lab Technology||3 years||12th pass|
|B Com (Hons.)||3 years||12th pass|
Address: Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Opposite Jyoti Sarup Gurudwara, Fatehgarh Sahib – 140406.
Contact: +91 7009648231
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.